NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
https://12thmanrising.com/2022/03/12/seahawks-drew-lock-2022/

Yes, Drew Lock can be the Seahawks next quarterback

There are too many people dismissing Drew Lock since the Seattle Seahawks acquired him in the Russell Wilson trade. Who is to say Lock cannot turn his career around in Seattle?

Also, look at the receivers Drew Lock has played with in his career at Denver. This past season none of the Denver Broncos receivers finished higher than 46th in receiving yards. The Seahawks had two receivers in DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett who finished in the top 30 in receiving yards, with Lockett finishing ninth in the league with 1,175 yards receiving.
:lol: this is some desperation

I can’t wait for this guy to realise why Denver’s receivers finished with such low receiving yards.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Landry perhaps ? He had a good year in 2019 and was very good with the Dolphins before.
He isn't/wasn't a top 5 WR nor was OBJ. For OBJ, he may have an argument pre-2017 but even then that's not really a solid one.

Post 2017 you have at least Hill, Thielen, Thomas, Hopkins, Adams, Allen and then depending on years you will have at least both Browns, Jones, Evans and Godwin.

Edit: I shamefully forgot Diggs.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He isn't/wasn't a top 5 WR nor was OBJ. For OBJ, he may have an argument pre-2017 but even then that's not really a solid one.

Post 2017 you have at least Hill, Thielen, Thomas, Hopkins, Adams, Allen and then depending on years you will have at least both Browns, Jones, Evans and Godwin.

Edit: I shamefully forgot Diggs.
Agreed. OBJ's last great year was 5 years ago. As for Cooper, he's had multiple 1000 yard years with the Cowboys, so I think he will be fine in Cleveland.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
So that’s Nawlins officially in the mix as well.

I wonder if Washington moved on Wentz because they had already been turned down. Imagine an organization so dysfunctional someone under 20+ such charges is like ‘nah…feck that’.

JPRouve

Scout
I don't know how to feel about reports that Vikings are interested in Watson. Should I ignore the elephant in the room or be an hater?

JPRouve

Scout
Aren't the Saints fecked with the cap? Or have they found some wiggle room?
They restructured Kamara and Lattimore contracts freeing around 27m. They are still 6m over the cap.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I’d imagine they’d also have to give up significant assets on defense in any deal, which would give them room later on down the line to restructure his deal.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
The last post on his twitter before the unretirement:

"So, Sir Alex, how has retirement been treating you?"

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So back to Tampa?! I’m surprised at that. I thought if he came back it would be Niners or nothing.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Kirk Cousins has just extended with Vikings :lol:
@JPRouve

roseguy64

Devin McCourty back with the Patriots for 1 more year. Good to see. Especially since he's coming back cheaper both on the cap and money wise. Still played at a good enough level last season.

Zen

Why not just take 2 months to think about it? :lol:

Americans and "retiring" needs a banning.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Can you just feck off and leave us alone please :lol: :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
Well at least something good is coming out of the Cooper trade i just hope he can stay injury free now.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Brady back might allow us to keep more FAs than we had anticipated, Gronk & Jensen being two huge ones. Who knows if this entices Marpet to reconsider?

tentan

Poor man's poster.
God. Can't get rid of him. Good for the league I suppose but i think I'm gonna be sick if he wins another Super Bowl. Just go away already.

Status
Not open for further replies.