NFL 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
This also cements the Packers trading up to draft Jordan Love over Tee Higgins as a top contender for the worst draft move in the 21st century.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Jordan Love to Broncos? :wenger:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
This also cements the Packers trading up to draft Jordan Love over Tee Higgins as a top contender for the worst draft move in the 21st century.
I think it was the PFF guys that have been mentioning that GB has little confidence in him long before this news broke. Like they would be lucky to even get a 3rd or something like that because everyone knows.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
He cares so much about winning, apparently, but his contract means such a big cap hit.

Im personally of the view that Green Bay should have moved on from him. Time and time again GB have failed on the big stage. And time and time again it’s always someone else’s fault…. On the other hand, the NFC could really be quite uncompetitive bar a couple good teams for the next year or two.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

:lol:
Weird reaction given most hypothetical trades had him going the other way.

He cares so much about winning, apparently, but his contract means such a big cap hit.

Im personally of the view that Green Bay should have moved on from him. Time and time again GB have failed on the big stage. And time and time again it’s always someone else’s fault…. On the other hand, the NFC could really be quite uncompetitive bar a couple good teams for the next year or two.
This is a reasonable summary I think.

I’d have loved him in Denver but commented previously it would be a short term solution and we still need a long term QB. Packers giving him such an enormous contract in their situation surely means they need to decimate their roster now?

Who knows though, cap gymnastics are so good now they will probably do a Rams and go all the way.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
With Kyle fecking Trask at the helm, we’ll need all the help we can get…

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Jerry Jeudy to the fecking moooooonnnnnn

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Unless he goes the other way?

Either way, feckING HELL LADS
He's already commented on the trade on Twitter with a smile emoji, think he would've been informed beforehand if he was part of the deal?

Drew Lock is going to Seattle though, confirmed by Pelissero already.

EDIT: although given his reaction to the Rodgers news, he probably didn't have the first clue what the front office was up to :lol:

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Any info on the deal?

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Seattle might never have a QB this good again.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's already commented on the trade on Twitter with a smile emoji, think he would've been informed beforehand if he was part of the deal?

Drew Lock is going to Seattle though, confirmed by Pelissero already.

EDIT: although given his reaction to the Rodgers news, he probably didn't have the first clue what the front office was up to :lol:
Interesting.

On a personal level I do like Drew and I hope it works out for him, but he needs a lot of coaching. Fingers crossed for both him and our resident Seattle fans it can click up there.

I’m off to DHGate to order my Russel Denver jersey :cool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
If I am a Denver fan, I am so so happy that I got Wilson over Rodgers.
Yeah not a shred of doubt about that one. Much younger and much, much more likeable.

And more Ciara sightings :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.