NFL 2023

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Kelce was twitching because he needed a shite.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Hmmm. I think it's a fumble but what do I know.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Wow.

That’s a tough one for the Bills, especially with their upcoming schedule.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Don’t recall a weekend with so many ‘catch/no catch/fumble recovery/interception??’ - hopefully that’s a concise enough category to be clear - in big moments between CFB and the NFL.

Sandyman

We are 10-1 with a tougher schedule but feels like we are a worse team than last year.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Great seeing the Chargers OL going after Ravens players after the hit on Herbert as he ran out of bounds. No late hit call, bizarrely. Guess he's not a Mahomes, or Hurts, or Burrow to get that call. Was bang-bang but usually QBs get that.

Charlie Foley

We are 10-1 with a tougher schedule but feels like we are a worse team than last year.
Less impressive on the eye. But the one seed will be a big help in the playoffs for sure. Both of your first losses the last two seasons have been bizarre

Sandyman

Less impressive on the eye. But the one seed will be a big help in the playoffs for sure. Both of your first losses the last two seasons have been bizarre
Yeah getting homefield advantage will be great but it's still just a 2 game lead over the Niners. Hopefully next week's contest lives up to the hype

Charlie Foley

Yeah getting homefield advantage will be great but it's still just a 2 game lead over the Niners. Hopefully next week's contest lives up to the hype
I’d be pleasantly surprised if we make that difference up. We’ll see next weekend. Somehow going 2-0 from your last 2 games without really impressing in either is a huge step.

Best shot I think 9ers have at playing at home throughout the playoffs is Dallas being the only wildcard team to win and toppling the eagles

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
I really don't understand the rules for whether it's an incompletion or a fumble when the player gets tackled and the ball is loose within a second of catching it. That Chargers fumble just now looked basically the same as the Eagles one ruled an incompletion in overtime to me.

Sandyman

I’d be pleasantly surprised if we make that difference up. We’ll see next weekend. Somehow going 2-0 from your last 2 games without really impressing in either is a huge step.

Best shot I think 9ers have at playing at home throughout the playoffs is Dallas being the only wildcard team to win and toppling the eagles
The way we are playing, we are bound to lose a couple. Think the remaining schedule is pretty even for both Niners and Eagles so next week's game is huge. The Lions had a real shot at No.1 but they have been trending the wrong way since their bye.

DavelinaJolie

Well, after the inevitable loss to the Browns that's another couple of decent games.

I think Andrews is going to be a huge miss in the playoffs, but I guess we'll see if the receivers can pick up the slack.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Thanks.

A hell of a distant expected time of delivery, but the price makes up for the delay. Will pull the trigger on one later.
Read reviews carefully re sizing, my wife bought me one from there last year and you could have fit 6 of me in it.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Well, after the inevitable loss to the Browns that's another couple of decent games.

I think Andrews is going to be a huge miss in the playoffs, but I guess we'll see if the receivers can pick up the slack.
Some optimism he'll be back in time isn't there?