NFL 2023

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Isn’t it like $5 or something? That’s one coffee less in a fancy place and you get to watch Dolphins vs Chiefs, no brainer imo.

Unless you’re automatically stuck with an annual subscription or something like that, of course.

whitbyviking

Hadn’t noticed JJ Watt was an owner of Burnley. Funny to see him commenting about tackles :lol: He’s not wrong either

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
She's trying to save lives but all the people who already booked hotels and traveled there ain't happy. I know some people would walk to that game if they had to.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
She's trying to save lives but all the people who already booked hotels and traveled there ain't happy. I know some people would walk to that game if they had to.
I'm sure the decision wasn't made lightly. I know she ll get a lot of the criticism but i applaud it when someone is willing to make the tough decision and not hide. Fan safety aside I'm sure there are many other operational and logistical concerns they had to weigh.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
I'm sure the decision wasn't made lightly. I know she ll get a lot of the criticism but i applaud it when someone is willing to make the tough decision and not hide. Fan safety aside I'm sure there are many other operational and logistical concerns they had to weigh.
She did warn people not to travel earlier today. I guess she was already debating whether they should call it or not. Another tough decision she had to make was visit Netanyahu not so long ago to show her support but this isn't the thread for that discussion.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Kinda fecks over Buffalo if they win. 2 days fewer rest compared to whoever they’d play in the Divisional round now.

Also tonight’s game can’t come soon enough so I can forget about the ginger cnut in Manchester.

Dan_F

Typical it’s the early game for us in the UK which is moved, although I’m not complaining about being able to watch football on a Monday night.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Some intriguing story lines. Hill back in Kansas. Goff/Stafford swap. Texans up against the team that picked up Watson. McCarthy’s old team visiting them in AT&T.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Typical it’s the early game for us in the UK which is moved, although I’m not complaining about being able to watch football on a Monday night.
Yeah I like it even better this way! Three evenings in a row live playoff football here in Europe, and three mornings in a row waking up being able to watch a game as well. Great stuff.

Dan_F

Yeah I like it even better this way! Three evenings in a row live playoff football here in Europe, and three mornings in a row waking up being able to watch a game as well. Great stuff.
I see Sky have hour long highlights of the chiefs game at 8am, I’ll be watching that rather than staying up.

Charlie Foley

Two big plays for Houston, on the ground and in the air, to put them in great position after the browns TD

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
First few drives looked like defenses might dominate but the last drives have been crazy offensively.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Houston doesn't seem to be able to stop the Browns offense, that's a big worry because Stroud has to answer time and time again against a far superior D.