NFL 2023

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Would this be the first #7 seed to win a playoff game since the expansion a few years ago?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Harbaugh would be my choice but I don't know if Jerry is willing to cede full control to any big name that may want, it's why he hired McCarthy. Belichick has a career 42% win rate w/o Tom Brady as his QB and his recent player personnel track record isn't much of anything. Carroll peaked years ago.

Maybe roll the dice on some up and comer like Ben Johnson.
Belichick gets rid of the penalties immediately.That enough might make him worth it

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What the actual feck is the Dallas secondary doing :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Before the Eagles had their pathetic collapse, I mentioned a couple of times here that the 5 seed might be better than the 2 seed because of how the packers & Rams were coming along. Dallas would have destroyed the Bucs

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
That penalty enforcement is rather stupid. If the offense still goes for 2pts the OPI is penalized to the 12. But if they elect to kick an extra point the yards get enforced from where a team would normally kick an extra point, i.e. from the 10 to the 20. The actual penalized play occurred at the 2 not the 10 and should be penalized from the actual down spot regardless of what the offense decides to do on a follow-up attempt. It's simpy a stupid, bizarre rule.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
That penalty enforcement is rather stupid. If the offense still goes for 2pts the OPI is penalized to the 12. But if they elect to kick an extra point the yards get enforced from where a team would normally kick an extra point, i.e. from the 10 to the 20. The actual penalized play occurred at the 2 not the 10 and should be penalized from the actual down spot regardless of what the offense decides to do on a follow-up attempt. It's simpy a stupid, bizarre rule.
Seemed a weak call too. Was it not incidental contact? He's got every right to run that route too, no?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
One guy who is very quick to tell us that Bucs made the playoffs without Brady, I wonder if he has spoken about Packers without Rodgers

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
As much as GB have been excellent, there’s scheming guys open and then there’s defensive malfunction. I’ve not seen so many busted coverages in a long time.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Seemed a weak call too. Was it not incidental contact? He's got every right to run that route too, no?
It was a bad call imo, and it happens on a lot of plays with multiple receivers. It looked like Tolbert stopped, paused probably to pick, then cut and the defender turned and stepped into Tolbert as he moved forward. It wasn't an OPI imo, not that it really matters.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
As an Eagles fan the last 6 weeks have been tortuous, I thank the Dallas Cowboys for finally giving me some joy

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Going for it on 4th down when you're up by 25. Talk about sticking it to them.