NFL 2023

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Jimmy Johnson fired up!

Players would run through walls for that coach, can't see McCarthy driving that sort of passion and fire into guys.
Unfortunately we don’t have a Jimmy Johnson or a Michael Irving to light a fire under us. We have Dak and McCarthy

Charlie Foley

Hopefully cowboys can get something now (vomits), don’t want packers to be able to rest anyone

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The Cowboys pass coverage has managed to make Romeo Doubs look like prime Sterling Sharpe out there. It defies logic. How did the pass coverage go so shit overnight?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
So Pete Carroll, Harbaugh, or Belicheck.
All of them will want full control. I just dont think I could handle the negativity of Belicheck if things go south. Harbaugh is a strange cat. I think Carroll would be my choice.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
So Pete Carroll, Harbaugh, or Belicheck.
All of them will want full control. I just dont think I could handle the negativity of Belicheck if things go south. Harbaugh is a strange cat. I think Carroll would be my choice.
Harbaugh would be my choice but I don't know if Jerry is willing to cede full control to any big name that may want, it's why he hired McCarthy. Belichick has a career 42% win rate w/o Tom Brady as his QB and his recent player personnel track record isn't much of anything. Carroll peaked years ago.

Maybe roll the dice on some up and comer like Ben Johnson.