NFL 2023

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I can’t take it anymore. Penalty after penalty. The coach is going to get himself fired

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I can’t take it anymore. Penalty after penalty. The coach is going to get himself fired
Probably the best you could hope for as a Cowboys fan, you ain't winning it all anyway ;)

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
My buddy in Keller, TX said his status going forward has been the talk of the local media the past week. They lose he has to go is what most have said.

He's only signed through 2024. I never wanted him, such a meh hire.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
This will become a very interesting one if the Packers add a TD here. Game couldn't have started any better for a neutral(-ish) fan.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Dak turns into Warren "I fold in January" Moon every playoff year it seems.

Yes, Moon struggled in the playoffs going 3-7 with 17 tds, 14 ints. And that was on some damn good Oilers teams and in some weak AFC playoff fields some years.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
My buddy in Keller, TX said his status going forward has been the talk of the local media the past week. They lose he has to go is what most have said.

He's only signed through 2024. I never wanted him, such a meh hire.
Yep. He’s made some strange decisions already( running on 2nd and 8) and not cutting down on penalties is just too much to bear. Watched every play of every fevking game this year and he picks now to spit the bit.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
14-0 baby. Let's see if Dak can answer now.

The whole "I'm not wearing my division title hat" thing will become a bit ridiculous if they crash out here.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Dak gonna be throwing all sorts of awful passes for the rest of the game trying to force it now, Packers to walk it.

WPMUFC

Dak turns into Warren "I fold in January" Moon every playoff year it seems.

Yes, Moon struggled in the playoffs going 3-7 with 17 tds, 14 ints. And that was on some damn good Oilers teams and in some weak AFC playoff fields some years.
They also showed that stat on the first drive, boys have no idea how to come back, even when they are 7-0 down. They are under 500 if they concede first

Sylar

Lot of time left, a score on this drive is very much needed for cowboys

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
They’re playing soft coverage not wanting to let up big plays which leads to letting up big plays

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
My God, Love is just ripping em apart right now