NFL 2023

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Just risked it a bit by letting off steam too early. If Dak had connected with one of his long thrown then, we'd have a different conversation.

Great win, still.

Dreading the visit to SF, though. Hopefully we break the trend.
Just keep doing what you did to us. It’s like your team is too young for this which is perfect for having no fear. I hope you win

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
United so bad can't even enjoy the cowgirls losing properly . Green Bay will be a tough game but we should beat them.

SmallCaine

Lions need there offense to come through here, can't have another 3 and out. No way defense stop them from 3 again.

Hephaestus

Oooo got away with one there.

Puka is a great player
Feels like the refs have been trying to make it up to Detroit in this second half, been a few non-calls on PI and probably should have been roughing the passer called earlier as well when Stafford was knocked out.

And yeah, he's gonna be a pain in the ass for years to come.

sidsutton

Would it not have been better to take the time out before the 2 minute warning?

sidsutton

Mcvay most likely betting on his defense not giving up another 1st down and this has now blown up in his face.
I'm about as good as Mike McCarthy at time management, but taking before would make them need another first down if they got that one?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Amazing to see that win. Dont think people understand how hardcore many of their fans have been for decades. Packing the stands for decades thru all the shit times. I've questioned their sanity for a long time. Many tears of joy will flow tonight.

SmallCaine

I'm about as good as Mike McCarthy at time management, but taking before would make them need another first down if they got that one?
I meant he trusted or rather hoped his defense would stop them on 3rd down and use the time out if needed on offense, common sense play would have been using the last time out before 2 min warning. He let lions coaching get them out of the pickle rather than forcing goff to think on his feet.

sidsutton

Amazing to see that win. Dont think people understand how hardcore many of their fans have been for decades. Packing the stands for decades thru all the shit times. I've questioned their sanity for a long time. Many tears of joy will flow tonight.
@Eboue

Sandyman

Good win for the Lions

They get another playoff game at Ford Field as well

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Mine already all flowed last Monday. This is just the icing on the cake. ;)

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Happy for the lions but I'd be livid that clear PI wasn't called on the last Rams drive if I was a fan.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Can't believe McVay got outcoached by Dan Campbell. Rams' inability to score TDs in the red zone and generate a pass rush in the 1st half proved to be the difference. Nacua is a beast and Stafford is one tough bastard though.

Last edited: