NFL 2023

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Is DAZN gonna have the full US coverage including adverts? I must admit, the 99p is slowly winning me over vs the prospect of Neil Reynolds for 4 hours.
Yeah it’s the full American coverage. It’s similar to how it was last year. 99p for the full American coverage.

Great value plus as you mentioned there, the avoidance of listening to Neil Reynolds for 4 hours is worth it.
Thank you for mentioning this, I will 100% be doing this.

Also as much as I mocked the DAZN email showing US commercials as a benefit, there’s definitely something fun about the special Super Bowl commercials.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Just checked and they got it on both. Definitely gonna take up the 99p now.

And just hoping next year, they actually bring back the download feature. Then I’d probably end up getting it anyway, despite the dastardly people DAZN are.

massi83

Reminder for Europeans, who want to watch it tomorrow, raoul will spoil the result for you, so do not visit redcafe before you have finished it.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I am of two minds on this one:
  1. Don’t bet against Mahomes+Kelce, idiot
  2. The last time I recommended this and KC had lost a quality OL piece beforehand, it went poorly vs TB
Also of two minds on going the extra step of providing cornbread in addition to fritos for my pot of superb owl chili, but that’s neither here nor there…

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I have never cared less about a Superbowl than this one. Having said that. Hopefully SF takes it. Not bc of TS but because at least that makes the Lions loss against them feel more acceptable.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Is DAZN gonna have the full US coverage including adverts? I must admit, the 99p is slowly winning me over vs the prospect of Neil Reynolds for 4 hours.
They said they wouldn't be inserting any of their own adverts into the Super Bowl coverage a number of weeks ago, but they've gone against their own promises all through the season, including the amount of DAZN-specific ad breaks (way more than they said there would be pretty much every game) and then had the nerve to push "US commercials" as some sort of selling point, so I'll be surprised if they don't still slip a few of their own repetitive ads in, bunch of shysters.

RedDevilRoshi

Beers and snacks all bought. Carry out to be ordered nearer kick off time and then all set for an all nighter watching this :drool:

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Definitely getting nervous now! Beers and snacks sorted and making Nachos before kickoff!

Hoping the beers start to settle nerves!

Charlie Foley

I am of two minds on this one:
  1. Don’t bet against Mahomes+Kelce, idiot
  2. The last time I recommended this and KC had lost a quality OL piece beforehand, it went poorly vs TB
Also of two minds on going the extra step of providing cornbread in addition to fritos for my pot of superb owl chili, but that’s neither here nor there…
You always add cornbread

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Reminder for Europeans, who want to watch it tomorrow, raoul will spoil the result for you, so do not visit redcafe before you have finished it.
If you care about the game but don't care enough to stay up and watch it live, you kinda deserve to get the result spoilered.

Von Mistelroum

Ok, so on the eve of the Superbowl, I've finally decided to get on the train with the NFL. I've tried in the past but couldn't manage to watch consistently as it was difficult to find the matches without paying much.

I've sorted that end, and now I need to find myself a team or two. I think I'm pretty much set on the Patriots as my main team...I think. Though I did also like the Colts.

I'm wanting to have a team from each conference, so still need my second team. Any suggestions? I feel like the Californian types are not my style, something from a smaller city perhaps... Any suggestions? Ideally I want a team that isn't the big obvious one (ended up accidentally going that route with the Patriots), but also that isn't destined to lose forever.

Dan_F

This is how much I’m killing time right now.

That’s a 25oz can. If I convert that to a pint it’s $12.80. Converted to £ it’s about £10. Seems high but if you use a pre Brexit exchange rate, it’s £8.30, which is about what it costs for a beer at the NFL in London.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Ok, so on the eve of the Superbowl, I've finally decided to get on the train with the NFL. I've tried in the past but couldn't manage to watch consistently as it was difficult to find the matches without paying much.

I've sorted that end, and now I need to find myself a team or two. I think I'm pretty much set on the Patriots as my main team...I think. Though I did also like the Colts.

I'm wanting to have a team from each conference, so still need my second team. Any suggestions? I feel like the Californian types are not my style, something from a smaller city perhaps... Any suggestions? Ideally I want a team that isn't the big obvious one (ended up accidentally going that route with the Patriots), but also that isn't destined to lose forever.
Follow the Buccaneers to keep it in the same Glazer ownership family.