NFL Thread 2019

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pats offense needs a TD here.

also having Sanu return punts is stupid when he’s our only other solid receiver after Edelman.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Horrible drop. Feels like this is going to be a game the D wins for us.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

Silver linings I guess
Probably high enough to get Herbert, now with Burrow's stock skyrocketing him above. He's the big, strong-armed QB Elway has been reaching for...except he's good.

Tua's injury may change that calculus on the order at the top of the draft though, now that I think of it. Edit: Shit, yeah, it definitely does. Means Herbert to the Phins in all likelihood after Burrow goes to Cincy.

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Probably high enough to get Herbert, now with Burrow's stock skyrocketing him above. He's the big, strong-armed QB Elway has been reaching for...except he's good.

Tua's injury may change that calculus on the order at the top of the draft though, now that I think of it. Edit: Shit, yeah, it definitely does. Means Herbert to the Phins in all likelihood after Burrow goes to Cincy.
Can’t imagine Herbert will still be in the board unless the Fins win more games and slide out of the top 5. I’ve seen a few mocks as having the Broncos going after Lamb or Jeudy.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

I can’t pretend to know anything about the college prospects at this point. I usually start reading up and watching video at the end of the NFL season to distract myself from the Broncos being crap.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Can’t imagine Herbert will still be in the board unless the Fins win more games and slide out of the top 5. I’ve seen a few mocks as having the Broncos going after Lamb or Jeudy.
I'll sign off on taking Lamb.

He's really put it all together this year.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero

Redskins more likely.

Charlie Foley

Rams are not out of the playoff picture yet but they have some brutal games coming up. Hopefully they’re still in the picture when they take on the Seahawks

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Peter king rightfully calling out Kap for his stupidity from yesterday
Why was it stupid?

Can you really blame him for wanting media there to provide transparency?

Do you think he should put his trust and faith in the NFL that colluded to keep him out of the sport?

Do you think had there been no outside media there, that the NFL would have accurately and honestly reported how the workout went? Their actions up to this point suggest that is unlikely.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Why was it stupid?

Can you really blame him for wanting media there to provide transparency?

Do you think he should put his trust and faith in the NFL that colluded to keep him out of the sport?

Do you think had there been no outside media there, that the NFL would have accurately and honestly reported how the workout went? Their actions up to this point suggest that is unlikely.
Well the fact is that in the end if he really aims to play in this league again then he does have to trust the NFL and the owners at some point . League and the teams will always be bigger than Kap and so I find it really unlikely that he ever plays again

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Well the fact is that in the end if he really aims to play in this league again then he does have to trust the NFL and the owners at some point . League and the teams will always be bigger than Kap and so I find it really unlikely that he ever plays again
It's an obvious attempt to shaft him...so no plus for him to trust NFL.

Sign a special non-standard waiver, workout with just a week's notice to teams esp on a day scouts will be watching college and teams will be preparing for Sunday, workout cannot be filmed except by NFL and no media allowed.

NFL isn't even pretending that this is anything other than a publicity stunt with only intention to shaft Kaep.

Whatever happened was the best possible outcome to this sham.

mav_9me

This has not been a good game. 4th quarter has been full of shit offense. I don't know if it's the defenses but it has been a poor game. Worse from Rivers.