NFL Thread

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I'm not 100% sure but for sure there was no evidence of him touching it.
It's not that complicated giving the slow-mo we have from all the angles. Did it touch the right thump? Let's check the best angles. Nope, ok. Right arm? Check all angles and repeat for all the body parts where it could have touched him. Not that it mattered anyways which is good for the game imo because it would have been a boring argument to have but I still think some fans will harp on about it.

Charlie Foley

I'm not 100% sure but for sure there was no evidence of him touching it.
Given the call on the field the burden would be is there proof it did not touch him.

Ultimately irrelevant now other than the extra seconds taken off the clock

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I think we’ve found some compromise, but I will say that NBA teams usually practice free throws in conjunction with their regular practices/drills so it’s not like a free throw only practice. I know the Lakers run suicides and other high intensity conditioning drills while shooting free throws to mimic game environment. The players will usually be drenched in sweat when they practice them. Also, I’m sure teams do practice penalties, particularly when in the KO rounds of a cup competition, but it’s probably not given as much importance as other areas.
Basketball players also take free throws the "wrong way". One of the best free-throwers of all time threw it granny style and science also back that up because how of the ball travels and how it would bounce of the rim or backboard.
Even though they do drills doesn't change the fact that you are more likely to make mistakes tired.

Kazi

Patriots finally getting some breaks from the refs but clear holding on Gronk

This is a catch also