Gaming Nintendo Switch

The Bloody-Nine

Re releases, games I've already played and shit I have no interest in. Might be time to sell my Switch.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Re releases, games I've already played and shit I have no interest in. Might be time to sell my Switch.
Ive barely played my Switch but in fairness I havent gamed as much these last few months and when I do its almost always Fortnite.

Mario Tennis looked genuinely very good though for people like me who have been craving a tennis game all gen.

Wish I hadnt bought Crash remaster on the PS4 now. Would be a great Switch game.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Smash
Mario Tennis
Octopath
Crash
Plus whatever goes on at e3. I’m all aboard.

Castia

Oh shit....Smash :drool:

We haven’t even had E3 yet and this is Nintendo’s 3rd Direct of the year, we won’t be running out of games anytime soon.

I get some people are pissed at the Wii U ports but you can’t blame them, those games went out to so few people. I didn’t have a Wii U so personally gettin the likes of Tropical Freeze and the new Toad game is great.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"
Octopath is going to be so great
Good chance it ends up being the best RPG they've done since FF9.
You think so? I played the demo and found the fighting a bit boring, if you had just one enemy you could basically knock him out every other turn and he couldn't do anything, so it was just a case of waiting until you did enough damage to kill him.

The Bloody-Nine

Does anyone know if it's possible to factory reset a Switch but somehow retain the digital download that came with the bundle? I bought the Mario Odyssey pack and if I do decide to flog it it would be nice to be able to include the game.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Does anyone know if it's possible to factory reset a Switch but somehow retain the digital download that came with the bundle? I bought the Mario Odyssey pack and if I do decide to flog it it would be nice to be able to include the game.
Usually tied to the Nintendo account aren’t they? So you’d need your account details to redownload it

Not 100% sure though

The Bloody-Nine

I would assume it's not possible BUT I once bought a Wii U from Ebay that had been factory reset and when I turned it on, went through the set up, etc, Mario Kart was still installed on it.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I'm happy with the announcement of Smash and Crash. That'll keep me entertained for a while I reckon.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Smash is obviously huge and the fact that it's coming out this year, too.

Mario Tennis actually looks really good. May check that out. South Park i'll definitely get as i never got around to playing it. And the game that really grabbed my attention is one that i think went under the radar a little was Little Nightmares. Looks great. Very Limbo/Inside-esque. I know it came out last year but i never played it.

Shark

@NotShark
I can totally get why die hard Nintendo fans would be disappointed with all of the re-releases. For myself personally, I haven't owned a Nintendo system since God knows when, so I'm delighted.

GBBQ

I can totally get why die hard Nintendo fans would be disappointed with all of the re-releases. For myself personally, I haven't owned a Nintendo system since God knows when, so I'm delighted.
Same for me, every game is new. spoiled for choice!
I've never played smash bros but I'm assuming one needs to have friends in order to have fun with it?
:(:(:(

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
You think so? I played the demo and found the fighting a bit boring, if you had just one enemy you could basically knock him out every other turn and he couldn't do anything, so it was just a case of waiting until you did enough damage to kill him.
Most RPG's battles start slowly until you build up teams and skills, certainly willing to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I'm a little skeptical of new JRPG's that try to be modern "old school JRPG's" because none of the ones I've actually played have been a patch on them.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
That Smash reveal was literally the best teaster trailer I've ever seen for anything ever. I get goosebumps thinking of the horror on the Inkling's face as the logo reflects in her eyes. Never thought a cartoon plumber could be so intimidating. Nintendo know how to do a mic drop.

Also, the reactions in the NYC store were intense, people literally fainted...

vanthaman

Winner
That Smash reveal was literally the best teaster trailer I've ever seen for anything ever. I get goosebumps thinking of the horror on the Inkling's face as the logo reflects in her eyes. Never thought a cartoon plumber could be so intimidating. Nintendo know how to do a mic drop.

How can people get so excited over something that was always going to be released at some point. It’s not like it’s been 20 years since the last one

Woodzy

Dear fecking God :lol:

Personally think the guy that gave zero fecks because he was too busy playing BotW was the highlight though.