Noble carrying herrera off the pitch

Varun

Staff
This is why I think we should have kept Ando. Try lifting him up Noble, you cnut.

Irrational.

If Herrera ends up missing 2-3 games, he might as well have given Noble a swift left elbow to the jaw as he tried lifting him up. He'd have missed the same number of games for the subsequent red card he would've received.

The Gerrard wannabe prat.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Absolutely insane is Herrera was actually injured and Noble isn't facing any punishment. Could've easily worsened his injury. All they're doing is encouraging more bollocks like this.

sugar_kane

It infuriated me.

I like Herrera, think he's a quality addition to our midfield & he should definitely be a starter, but he's too soft.
I've always thought he was a fairly fiery, passionate character. Look at the way (even on the bench) he celebrates for a starter. He also had a bit of a rep for being a dirty bastard in La Liga, and he gets stuck in on the tackling for us (at least he did when he started)

On the other hand he's a fairly smart lad and probably knew he could have been carded if he reacted, so maybe that's why nothing happened.

I'm more annoyed at the rest of our team for not reacting and sticking up for him.

Utd players stand around like they've just walked in on their parents shagging....
:lol:

In fairness there have been instances this season where players have waded in on behalf of their team-mates, one that springs to mind is Lingard. I'm sure he's done it a couple of times, perhaps for Rashford against city?

DrunkenBeaver

You could imagine Sir Alex's reaction it someone did that to one of his players. He'd currently be serving a touchline ban for slaughtering the referee in the post-match interview.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Id love to see him doing that to Roy Keane

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If Herrera ends up missing 2-3 games, he might as well have given Noble a swift left elbow to the jaw as he tried lifting him up. He'd have missed the same number of games for the subsequent red card he would've received.

The Gerrard wannabe prat.
Or he should ask Fellaini to do it. He's employed with United for something

iKeano

In fairness there have been instances this season where players have waded in on behalf of their team-mates, one that springs to mind is Lingard. I'm sure he's done it a couple of times, perhaps for Rashford against city?
That's one instance & I categorise Lingard as one of the young lads in fairness. Totally agree though, he got stuck in against City defending Rashford. Him, Martial & Rashford taking on City & putting the senior lads to shame.
Like I said, I'm not condoning violence, or stupidity, but watching a player get man-mangled off a pitch like a wayward toddler was embarrassing enough without having everyone else watch on without any reaction at all. Maybe Van Gaal has drilled any cognitive thought out of the players entirely! :devil:

tomaldinho1

It's like one of those situations where you wish you'd said or done something at the time but all you can do is stew on it after the event... and I wasn't even involved.

You feel like the squad is united but you don't feel like they'd really scrap and fight for each other sometimes. That's not just in an aggressive sense but also in a footballing sense - we just seem to roll over. Maybe it's the personnel or just the general atmosphere around the club at the minute.
Yh I think this is probably the main reason. I think a few of our players have probably got an eye on exits this summer and it never helps when you don't know for sure who the manager will be next season. The club has been pretty quiet about backing VG and seems to prefer to not say anything which doesn't create stability. A lot of players probably just waiting to see what happens before calling their agents and seeing what is available. Sad but true.

GiddyUp

Didn't see him pick Vardy up to shift him off the pitch. More disappointed in Herrera doing nothing about it to be honest.

Brightonian

People are angry but i'd be happy if one of our players had enough passion to do something stupid like this, being too nice gets you nowhere.
Tom Cleverley did something similar to Neymar in the Olympics, which I'd say totally undermines everything about that point.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
i hate time wasting... i'd probably do the same if i were noble, even though there was nothing wrong with what herrera did.