NonceUponATimeInEpsteinAndAndyLand

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
No, it's definitely Ger (rhyming with her) - lane - ish, actually you're not some child abusing arsehole (I presume) so you can pronounce it however you like.

The S is silent and we have absolutely no idea why posh cnuts make this stuff up. Debbie, Sheila or Tiffany was good enough on my old stomping patch during the 1930s
So it's Gerlane? My aunt is also called Ghislaine (not her, I swear), but it's pronounced zjeeslehne sort of Frenchish.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
No, it's definitely Ger (rhyming with her) - lane - ish, actually you're not some child abusing arsehole (I presume) so you can pronounce it however you like.

The S is silent and we have absolutely no idea why posh cnuts make this stuff up. Debbie, Sheila or Tiffany was good enough on my old stomping patch during the 1930s
Ghislane is an alternate spelling of Guylaine. It's very French. In the alternate spelling the s is silent and you pronounce the Ghi as is, probably with a hard g sound.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If she was a pedo, and had spent the last 10 years tweeting about how she fancied kids, do we not think the police might have stepped in at some point.
They didn't bring Epstein down sooner, or look into the potential pedo ring Sacha Baren Cohen brought to light.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Ghislane is an alternate spelling of Guylaine. It's very French. In the alternate spelling the s is silent and you pronounce the Ghi as is, probably with a hard g sound.
Well that's just your opinion innit. Everyone can have one and we'll take a poll during the trial maybe.

I expect you are right, very convincing presentation.

Oldyella

Not quite sure where this fits, but more dubious ongoings that tie to Deutsche bank.

Judge was assigned to a case re Epstein/Deutsche bank 4 days ago..

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Would bet that the gunman has ‘#WWG1WGA’ in his Twitter description.
If it was who twitterers have pegged him as, he was an anti-feminist Trumper attorney (and of course had ties to Russia and DB).

It still smacks strongly of a mob hit as revenge for the Jersey crime boss sentence, but it could get weird.

Santos J

If it was who twitterers have pegged him as, he was an anti-feminist Trumper attorney (and of course had ties to Russia and DB).

It still smacks strongly of a mob hit as revenge for the Jersey crime boss sentence, but it could get weird.
Shooter has killed himself so would be surprised if it was mob related. He just seems like an absolute loony.

Ignore the thread but the screenshots are from his website:

Very strange one indeed.

Last edited:

Halftrack

The ties to Epstein seem tenuous at best. Yes, he's one of the high-risk clients the class action against Deutsche Bank alleges they didn't monitor close enough, but he was just one of many. Won't stop people from declaring that it's meant as a message to any Epstein/Maxwell judges, though.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Wow, this cat seems even more batshit than the typical Q sheep.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Trump was asked about Ghislaine Maxwell at his Coronavirus briefing and he wished her well. He also said he didn’t know anything about the involvement of Prince Andrew with Epstein and at least I would have thought he would have gone on a rant about the Clinton’s when Bill was mentioned but crickets.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Its fecking nuts. Tweets about pizza are being seen as hints of pedophilia. She's saying she's deleted all her old stuff because she's fed up of any random old tweet being dragged up as hints of wrongdoing. Qanon is weird as feck.
She said something about a young boy being sexy. I can’t remember what it was but she’s definitely a nonce in my eyes after seeing some off the shit she posted. Just cause people link her to pizza gate doesn’t mean she isn’t a pedo. She’s a wrong’un that’s for sure.

Edit so she didn’t call the young lad sexy but it’s still really fecking weird. Imagine a man saying that?

Last edited:

arnie_ni

She said something about a young boy being sexy. I can’t remember what it was but she’s definitely a nonce in my eyes after seeing some off the shit she posted. Just cause people link her to pizza gate doesn’t mean she isn’t a pedo. She’s a wrong’un that’s for sure.
Agreed, they were odd as feck

Paxi

Disregard those pizza tweets but those other tweets.. explain away at those. She’s a fecking cradle snatcher and should be given no quarter.

Paxi

Eh? I agreed with you, it was me that posted about here in the first place
No, I know - I know - I’m just talking about her asking whether it was okay. I think we miss understood each other.

Paxi

I think we both agree. She a wrong un and if she was a man she'd be hung drawn and quartered.
Yeah I was replying to her tweet basically and showing you further tweets at the same time. There were other tweets also that were fairly disturbing but it’s in slew of conspiracy bollocks so naturally it just gets all filed underneath ‘bullshit’. But yeah if that was a bloke...

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Sorry but why the feck would anybody post this crap on social media? Its not even like it is the early days of Twitter either, this was 2013...

Has she been hacked?

Nah she hadn’t been hacked and all tweets were from her. Really disturbing really those tweets and whether she has done something wrong or not it just doesn’t sit right with me.

The thing with Epstein though is pretty weird as his name has been circulated around conspiracy forums for years with everything we are hearing now with all the same high profile names i.e Prince Andrew, Clinton etc etc and it has been swept under the carpet until one brave lady set the ball rolling.

Funny thing about it all was I did a cruise and it took in the Virgin Islands where we had a local guy take us to the summit with an amazing view of the other islands. He pointed to one small island and mentioned celebrities and young ladies which we didn’t really take much notice of at the time but looking back he was pointing at Little St James.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Funny thing about it all was I did a cruise and it took in the Virgin Islands where we had a local guy take us to the summit with an amazing view of the other islands. He pointed to one small island and mentioned celebrities and young ladies which we didn’t really take much notice of at the time but looking back he was pointing at Little St James.
Dude- you may need to go into witness protection. :yawn:

Must be kind of a weird feeling in hindsight to know that though .

Paxi

Surely nobody could be that blatantly open about it?
I think either she genuinely has no filter and doesn’t understand how she would be perceived by say weird shit like that. I don’t have a better explanation as to why someone would think it’s okay to take those thoughts and put them in writing. Not only that, but she has also tens of millions of followers.

mu4c_20le

Sorry but why the feck would anybody post this crap on social media? Its not even like it is the early days of Twitter either, this was 2013...

Has she been hacked?
2011 is early days of twitter, back when nobody gave a feck. I used to read the dailymail when i was bored at work a copule of years ago, they constantly ran her stories and she says stupid shit all the time then and even now, so I can't imagine how she was like a decade ago. However, I never once got the impression that she could be dodgy in that way.

One look at her timeline says all you need to know about her. Washed up, has been, bored, and constantly looking up conspiracy theories online. Funny thing about her kind is that they only seem to target liberals, and people who openly speak out against Trump. Always liked Pamela better anyways.

Paxi

So much whataboutery. All it takes is someone to mention Epstein and there you have someone posting a picture of him and multiple celebrities, only for someone else to post a picture of him and Trump.

Surely Winestein, Epstein, Trump, Clint and lots more these cnuts could all be vile dogs all at the same time? I mean they were probably mates behind closed doors.

I guarantee you that there are celebrities now that we know and admire to a certain extent who are absolute scum of the earth behind closed doors. Their hard drives would probably need to be incinerated lest someone dares to look inside them.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
If that Chrissy stuff is legit how on earth can she post that stuff and not be called out on it for years? Boggles the mind.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Its fecking nuts. Tweets about pizza are being seen as hints of pedophilia. She's saying she's deleted all her old stuff because she's fed up of any random old tweet being dragged up as hints of wrongdoing. Qanon is weird as feck.
Those tweets pretty much confirm she is a pedo in my eyes however you want to sugarcoat it unless she’s been hacked which doesn’t seem to be the case here.

Qanon is biased and fecked up but it does get some things right the only issue is that it targets left liberal types and covers up any right wing wrong doers.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Surely Winestein, Epstein, Trump, Clint and lots more these cnuts could all be vile dogs all at the same time? I mean they were probably mates behind closed doors.
I think we all basically assume they are. They're definitely mates, as can be seen by how they all turned up at each others kids weddings and various other parties.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Those tweets pretty much confirm she is a pedo in my eyes however you want to sugarcoat it unless she’s been hacked which doesn’t seem to be the case here.

Qanon is biased and fecked up but it does get some things right the only issue is that it targets left liberal types and covers up any right wing wrong doers.
I don't see that at all, I see a woman with a wicked sense of humor that now people are picking up tweets that are (in my view) jokes that she made years ago and stating them as her real views. It's fecking ridiculous.