Nordic Ghost Yeti | Haaland at City

KeanoMagicHat

He was poor as he has been since he returned from injury, I wonder if he is fully fit. The key test will be next season to his true level, whether he can recreate 2022/23 again, or this is closer to his level at the elite level.

Walters_19_MuFc

I'm probably his biggest critic here, but even I felt bad for him today, seems like he's a down to earth guy.

Those few who are trying to portray him as something he is not is not doing any favor to him.. just let it go, an excellent finisher when provided enough service as part of Guardiola's City machine, nothing more than that.
Down to earth? He's an arrogant cnut and when he's not scoring, he's shite.

Rodri 141 completed passes, Haaland 5.

Say what you will about his limitations but it must be incredibly frustrating to play for City as a striker at times, they just refuse to put the ball in the box unless it is on their terms, the other side is you will get a lot of chances in other games.
Aye, gotta stick up for him on that one. I’d be pulling my hair out at how often they look at the box, get around the box, look up again, and decide “nope, too risky, let’s recycle the ball”.

The Irish Connection

Poor again. Very odd player. Scores record breaking amounts but is otherwise crap.
I said years ago that he didn’t seem like a Guardiola player at all, but I guess they just wanted to show that they could get him.

Blood Mage

He's quietly had a poor season and doesn't suit Pep ball at all. There's a good chance Pep will look to replace him with a more technical forward in the summer.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
You actually wouldn't be surprised to see Pep/City throw him away in the summer and rule the experiment over. No other club in the world you could say that for.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Waiting for a tap-in all season, lost his unbelievable drive from years prior.
Or so it looks to me.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Rodri 141 completed passes, Haaland 5.

Say what you will about his limitations but it must be incredibly frustrating to play for City as a striker at times, they just refuse to put the ball in the box unless it is on their terms, the other side is you will get a lot of chances in other games.
Or frustrating for a centre midfielder to not have a centre forward to show for the ball as he’s too busy trying to run in behind.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
They're tearing him apart on bluemoon at the moment.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bluemoon post

Madrid h - Shite
Luton h - Scored the 3rd
Madrid a - Shite
Palace a - Scored the 3rd
Arsenal h - Shite
Newcastle h - Shite
Liverpool a - Shite
Copenhagen h - Scored the 3rd
United h - Scored the 3rd
Luton a - Scored 5
Bournemouth a - Shite

9 goals in 11 games. What a player...

Todd

I'm starting to believe the people who said that Haaland wasn't the right striker for Pep's system and that he'd never be utilized properly were on to something.

Unless he's getting on the end of passes or crosses inside of 6 yards the brutal honesty is he doesn't offer much to Pep's system.

It feels ridiculous to say that about a guy who has already scored 31 goals this season, but, well, there it is.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Caption this:

May everything come true. May they believe. And may they laugh at their passions. For what they call passion is not really the energy of the soul, but merely friction between the soul and the outside world. But, above all, may they believe in themselves and become as helpless as children. For softness is great and strength is worthless. When a man is born, he is soft and pliable. When he dies, he is strong and hard. When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life. That which has become hard shall not triumph.

I need to go to the toilet.

Judas

Open to offers
He's excellent in the games City would win anyway, thats whats most funny. He's very rarely made the difference in the games where City find it a bit more of a challenge.