Odion Ighalo: Manchester United player on loan until the end of the season

croadyman

Just when you think you can't love him any more :lol: :drool:
Yeah he must have absolutely loved seeing his fellow African striker bag a brace against the scousers much like he did himself back in 2015 and Sarr could have even gone one better and ended up bagging a hat-trick

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Gabriel Ighagol.

What an inspiring loan this guy is. THe type of striker I'd like us to have.

Josep Dowling

It’s proving how important it is to have options on the bench. He’s done well in every game he’s played.

Amarsdd

Ighalo Magnificoo-oh-oh-oh (operatic portion from Bohemian Rhapsody)

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
As 4th choice strikers who love the club go, he’s the man for the job.

Shimo

Early days but, I thought it was brilliant move. Never even crossed my mind that he'd be an option but, when it came up, it was this is a no brainer - can only be an upside and it's proving to be so far.

Two very good goals.

The take for the first was brilliant, and great composure on his second attempt for the second.

Delano

I can't lie... I love this guy. 80 percent fit but he gives everything for us. Great option to hold the ball up and he's actually scoring goals. If he's happy to be a back up and it doesn't stop other signings, I'd take him all day long.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Two very good goals.

The take for the first was brilliant, and great composure on his second attempt for the second.
Shit defending for the first though but brilliant instinctive finish for the second

El Zoido

Strikers instinct with a great attitude. He’s going to keep scoring for us. Very good loan move.

RUCK4444

Another astute signing for Ole. I couldn't understand the fuss that was made when the news of this move initially broke, I mean we didn't buy him for tens of millions on a five year contract, it was a loan move to help bolster the squad with the amount of injuries we have.

The way he is playing right now coupled with his love for the club and desire to give everything for the badge I would sign him for 1 year as a 4th choice striker for next season, or extend the loan.

Right now he's doing everything we could ask of him. He's desperate to do well and he wants to be here more than anywhere else, he's also technically better than many expected.

DoomSlayer

I love this guy. Fights for every inch when the ball is in his area and actually has good technique. His reactions are top notch, reads the game very well.

Bwuk

Depending on the situation in China I can see us getting him on a permanent in the summer.

Seems to fit in the squad, and would be happy being a squad player.

Jonno

Err...let’s not get hasty. Decent option off the bench if he’s happy there
He’s an excellent option and could contribute 10-12 goals as a backup, he’s different to what we have, he is an impact player, scores goals, loves the club, would cost a modest fee. Every club needs a backup striker. Jesus at City, Origi at Liverpool, Giroud at Chelsea, and so on.

Not hasty at all.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Err...let’s not get hasty. Decent option off the bench if he’s happy there
That’s the point. He’s earnt his China money to set him and his extended family for life. Now it is time for a few years for himself to have an unexpected dream period at his boyhood club.

Let’s get a poll: Martial, Greenwood, Ighalo or other to score most from now until the end of the season.
For those keeping score, it is three each for Martial, Ighalo and Bruno. Greenwood on one.

tomaldinho1

I'd love to see him score a winner in a final and just lose it completely, he's a cool cat but it's awesome seeing someone so happy to be playing

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Ole has been bringing in players who have good mentality. It's an attribute as important as the talent itself.

Marcelinho87

The absolute flack he got on here when he missed the chance in the first half and then lo and behold he scores a couple and he's loved.

Hes very good at what he does and as I keep saying he adds balance to the side.

lsd

The Oracle
He gets in the right place and can finish . What more do you need in a striker ?