Old Cafe Threads you want to read ...

Moiraine

I read Gary Neville's statement the other day where he said "watching Liverpool winning the champions league was the most painful thing".

It makes me wonder what was the reaction of our fans during Liverpool's victory at Istanbul. If there is a way to access the archive threads on cafe...

Which archived cafe threads you people want to read?

The Bloody-Nine

I read Gary Neville's statement the other day where he said "watching Liverpool winning the champions league was the most painful thing".

It makes me wonder what was the reaction of our fans during Liverpool's victory at Istanbul. If there is a way to access the archive threads on cafe...
I think the mods banned all Liverpool fans. :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Cheers, Sam.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
When we beat Barca 4:0. Good times, good times.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
But seriously, is the 7-1 thread still around somewhere?
Also the WC 14 final thread?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
1968 European Cup, Would like to have seen what a, at the time, 60 year old JohnnoWhite had to say about that 4-1 mauling.

Fener1907

1968 European Cup, Would like to have seen what a, at the time, 60 year old JohnnoWhite had to say about that 4-1 mauling.
"Shocking standard from the club I hold so dear to my heart. I can't bring myself to celebrate this one since it's not a patch on the side that Ernest Mangnall sent out against Bristol City in 1909. Now, your man Shankly? Hold your heads up high knowing you have him, and try not to hold it against me over this Busby fella."

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Thanks mate.
Looks like not many members on redcafe at that time. I wonder if there is a summary of total members each year on redcafe.
By then there were 1,897 accounts on the caf - a lot banned or in the newbies. Currently there are 84,879 accounts on the caf including banned and newbies.

Moiraine

By then there were 1,897 accounts on the caf - a lot banned or in the newbies. Currently there are 84,879 accounts on the caf including banned and newbies.
Amazing facts, would be interesting to know amount of users each year.

One actual thread that i was able to dig up was about Prison Break as i thought there would be some interesting comments, especially while season 1 was on air. But maybe the Entertainment Section of the forum was not so much active those days.

I was fascinated by the thread of Game of Thrones and wish it had proper discussions on the first two seasons as well. But then, no one knew how big this thing is going to become.

Jerry Garcia

The Thiago transfer thread had some of the most memorable GIF's created if I'm remembering correctly...

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Kungfu kick debate
Beckham boot incident
Beckham debute
1999 barcelona
1999 juve match thread
Magnier horse incident
Fergie first league win
Cantona as captain
Emergence of class of 92

I don't know if it's possible to dig that deep @Damien

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Kungfu kick debate
Beckham boot incident
Beckham debute
1999 barcelona
1999 juve match thread
Magnier horse incident
Fergie first league win
Cantona as captain
Emergence of class of 92

I don't know if it's possible to dig that deep @Damien
Well the caf as a forum started in 1999 after the CL finished so most of those would have been the forum was made. Think there'd only be the Beckham boot incident and the Rock of Gibraltar that happened after the caf was formed.