g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Ole anger with Lingard

Dante

Average bang
He's done nothing wrong.

A measure of maturity is being able accept other people as different. It's ironic to see people calling Lingard immature but lacking the self-awareness to see the immaturity in themselves. If you're embarrassed by him, you've not lived much of a life.

I've met 80 year olds with a childish sense of humour and 8 years who were miserable as feck. Neither group deserves to be insulted for it.

Enigma_87

You know who
Yeah I'm the same bud, just bored in work so got involved in the thread, personally avoid Lingard and all his stuff as much as I can as just makes me cringe.

All being well we buy a decent RW and this little waste of space runs out of luck and is shipped out, I am just hoping Ole sticks to his word of being ruthless and see's that he is a disease in the dressing room, especially the way Rash is going.

It is either moaning about lack of transfers or moaning about social media until August when we can all get back to moaning about United again haha
Nah, look at the bright side mate. There’s preseason coming in two weeks. We will have plenty to moan United based soon enough.:D

He'sRaldo

He's done nothing wrong.

A measure of maturity is being able accept other people as different. It's ironic to see people calling Lingard immature but lacking the self-awareness to see the immaturity in themselves. If you're embarrassed by him, you've not lived much of a life.

I've met 80 year olds with a childish sense of humour and 8 years who were miserable as feck. Neither group deserves to be insulted for it.
The key is privacy. Smart people know what to and what not to share about themselves with the rest of the world.

Doubly so in Lingard's case, since he is a Man Utd player and therefore a celebrity.

Reactions: KM

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Good to see a news article based on Sun again reaching 9 pages here.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watched it - just a harmless idiot acting like an idiot.

The Beans video was way more disturbing. :lol:

hp88

If we was doing well on the field people wouldn't really care about what he does in his spare time, problem for him is that he's shite and has some how managed to create a brand for himself off the back of playing for United.

JustAGuest

He's done nothing wrong.

Nonsense.

clarkydaz

He's done nothing wrong.

I guess all the media and radio are wrong then

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Completely out of order whilst being on u21 England duty.

clarkydaz

The media should never be taken to be moral arbiters on outrage. They have a vested interest in creating it.
ok an ex united player who played under Fergie said it was out of line and Fergie would have been on the phone to him straight away

Dante

Average bang
Beans, Beans, Beans has becoming incredibly recognisable and it's even quite catchy. The fact people keep bringing it up it should be to his credit since that's what he was aiming for with the original audience.

That's Vines/Tik Tok culture.

::sonny::

Beans, Beans, Beans has becoming incredibly recognisable and it's even quite catchy. The fact people keep bringing it up it should be to his credit since that's what he was aiming for with the original audience.

That's Vines/Tik Tok culture.
It’s the hit of this summer

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's a cnut, like a lot of players, but he's also shit, which makes me question why we persist with him.

I mean if he was Neymar or Suarez or even Dele Alli I'd kind of understand, but he's Southampton level. Get rid of him. I don't care if he's homegrown, promote Gomes to replace him for all I care.

We have a cnut in Pogba, but he's quality. We have useless shit in Young, Mata, Matic, and many others, but at least they are pros. This guy is the worst of both worlds, a useless shit cnut.

Unbelievable this guy gets in the England team over Maddison. Once we bin him off his England career is dead and buried, it'll be Cleverley all over again.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
He's a cnut, like a lot of players, but he's also shit, which makes me question why we persist with him.

I mean if he was Neymar or Suarez or even Dele Alli I'd kind of understand, but he's Southampton level. Get rid of him. I don't care if he's homegrown, promote Gomes to replace him for all I care.

We have a cnut in Pogba, but he's quality. We have useless shit in Young, Mata, Matic, and many others, but at least they are pros. This guy is the worst of both worlds, a useless shit cnut.

Unbelievable this guy gets in the England team over Maddison. Once we bin him off his England career is dead and buried, it'll be Cleverley all over again.
He is a local lad, still very young and is a late bloomer because Fergie said...

Dante

Average bang
give over, its straight from a player who recalls when the club had high standards. The club is a laughing stock and he is a poster boy for it
And Beckham's story also came straight from a player who recalls when the club had high standards.

Don't worry about what people think of the club. We were hated when we were successful. Fostering negative feelings in opposition fans is irrelevant.

If you don't rate Lingard, fair enough. But don't make up fake outrage in order to justify vitriol. His videos are neither here nor there.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
What's so bad about the video exactly?

Rio Ferdinand used to film almost the exact same level of shite and it ended up being an official program on MUTV!

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
LvG, Mourinho, Ole and Southgate all persist with him.

Maybe the football experts are right and the laypeople are wrong.
And what did they achieve as managers of United? England did well but their football was poor highlighted by the fact that most of the goals they scored where set-piece goals.

I'm not a football expert but I atleast watch it with my eyes open. He literally is a nothing player.

Last edited:

Hughie77

He's a bit of a plumb at times, social media is what it is, he just needs to know were ever he is and doing he's representing Manchester United!
The young ones seem to forget it at times, he just needs to be educated on his actions at times. It will blow over.

He didn't punch a DJ or spit at someone did he like some have.

clarkydaz

And what did they achieve as managers of United? England did well but their football was poor highlighted by the fact that there were so many set-piece goals from them.

I'm not a football expert but I atleast watch it with my eyes open. He literally is a nothing player.
his best quality is running away from the ball :lol:

Dante

Average bang
How what did they achieve as managers of United? England did well but their football was poor highlighted by the fact that there were so many set-piece goals from them.

Achievement is not the same as knowledge.

Pierluigi Casiraghi

Why does the country hate athletes with personalities? I watch a lot of basketball and American sports and players clubbing and doing shoots doesn't garner hate. Over here the ideal footballer has to be a humble citizen with an almost zero personality and no flair to their character. A guy like Scholes is more ideal than say a Ronaldo
Zlatan is well liked, so was Gascoigne, just off the top of my head. I don't really see dressing like a toddler and shouting "BEANS" as having a personality

That said, the latest video is a nothing burger. Silly of him to upload it given his mate is shagging a pillow but people pretending to be morally outraged is quite special.