Ole anger with Lingard

Mike Smalling

Can someone tell me what he means by 'Beans' ? Is it a slang for something else than drugs?
I'm pretty sure 'Beans' is his nickname for Rashford.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ls-all-about-his-manchester-united-team-mates

Why do you call him beans?

Something just triggered one day just to call him Beans. I started calling him Rash beans, or bean sprout. I don't know why, honestly. He doesn't answer to Rashy. He'll call me Jessparagus.
Jessparagus. I'm at a loss for words.

Needham

:lol:
These lot are utterly embarrassing.
If Lingard's communicative skills are representative of the prevailing squad mentality it explains absolutely everything about how the players link up on the pitch like they've not been told who's playing where. The clear out has to be fierce and I now understand why we've given a contract extension to his human opposite, Mata.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
This shows that being raised in the club from young isnt any guarantee you'll adhere to united tradition
My thoughts exactly.
Lingard has been at the club nearly 20 years, so what happened to the club philosophy or the good influences of older players?

Lingard surely shows that is a myth.

StrettyEnder07

Nah, look at the bright side mate. There’s preseason coming in two weeks. We will have plenty to moan United based soon enough.:D
Haha we will mate, always have someone on here to moan about, got one clown going on at me about the ins and outs of contract law, jesus who gives a shit haha

Some people on here need to leave their bedroom once in a while haha

StrettyEnder07

Let me get this straight. I have a conversation with Robbie about this video for which you quote me. I then ask you to qualify what he did in this video, because that's what I and Robbie were discussing, and you get sarky and list a load of things that he could get disciplined that are completely unrelated to this video. So I ask you again what he's getting called up for in this video, and then you pivot to 'WEST HAM VIDEO' which is completely unrelated to this thread and more specifically the post I made for which you quoted. You understand how threads work, yes? You haven't mentioned the WEST HAM VIDEO to me several times. If you can't handle more than one conversation at a time without getting confused then don't bother.

Eh? For the 3rd time I have had to outline I've not said sacked. The post you are responding to has not implied sacking, nor at any point have I implied you've said he would be sacked. Why do you keep prattling on about it?

You can assume it if you like, youve imagined assumed everything else in this thread. No there isn't. But you can't discipline someone over something just because you don't like it. There has to be justification for it, otherwise you'll get your arse sued to high heaven. That's why I keep asking you to specify what he would be specifically disciplined for. But through either a poor comprehension of English, a misinterpretation of this conversation, a lack of understanding of the constructs of how threads work, or sheer stupidity, you still haven't qualified specifically what he would be disciplined for in this video. I suggest after your beer with the Ladz you might want to reread the flow of our conversation and accept what a dick you've been throughout, and realise dropping in WEST HAM VIDEO midway through the conversation doesn't magically change what was said before it.

Have fun and try to keep your clothes on.
The absolute state of this haha realise what a dick I have been, why for having an opinion on a video and what a contract is.

Alright princess calm yourself down, seem to be getting all wound up, underlining things haha jesus you sound a barrel of fun lad.

And not gonna lie, not read any of your post, actually bore the living shit out of me, enjoy rocking it with ya ma this week no doubt zzzzzzzzz

StrettyEnder07

Let me get this straight. I have a conversation with Robbie about this video for which you quote me. I then ask you to qualify what he did in this video, because that's what I and Robbie were discussing, and you get sarky and list a load of things that he could get disciplined that are completely unrelated to this video. So I ask you again what he's getting called up for in this video, and then you pivot to 'WEST HAM VIDEO' which is completely unrelated to this thread and more specifically the post I made for which you quoted. You understand how threads work, yes? You haven't mentioned the WEST HAM VIDEO to me several times. If you can't handle more than one conversation at a time without getting confused then don't bother.

Eh? For the 3rd time I have had to outline I've not said sacked. The post you are responding to has not implied sacking, nor at any point have I implied you've said he would be sacked. Why do you keep prattling on about it?

You can assume it if you like, youve imagined assumed everything else in this thread. No there isn't. But you can't discipline someone over something just because you don't like it. There has to be justification for it, otherwise you'll get your arse sued to high heaven. That's why I keep asking you to specify what he would be specifically disciplined for. But through either a poor comprehension of English, a misinterpretation of this conversation, a lack of understanding of the constructs of how threads work, or sheer stupidity, you still haven't qualified specifically what he would be disciplined for in this video. I suggest after your beer with the Ladz you might want to reread the flow of our conversation and accept what a dick you've been throughout, and realise dropping in WEST HAM VIDEO midway through the conversation doesn't magically change what was said before it.

Have fun and try to keep your clothes on.
When you have a discussion about a player posting social media and it gets into the ins and out of fecking contract law, jesus.

Everything that is wrong with this forum, right there.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The absolute state of this haha realise what a dick I have been, why for having an opinion on a video and what a contract is.

Alright princess calm yourself down, seem to be getting all wound up, underlining things haha jesus you sound a barrel of fun lad.

And not gonna lie, not read any of your post, actually bore the living shit out of me, enjoy rocking it with ya ma this week no doubt zzzzzzzzz
Not read any of my post and yet responds to it twice... Resorts to petty insults because you can comprehend how a simple conversation works, and then spams z's like a school kid. You're a credit to this forum. Bye.

StrettyEnder07

Not read any of my post and yet responds to it twice... Resorts to petty insults because you can comprehend how a simple conversation works, and then spams z's like a school kid. You're a credit to this forum. Bye.
Thrilling zzzzzzzzzzzzz

StrettyEnder07

More like have gotten bored shitless of you repeating the same stuff over and over, can't be doing with tools attempting to force opinions when its a discussion forum.

Got an issue or a problem, feel free to give me a private message.

ivaldo

Arguing with another member
More like have gotten bored shitless of you repeating the same stuff over and over, can't be doing with tools attempting to force opinions when its a discussion forum.

Got an issue or a problem, feel free to give me a private message.
How would you know I'm repeating? You've not read it, apparently. Whoops.

You've had the opportunity to discuss and you failed to do so, and instead resorted to juvenile insults and making up things you had apparently already said in a lame attempt to pivot from admitting you've completely lost the thread of the conversation. Your posts read like YouTube comments, and I see, yet again you've replied to me twice which shows you're losing it a little bit. Now, if you have something constructive to say in relation to the point at hand instead of responding to confirm you haven't read something two days later (really?) then bore off.

StrettyEnder07

Arguing with another member
How would you know I'm repeating? You've not read it, apparently. Whoops.

You've had the opportunity to discuss and you failed to do so, and instead resorted to juvenile insults and making up things you had apparently already said in a lame attempt to pivot from admitting you've completely lost the thread of the conversation. Your posts read like YouTube comments, and I see, yet again you've replied to me twice which shows you're losing it a little bit. Now, if you have something constructive to say in relation to the point at hand instead of responding to confirm you haven't read something two days later (really?) then bore off.
That it? you done? as have said any issues feel free to send me a private message.

And two days later, yeah its called a weekend, I tend to leave my bedroom and a forum over a week lad, you have a problem with that, crack on, couldn't give less of a feck.

Don't want to get a warning for arguing with another member as pretty strict here so as I say, you want to carry this on, more than happy to in private message.

Baby-faced Assassin

You don’t see anything at City or Liverpool these days though. Not because they have model professionals but because they aren’t fashionable. I mean if transfers had anything to go by
You would think we are the only team in the market.

It’s all sensationalised and a lot of people on here fall for it. As for CB he was an alcoholic, that’s a lot different to Jesse Lingard swearing on Snapchat. He didn’t throw out The dancing Lee Sharp did he.
Granted it’s not at the end of the spectrum like the gambling and booze culture but it is still unprofessional behaviour. I don’t care about his dancing on the pitch and sharpe was my favourite player growing up but listen to him talk these days and Fergie caned him over his lifestyle and when he showed no maturity by his mid 20s he was shipped off to Leeds.

Pace Abuser

I didn't know he had a YouTube channel. So I've had a look. He actually invites people to interview him for his channel.

I'm lost for words. Why?

PaulRich

The behavior itself isn't that offensive moreover puerile and the feckwit responsible is 26/27 years old, not a 16 year old academy prospect who is representing the biggest club in British football. Most of us would give our left bollocks to be in that position for just 1 week and here is JLingz making a royal tit of himself taking it all for granted. And he turned in a pure golden turd of a season last year.

Sort it Jesse.

clarkydaz

I didn't know he had a YouTube channel. So I've had a look. He actually invites people to interview him for his channel.

I'm lost for words. Why?
Yeah seems a move pretty assured to be in the limelight with united, so assume he knows he is safe here

sunama

Baghdad Bob
A lot of stuff
My friend, you should not take this forum so seriously.
In future, if someone you are debating with is taking things very seriously, stop answering him/her.
Trust me, I've been in my fair share of arguments, with strangers on the internet and I now adhere to the above advice. And it works.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
In the words of David Bowie RIP : "as ugly as a teenage millionare".

One of the issues of modern football is the way the younger players are treated and the wages they receive.

We'll See Out There!

Yeah seems a move pretty assured to be in the limelight with united, so assume he knows he is safe here
I've mentioned this a few times and not only regarding JLanyardZ. Most of the feckwitts at United who are mashin' it up on FaceTube or whatever need to realize they are only interesting because they play for Manchester United. Ole must set the tone for his time as United boss by gassing Lingard pronto and making it clear to all levels at the club that the feckin' daft vids of players making a cnut of themselves is over. Performances on the pitch is all that should matter to a footballer with the correct attitude not likes or shite like that.

ivaldo

My friend, you should not take this forum so seriously.
In future, if someone you are debating with is taking things very seriously, stop answering him/her.
Trust me, I've been in my fair share of arguments, with strangers on the internet and I now adhere to the above advice. And it works.
Thanks, but it is what it is. I've (rightly) received warning points for this, and I'm fully aware that my own stubbornness means I get involved in more of these than the average bear. I won't instigate them but I find it difficult not to persevere with them if another does. Appears that he's been demoted to a newbie so it certainly isnt his first infraction.

TRUERED89

Don't like him much as a player as he isn't very good, however I have no issues with his off field behaviour. Its all harmless not like hes shagging his brother wife or something.

If he was performing on the pitch nobody would have an issue I suspect
We would not give a damn, that's the whole point!

Rendezvous with Ronaldo

Supports
Hartlepool
Apart from the Daily Fail article, is there any other news agency reporting this? Because otherwise this is 15+ pages of something people simply wish was true.

Which is even more sad when the supposed immaturity isn't even the actual problem people have with Lingard. I wish people would focus on their actual grievances as opposed to trumped-up vehicles with which to spew hate, which is what this thread is.

If you would overlook this kind of behaviour from Beckham or Giggs (people overlooked far worse with Giggs), there is no remotely good, logical reason for you to criticise Lingard. People acting as if he was more quiet he would somehow automatically be a better player. Bloody hell.

Pace Abuser

13 year old girls would argue about which flavour of a particular crisp packet is better and sign the debate off as "top banter".
That's the level we have arrived at with Blingy.

An interview with a national broadcaster reduced to sharing details about affectionate nicknames comprising of "beans" and "jesparagus", with neither any clue why the appellations have been ascribed to each other. "Just a ting ini."

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
There are childish shenanigans in any workplace, I don’t know why people think a football club would be any different

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
There are childish shenanigans in any workplace, I don’t know why people think a football club would be any different
True but these work places wouldn’t really have millions of kids following them or staff on social media.

Like it or not, I think football is a kids game (I still love it but don’t enjoying going to matches without my kid anymore). These footballers are role models for kids whether they want to be or not, they represent Manchester United, who also have millions of kids worshiping them basically and then lingard goes posting nonsense swearing and showing and commenting on his mate shagging a pillow, I’m glad my 9 year old child thinks lingard is a loser anyway and doesn’t follow his social media.

Great giggles showing kids people shagging and larking about, yeah that’s how you get on in life and play for one of the biggest teams in the world.

If it’s not Solskjaer pulling lingards ass over hot coals for that video it should be someone else from the club doing it.

The guys a first class bell end

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is this thread filled with bots arguing against each other? Has someone programmed an AI to react to everything certain MUFC footballers do, in the absolute extreme? Looking distinctly possible right now....

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Is this thread filled with bots arguing against each other? Has someone programmed an AI to react to everything certain MUFC footballers do, in the absolute extreme? Looking distinctly possible right now....
Good reply

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Footballers nowadays... as if footballers in the past were better behaved :houllier::lol:
People on here don’t know their arses from their elbows. All spouting out shite about things they know f-all about.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Footballers nowadays... as if footballers in the past were better behaved :houllier::lol:
People on here don’t know their arses from their elbows. All spouting out shite about things they know f-all about.
I can’t remember watching vids of footballers bragging about shagging and being general bellends and promoting those videos to kids when I was younger.

What a silly fool I am, where’s my elbow