Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
At what point is this going to end . I promise anyone on redcafe could get 35 points at United with this squad . It's sad to see what we have become

entropy

Their players seemed far more composed than us every time they had the ball. Not to mention the majority of their counter-attacks were a lot more threatening than ours. Just plain weird to see any team do that to us at Old Trafford.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Bruno really made an impact today didn't he? How many more good players need to arrive for people to realise that, for as long as Ole remains manager, nothing will ever change?

He is clueless. Then you hear Neville watching that match and his final words were 'lack of risk was the order of the day for both teams today', like it's a good thing when we're at home. We're a write-off as long as his media pals help keep him in a job he's not qualified for.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Poch in the summer please
We have 2 weeks until maybe crucial( for 4th spot) Chelsea game. We should hire Poch today.
Seriously, how our board and Ed can be this blind? It is obvious for anyone who is not in love in Ole and this romantic idea about new SAF that we can't do nothing with Ole. He is just shit manager. What our board needs to see? Losing 5-0 at OT against Southampton?

OrcaFat

Utterly clueless.
Wolves defended with a lot of players behind the ball. They’re a decent team. Hard to beat. Hard to break down. The poor form of our front three doesn’t help.
Don’t think clueless is accurate. We’re just a bit shite at the moment.

Overlook

There was a moment in the second half where he, Carrick and McKenna were sat on the bench hoping that a double deflected shot would end up in the back of the net. Their passivity is so uninspiring. Contrast with Nuno who kicks every ball down on the touch line. Emotional involvement is important.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Seeing how insipid and spineless we are without Rashford is even more damning, because there was no guarantee Marcus would play out of his skin at the beginning of the season. Last season he was actually mostly poor. If Rashford took his last seasons form into this one we would be royally f*cked now. Makes the other decisions about coming into the season light in attack even more baffling.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I can't figure out why he's so risk adverse? Surely if you learn something from SAF it would be to take risks

el3mel

Here comes the rhetoric mafia. The ones never kicked a ball in their life. The ones telling it how it is :lol:

Me. I saw lots of things to build on. Loads.
I hope you stay that firm on your stance when he ultimately gets the sack in summer or you'll stop posting here after that ?

OrcaFat

We have 2 weeks until maybe crucial( for 4th spot) Chelsea game. We should hire Poch today.
Seriously, how our board and Ed can be this blind? It is obvious for anyone who is not in love in Ole and this romantic idea about new SAF that we can't do nothing with Ole. He is just shit manager. What our board needs to see? Losing 5-0 at OT against Southampton?
We should seriously never hire Poch.

Roboc7

This isn’t a great squad but we’re a quick transition, counter attacking team playing most of our games against teams that sit back and don’t let us counter attack.

The whole philosophy and focus of the coaching/tactics is just completely wrong. We are in danger of dropping like a stone down this League table, and if we drop below likes of Everton and Arsenal there is no excuse for Ole.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
specifically based on today, can you explain why?

What would you have done differently given our resources, to get a different result vs a team in identical position to us right now?
We don't have any pattern in play ffs. After one year in charge. We created zero chances today. In a home game. How can't you see that?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I feel like just setting new lows for a United manager is all Ole is good for now . We have 35 points from matches , on course for 50 points this season . We are 38 points behind Liverpool . Since he became permanent manager we have won 10 league games out of 34 which is almost a full league season. Seriously I live in Liverpool and no one laughs at us anymore , it's more of pity than laughter . There is no end to the misery with Ole at the wheel

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Once team is fully fit, he signs 11 players of his own players, he has 6 transfer windows and 4-5 years planning, we will start to see real fruit!

This is turning the club into a joke, almost every game is mind-numbingly boring and we rarely get a good result.

It’s insanity to back him at this point even if you do believe that there is some semblance of coaching in his dated 90’s football ideas.

The game has moved on, even if these ideas were sound when he was playing, they aren’t anymore.

Ole is now the problem and needs to leave.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Every match, 6 or 7 players are slaughtered for being shit. At some point you have to blame the manager.
Those late subs :lol:

Pennywise

Woodward punishing the fans by keeping Ole in a job. An absolute joke of a manager, seriously hopeless

el3mel

I'm honestly sure now people defending him just care about him staying here more than caring about the actual club's state or results. How can anyone follow this week in week out and be sure he's the right man for us I don't fecking get it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Making changes in 89th minute despite chasing a goal entire game.

He is making these stupid, idiotic mistakes/decision that make it really hard for anyone to defend him.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He is absolutely fecking clueless.

£200 million spent, four of his own players in and we haven’t improved in the slightest bit.

No tactics. No discernible style. No fecking clue.

Fooza

He didn't lose to the almighty Wolves, give him an extension.

He didn't have his top players, give him time.

It's not his eleven, give him even more time.

We need Ole, his counter attacking philosophy is the united way.

He gets us fans by getting rid of the deadwood.

Wolfmother

Supports
Man Utd
I saw lots of things to build on too but without Ole as a builder.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let’s have it warrior. What did you see? Given, we will have Matic and hopefully a few more back soon. What did Ole do wrong today? Let’s have it!? My bet is you don’t have a clue! All you can dish out is the like. “Should have started Greenwood. Should have. Should have. And should have. Wish I had more daily posts, and I would debate you to never post again :smirk:

Here is my take. Weed out the players lacking football intelligence and sign more players like today’s debutante!

Here comes the funny part! In comes the experts calling it on subs and in game management.
First, in game management was damage control. Where could we put Pereira so he wouldn’t do more damage. Second. What subs? There is nothing on the bench making any difference.

Have fun taxi driver experts :lol:

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

Just typical Ole management today. Not going to change anyones mind probably.
Poor in attack like normal and no new ideas really.

Status
Not open for further replies.