Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
How is EVERY Manchester United fan not totally 100% behind Ole Gunnar Solskjaer right now...

I mean... this is as exciting as it gets.

Progressing season on season with a young and promising manager, with a team already existing of some of our own, one of whom is national treasure, and with an academy so shit hot right now with the best teen talent in world football that it should genuinely make you wanna drool.
Someone ban this idiot. He's obviously a troll

Roboc7

Back to looking clueless again, Bruno massively exaggerates how much this team has improved.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Worst part is that i can't even say "next year is our year". While he is on our bench we are not getting anywhere. Fighting for top 4 and semis in cups is maximum what we can expect next season.
While Liverpool will be up to best, City will be City, Chelsea have top coach....yeah, future looks great.

spiriticon

Still the same shit.

We go on 10 game runs where win win nearly every game, quickly followed by another 10 games where we only win 2 or 3 games.

This shit has got to stop. It's pissing me off.

Leg-End

We need to see a reaction from him, he's putting the same team out there right now with the exception of rotating the boring midfielders. Pogba was clearly a loss but our attacking players are nowhere.

Do something Ole.

Castia

Could be outside the top 4 in 2 weeks with Chelsea and City away coming up. Complete meltdown since going top of the league. He’ll be out of the job if he fails to get top 4.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
We’ve relied on individual moments of genius all season. Struggled to win nearly every game. It’s not good enough.

edgecutter

Remember when we were all laughing at pep in his first season at city? Well at least you could see what he was trying to do. What the feck can you say about us?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
His decision to persist with both Martial & Rashford is infuriating. The lack of rotation also seems to be catching up with these players, they’re looking very tired & devoid of ideas.

JG3001

He can't control the finishing. We dominated them and had the chances.
May have dominated in possession but I think WBA arguably had the better chances to win the game in the end.

Didn’t feel like the goal was ever coming for us in that 2nd half.

Giggsyking

He should be fecked out of the club at the end of the season whatever is our position (except if he wins the league). He is the weakest link in the club. Has no clue how to coach a football team. Fecking tier 7 manager.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He's as obsessed with Martial as some are on this forum, and it's costing us points.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He needs to stop picking Martial, and he needs to trust Greenwood.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
I tried to be positive but we're going nowhere. We fluked a number of results and Brunos got us this far. 100% we'd be lower midtable without Bruno.

dove

How is EVERY Manchester United fan not totally 100% behind Ole Gunnar Solskjaer right now...

I mean... this is as exciting as it gets.

Progressing season on season with a young and promising manager, with a team already existing of some of our own, one of whom is national treasure, and with an academy so shit hot right now with the best teen talent in world football that it should genuinely make you wanna drool.
Progressing is a strong word. We are probably not regressing but the progress is mostly imaginable. We are just not a good team and will finish outside TOP 4, not sure what progress we can talk about here. Thanks for getting rid of some deadwood (although he bought a fair share of it himself too) but this job is just too big for him. We can't rely on Bruno always carrying the team on his own, we need some guidance from the coaches too. His game management is seriously one of the worst I have ever seen, I am not even joking. I predicted that we will struggle massively once our luck runs out and well, it happened now. We were never convincing in games and our league position was fake, not showing our true position. We better screenshot that 2nd place because we won't stay here for much longer.

MattofManchester

Getting pretty tired of his constant persistence with certain players now and constantly changing the team when it seems to have found balance.

The persistence with Martial over a form Greenwood is shocking.
If he's that willing to play someone into form, then he should have started Van De Beek over Fred.

Yet again, we play against the bottom half like we're one of them.
Nothing changed on that front for two seasons now.

BlueHaze

Still has a job because of Bruno Fernandes. If we had not signed that guy we would have been dead stuck in mid table. If he gets injured long term we'll sink faster than the Estonia.

With how absolute shit all the top teams around us are this year there was truly a chance to put up a challenge if he had a decent manager. This guy is just handing City the title in a gift wrap. Pathetic.

Chairman Steve

He’s steering himself into another one of those miserable runs again. Stop starting Martial, play Rashford as left forward and Greenwood on the right.

Ollie Derbyshire

He needs to turn this around soon otherwise it’s just a continuation of the good, bad, good, bad run of form we’ve had since he took over.

A second place finish keeps us moving forwards, anything else will be a big disappointment now.

slored1

Today was on him. Why Martial? Why Lindelof? What was the point of keeping Fred on for 70 minutes?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We’ve been fecking rubbish for weeks now. If he comes out with the usual post-match cliches I’ll be miffed. I don’t want players thrown under buses, but stop blaming small margins ffs.

AshRK

If he still can't see Lindelof-Maguire is a problem then he is deluded. Today was a horrendous performance and he must take the blame.

Giggsyking

Could be outside the top 4 in 2 weeks with Chelsea and City away coming up. Complete meltdown since going top of the league. He’ll be out of the job if he fails to get top 4.
He should be out of the club even if he gets top 4. We are not fecking Spurs or Arsenal. Either he challenges for the league or fecks off to Norway. Fecking fuming about his smiles with the ref at the end of the game. A stupid manager who manages a gigantic club.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If he plays another match with Rashford right and Martial left, he'd have lost whatever credibility he's built up for me. You can't keep making the same stupid mistakes over and over again.

SAFMUTD

Points wise we are 10 points behind but performance wise we are way further behind. We struggle almost every single time no matter who the opponent is.

Individual quality can only take us so far, even with better players he won't take us further. There's so many basic things missing after so much time that I've just gave up, I think we have to accept the fact that this is Ole's ceiling.

He won't magically develop an attacking nor defensive structure, or suddenly get better at set pieces. It just won't happen, we should resign and know we'll be at Bruno's expense every game. It he's magic then we'll shine if not then we'll try again next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.