Ole Gunnar Solskjær | 2021/22 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

Ole’s going in on em!

Son staying down for 5 minutes has pissed him off.

Mainoldo

Actually watched his post match this time.

Wish I never... what a terrible joke :lol:

Poor Shreeves couldn’t even force a laugh.

SAFMUTD

His post match interview was spot on! He literally ripped Son to shreds and called out the VAR for the bull shit that it served us!!
Any link to that? If true great by Ole. About time we spoke against the shit refereeing against us.

mu4c_20le

The thing I love about Ole's interviews is that he actually talks like he's been here forever.

Withnail

His post match interview was spot on! He literally ripped Son to shreds and called out the VAR for the bull shit that it served us!!
It was great.

He said the game is gone and if his some carried on like Son lying on the ground for 3 mins and needed 10 or his team mates to help him up he wouldn't get any food :lol:

Holocene

I'm beaming right now. What a great win. Felt like justice after Spurs' antics. Great performance in the second half. Ole has managed Mason really well.

Walters_19_MuFc

Haha great interview.

Regards the game, felt he managed it well.

Even at 2-1, we didn't drop off. Yes, he put Matic on but we continued to press high up the pitch, which resulted in us getting the third goal.

Mainoldo

Jose came back :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was more exciting than his team.

Ole I beg you don’t respond.

Foxbatt

I thought he got it spot on today. He was even out of his seat celebrating.

Deserves so much credit for this season, approaching a 60% league win rate now, and looking likely to be nudging closer to the 80 point mark by the season's end.

That's all I wanted/expected for a manager's second full season, regardless of the league position or cups. Brilliant, bravo, delighted.

Oh, and today was thoroughly enjoyable.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Rashy won't be happy.
Oh shit yeah, whoops

Obviously Ole didn’t mean this literally. I think he actually got a bit flustered and wasn’t sure how to finish his sentence so came out with what he did

always_hoping

City P32 W23 D5 L4
United P31 W18 D9 L4

City managing to win more games (they had six 1-0 wins this season) and United drawing to many matches the main difference between 1st and 2nd this season. Palace (A) West Brom (A) was 4 bad points to drop and Leicester (A) Everton (H) was two matches United really should have won.

Last edited:

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
"Fred even scores, that tells everything about the performance" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2mins 30seconds

kidbob

No matter what you think about our future it should be very clear from both Ole lovers and Ole haters that he is clearly the best manager we have had post Fergie. The squad all seem happy, we've had some great performances (and some awful too) but overall there hasn't been a better manager for us in the last few years. I don't know if he is the one to bring us onwards to being the very best but he has brought a stability that has been long needed. Also his sub of Greenwood today was vital, hopefully a lesson for him for the future.

For me it feels like a team that is developing along with a manger who is developing. The biggest thing is that we have not yet found out how to be great going forward and defensively at the same time. Last season after lockdown we were at times the best attack in Europe but our defence suffered and its the opposite now. Sort that out and even with our current first 11 we are a problem for almost anyone.

Paul_Scholes18

Very good second half. We turn games around again after a poor period with many draws.

The big challenge is to win the EL and not fail in the key moments again this year.

Sometimes I feel we look a bit tired, but we raise the levels in second half anyway.

Withnail

"Fred even scores, that tells everything about the performance" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2mins 30seconds

Just what he said on Cavani there. It's obviously been hard for him and understandable if he wants to go to Sth America after this season but it would get an awful shame if he didn't get to play and score in a packed Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.