Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevil1510

Because what's the point of pissing blood over it at this point? We know what this club is about. Managers have been overstaying their welcome since Moyes. Certainly not going to rage on here right now, maybe after Saturdays results or if I was going to the game.

He's a dead man walking, nothing will save him now because he's not capable of being saved.
I’m not so sure. We have seen his tendency to get fluky wins when the going gets tough and refer to it as the man utd dna. He may well win the next 3 by hook or crook and the squad we have will ensure top 4. The man is a survivor like no other.

redshaw

I'm still astounded by how relaxed some are about him getting sacked eventually. He's still here after the darkest day some of us have ever experienced as a United fan. That alone makes me utterly terrified at the prospect of the man being given another chance.
All part of Ole's education for some.

xtal191

I'm still astounded by how relaxed some are about him getting sacked eventually. He's still here after the darkest day some of us have ever experienced as a United fan. That alone makes me utterly terrified at the prospect of the man being given another chance.
I'm absolutely convinced he'll be here until the end of the season and if he gets top 4, I fully expect him to be here next season too. Spurs are the perfect so called top team for him to play next, can see us beating them and at least drawing with Atalanta.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
WTF are you on about?!
88% of people polled here want Ole gone because of his lack of vision and tactical leadership!

Nobody is relaxed! Most of us are angry, at this point. And enough of this 'Darkest Day' crap. The failed leadership has been smashing us all in the face since our team lost 2-1 vs the Young Boys 14 Sept.

Ole has lost 3 matches (in the league), a draw vs Everton, and one fecking win in 6 weeks.

It's disgraceful and Ole and his staff need to pack up and GO!

Love the legend, but not giving any manager, no matter who it is a break with that sort of record with the money spent this past summer

Ixion

I'd love to know if in an alternate reality where Liverpool didn't stop playing and smashed 8 or so past us if he'd still be in a job

hobbers

I am so genuinely baffled by the amount of people suggesting this, either being serious or failing at comedy.
The amount of ignoramuses bemoaning Conte and then some of them come up with idea of hiring Koeman :lol: :lol:

Conte "Mourinho 2.0" who manages sides that win titles and score goals for fun.
Koeman "the spirit of Cruyff" who is one of the most negative managers in football.

hobbers

There's a certain amount of logic in not rushing to hire someone and throw them into hard-to-win games right before the international break.

There's also a certain amount of logic in Ole having more chance of getting something from those 3 games than Darren Fletcher, for example.

But I don't care how we play or what the results are vs Spurs, Atalanta and City. Even if we are undefeated in all 3. Ole has to be gone by Watford, anything else is unacceptable.

Shark

@NotShark
WTF are you on about?!
88% of people polled here want Ole gone because of his lack of vision and tactical leadership!

Nobody is relaxed! Most of us are angry, at this point. And enough of this 'Darkest Day' crap. The failed leadership has been smashing us all in the face since our team lost 2-1 vs the Young Boys 14 Sept.

Ole has lost 3 matches, a draw vs Everton, and one fecking win in 6 weeks.

It's disgraceful and Ole and his staff need to pack up and GO!

Love the legend, but not giving any manager, no matter who it is a break with that sort of record with the money spent this past summer
There are indeed some posters that seem to think he'll be automatically gone after this or that game. I'm making the point that he's survived the cluster feck that was Sunday. What comes after that can't be as bad so sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the odds of him getting sacked is slim unless the players collectively down tools.

Shark

@NotShark
There's a certain amount of logic in not rushing to hire someone and throw them into hard-to-win games right before the international break.

But I don't care how we play or what the results are vs Spurs, Atalanta and City. Even if we are undefeated in all 3. Ole has to be gone by Watford, anything else is unacceptable.
What makes you think he'll be gone by Watford though, even if we do somehow go undefeated in those three? I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying but everything from where I'm sitting is pointing to the board looking for any and every excuse to keep him on.

ooeat0meoo

There are indeed some posters that seem to think he'll be automatically gone after this or that game. I'm making the point that he's survived the cluster feck that was Sunday. What comes after that can't be as bad so sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the odds of him getting sacked is slim unless the players collectively down tools.
You have this all wrong... 'Some posters' are beyond upset, myself included. Although most of us are well aware that Woodward is famous for making bad decisions, as well as the board.

Just some advice, let us be angry because we are used to being ignored by the upper management of the club. That all being said, it's all making the Manchester United brand less popular. If we are to suffer through the rest of this season with Ole and his staff that keep getting shit wrong, don't expect us to be civil towards Ole and the other management.

Rash Decision

not to use the cream
What makes you think he'll be gone by Watford though, even if we do somehow go undefeated in those three? I agree wholeheartedly with what you're saying but everything from where I'm sitting is pointing to the board looking for any and every excuse to keep him on.
Yeah I’d like to know how seriously I should take all these leaks by the likes of Mitten. Feeling frustrated and outraged at the moment, but perhaps it’s not all doom and gloom…?

Drizzle

I'm making the point that he's survived the cluster feck that was Sunday. What comes after that can't be as bad so sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the odds of him getting sacked is slim unless the players collectively down tools
Completely agree. It'll take another couple of absolute hammerings in the next 3 games to force their hand, and somehow I don't think that's going to happen. Even Ole has enough about him to park the bus to save his job now.

Odds are we're wasting another season with Ole and the lads. And no doubt we'll go on the occasional streak of form and we'll be told to respect the process and we're building long-term.

MancSeagull

Supports
Brighton
I'd love to know if in an alternate reality where Liverpool didn't stop playing and smashed 8 or so past us if he'd still be in a job
I'm gobsmacked Liverpool took their foot of the gas in all honesty especially after hearing Robertsons rallying call whilst celebrating 5th goal. I was at Citeh v Brighton on Sat and after 30 minutes I had a horrible feeling we were going to go down same path as Norwich that day. Then I realised we have Potter and although no one likes being beaten 4-1 at least he had the kahonas to change it and have a go at them. For 30minutes we actually were the better side. When watching your game Sunday at half time, I thought... I wonder what Potter could do with your lot...45minutes later I realised ALOT more than Ole!!! Anyway we are facing them this Sat and its got a 0-0 all over it

HailtotheKing

I'm absolutely convinced he'll be here until the end of the season and if he gets top 4, I fully expect him to be here next season too. Spurs are the perfect so called top team for him to play next, can see us beating them and at least drawing with Atalanta.
Only thing that could make a difference is squad disharmony now. Hard to tell though if all the leaks are from the agents of Donny and Bailly, rather than the big boys. I just think with Varane and Ronaldo we're in different territory now. We have a squad of galacticos who together won't stand for this level of quality. I think that more than anything will decide Ole's fate. That and fans showing their feelings by walking out of Old Trafford. I feel Ole is at the end, but I agree, he has more lives than a cat, so who the hell knows?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

There's also a certain amount of logic in Ole having more chance of getting something from those 3 games than Darren Fletcher, for example.

I still haven't figured out what metric the board plan to use to measure Ole's performance for the next 3 games. What is acceptable to them and what isn't? Do they even know or will they decide on the fly?

It makes no sense.

HailtotheKing

Mourinho would do it
For sure. I'm just surprised this thing isn't being spun out right now. Or maybe I just haven't read it yet. Like the whole Fergie was almost fired bollocks. Yes, but Fergie wasn't some great hope. He was manager of Aberdeen who broke the Old Firm monopoly and had just won the European Cup Winners Cup vs Real Madrid, followed by the Super Cup.
Ole by contrast won a few things for Molde and relegated Cardiff. Hardly similar. Nothing but spin and it's shameful.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Not going to though when there’s a pumping from City on the horizon next week and a seriously precarious position in the CL group is just 1 loss away.
We've done better Vs City recently than Liverpool. Who knows what will happen there. Last season they were atrocious against us. If they turn up they'll beat us comfortably, but I still don't know what it will take to see the back of Ole. I just feel like we're being played, like how Woodward is supposedly staying on longer now when he had tendered his resignation after the ESL disaster, just to quieten the supporters down.

I feel like they are constantly taking us for mugs. I wouldn't trust a damn thing that comes out of our club.

HailtotheKing

We've done better Vs City recently than Liverpool. Who knows what will happen there. Last season they were atrocious against us. If they turn up they'll beat us comfortably, but I still don't know what it will take to see the back of Ole. I just feel like we're being played, like how Woodward is supposedly staying on longer now when he had tendered his resignation after the ESL disaster, just to quieten the supporters down.

I feel like they are constantly taking us for mugs. I wouldn't trust a damn thing that comes out of our club.
We're being played every time Ole or anyone connected opens their mouth and talks about the United way or DNA. We are miles away.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

Absolutely bang on. 100% agree.

pocco

loco
The Mitten piece has me thinking about the prospect of Ole just riding this out and continuing as we are and it makes me feel sick. The term 'banging your head against a brick wall' comes to mind. If they stick two fingers up at us all and do just that then I hope there's the biggest fecking uproar from the supporters over it. Sick of letting them get away with so much bullshit.

ooeat0meoo

We're being played every time Ole or anyone connected opens their mouth and talks about the United way or DNA. We are miles away.
Exactly why I wish everyone connected with the club with just STFU!

This is a results business/sport.
If the abysmal record of the past 6 weeks continues for another month, the 88% of followers that want Ole and his staff gone will be nearing 100%

Last edited:

L1nk

The Mitten piece has me thinking about the prospect of Ole just riding this out and continuing as we are and it makes me feel sick. The term 'banging your head against a brick wall' comes to mind. If they stick two fingers up at us all and do just that then I hope there's the biggest fecking uproar from the supporters over it. Sick of letting them get away with so much bullshit.
The supporters will still clap and sing Ole off the field like he's done nothing wrong, i wouldn't hold your breath

dpansheth

Some perspective...

Since the 14th of September
We've conceded 13 in all competitions, while scoring 11

If Ole isn't ousted, the very least, the defensive coaches not to go immediately
Just out of curiosity, who is/are our defensive coach/coaches?

pocco

loco
The supporters will still clap and sing Ole off the field like he's done nothing wrong, i wouldn't hold your breath
I know. Surely there is only so much they can take before they wake the feck up. They think in their head they're doing the right thing but they need to look at the bigger picture. Look at Ole's CV, some of us were right and this was always on the cards. They enable the club hierarchy in treading water and having an easy life. Every time they clap Ole or sing his name whilst we're doing shite, the Glazers are absolutely loving it.

No wonder even Woodward is feeling safe enough to stay longer. He knows Ole is the perfect shield for their cushty life at our cost.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
His defenders are not even talking about a title challenge anymore.

dove

So the manager of Manchester United who has won feck all in 3 years despite spending shitload of money, playing barely watchable football pretty much entire time, having kept 1 clean sheet in the last 20 matches, sitting in 7th place level points with fecking Arsenal, being out of title race in October and getting trashed by Liverpool, prepares the team for the next game :lol: I am not even mad, it's genuinely hilarious what shambles we become in the last few years. Absolutely zero ambitions from the club and some of our fans who needed 3 years to realise Ole is a shite manager.

soapythecat

I’m now convinced Ole won’t get sacked this season. The wins will start soon and if we scrape a top 6 finish he will get more time.
The online opinion of fans doesn’t make a difference. The mega store still sells well, the match going fans will still chant his name, the ground will be full every home game - why would they sack him?

HailtotheKing

Exactly why I wish everyone connected with the club with just STFU!

This is a results business/sport.
If the abysmal record of the past 6 weeks continues for another month, the 88% of followers that want Ole and his staff gone will be nearing 100%
That's the problem though, they won't. They care far more and invest far more into their social and PR than anything else other than noodle promotions. So they will keep spouting the same shit and many will swallow it up. Come to think of it, could we just make Harry Maguire the face of our noodles so I never have to see his face saying not good enough, again? All these empty platitudes. I actually believe Rashford. But I'm just sick of seeing them say, we go again, we're united etc. We should have had a social media blackout on Monday as a day of respect for fans. I would have respected that far more. Not a peep out of the club. So they could focus on just getting their shit together.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Ole has to be up there with the worst manger we've ever had, we are currently being mocked by every Tom and Harry now!

LJJT

Disgusted by a lot I’ve read on here over the last few weeks. I hope so much he can turn this round. A history lesson on the link below for those that need it

dove

Disgusted by a lot I’ve read on here over the last few weeks. I hope so much he can turn this round. A history lesson on the link below for those that need it

:lol: Seriously deluded.

Flytan

Video is unavailable, which is good because it was probably something really dumb that has no basis in defending why ole.is still employed

Lord Zlatan

So the manager of Manchester United who has won feck all in 3 years despite spending shitload of money, playing barely watchable football pretty much entire time, having kept 1 clean sheet in the last 20 matches, sitting in 7th place level points with fecking Arsenal, being out of title race in October and getting trashed by Liverpool, prepares the team for the next game :lol: I am not even mad, it's genuinely hilarious what shambles we become in the last few years. Absolutely zero ambitions from the club and some of our fans who needed 3 years to realise Ole is a shite manager.
Its criminal thats what it is. Not remotely funny. The saddest part of it is that we genuinely have a top squad, which if it had some decent coaching would challenge.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

Impressive you are able to post with your head that deep in the sand. Quite the accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.