• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How does he crack under pressure? Because Stevie G slipped?
Top managers don't let their teams slip up like that, Pep would not, Fergie wouldn't, even prime Jose would not. Also, he has hardly over achieved at Leicester, in fact if they keep going at the current form he will be facing sacking soon enough.

Ixion

Top managers don't let their teams slip up like that, Pep would not, Fergie wouldn't, even prime Jose would not. Also, he has hardly over achieved at Leicester, in fact if they keep going at the current form he will be facing sacking soon enough.
I agree with you in general but...

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A week old, but relevant

This is hardly surprising considering the crap we have been coming out since Ole took over. I wonder who in the background is driving this, it's not the Glazers, they don't understand football enough to think like this.

We're in the crap here as a club, turning into a sitcom that's funny to everyone but United fans.

InfiniteBoredom

One of the best managers in the game currently and sure to be regarded as an all time great is regularly called a Pep Guardiola is my idol on the Caf.

Calling a manager who has spent 400m and in the job for 3 years delivering feck all a fraud or P E teacher is now regarded as ‘excessive vitriol’.

The RAWKification of the Caf is complete.

spiriticon

Are we going back to kamikaze football then? Great. I think I'll need more alcohol.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
If we put a quarter of the effort we put in PR into the football side of things, we may start winning some games.

Idxomer

One of the best managers in the game currently and sure to be regarded as an all time great is regularly called a Pep Guardiola is my idol on the Caf.

Calling a manager who has spent 400m and in the job for 3 years delivering feck all a fraud or P E teacher is now regarded as ‘excessive vitriol’.

It's ridiculous and Mourinho was called worse, I know because I'm one of the people who did that.

Needham

We have a weirdly and damagingly loyal band of ex manager, ex players and match going fans who refuse to sully the brand by vocalizing even what fans of other clubs can see. Spurs fans may be an orrible lot but they undoubtedly expedited the turnaround at the club and, probably, on the pitch. Utd fans are the softest and nicest almost anywhere in the country.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Exactly what it is.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Since when P E teacher here become automatically edited to Ole Ole Ole I love you? :lol: This is ridiculous.
Surely as an adult, it's a rather childish insult however bad it has been over the last few weeks. It just undermines an opinion when name-calling becomes a norm.

PS: Teaching kids is amongst the most important professions in life so the insult is doubly childish.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
How about Manchester hiring a manager from Norwegian club, is that possible?
How about Barca hiring from Qatar?

personally I don’t think it’s relevant as long as they get the results. There are plenty of examples of people have little or no experience before management jobs

Red Star One

Surely as an adult, it's a rather childish insult however bad it has been over the last few weeks. It just undermines an opinion when name-calling becomes a norm.

PS: Teaching kids is amongst the most important professions in life so the insult is doubly childish.
It has nothing to do with disrespect for teaching kids (indeed a praiseworthy job) and everything to do with his understanding of modern football and rushing with injured players.

Idxomer

It's getting ridiculous now :lol: :lol:

He might outlast Klopp and Pep with how it's going.

Didn't they beat us at OT just 3-4 games ago.
Mourinho is about to lose his job for the 2nd time, Spurs had 4 different managers since we appointed Ole.

Robbie Boy

Typing 'Ole's at the wheel' should autocorrect to 'we are crashing and burning with Ole at the wheel'.

el3mel

Childish yes but automatically editing it is ridiculous when actual insults like cnut, twat and stuff are all written normally. This makes it sound like a mod got annoyed by the manager he likes getting ridiculed so he interfered. I'm sorry but I see it no other way. If you don't like name calling then make "cnut", "twat", "prick" and all these actual insults automatically edited.

Since when childish nicknames get moderated?

Mainoldo

Just can't see them sacking him. Luckhurst even said Solskjaer expects to be in charge against Watford. Sentimentality rules our club.
I get it. I’m not optimistic too. But reality is everyone is turning on us now. The club hate bad press. They will pull the trigger. Hopefully the next coming days. But he won’t last past Xmas. He’s lost the players this will only get worse.

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU

I think I didn’t see any such moral lessons in here when LVG and Jose were called names, names like “Cnut” and “twat”, or these words are ok for kids?

Also, P E teacher is rather a comparison to Ole’s abilities as a manager, not name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.