• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

Dig at Ole? Man, everyone likes kicking a guy while he is down it seems

The Bloody-Nine

Top managers don't let their teams slip up like that, Pep would not, Fergie wouldn't, even prime Jose would not. Also, he has hardly over achieved at Leicester, in fact if they keep going at the current form he will be facing sacking soon enough.
Fergie's teams slipped up when being top of the league on multiple occasions. I can list them for you? I'm sure the same applies to the other two.

Rodgers also won everything there is to win in Scotland and the FA cup with Leicester. A blanket statement like "he cracks under pressure" is bollocks.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
How about Barca hiring from Qatar?

personally I don’t think it’s relevant as long as they get the results. There are plenty of examples of people have little or no experience before management jobs
And that's likely going to fail as well. But here's a newsflash for ya - United are not Barca. Though one of these two clubs acts as if they have a clue and plan.

Flytan

I think I didn’t see any such moral lessons in here when LVG and Jose were called names, names like “Cnut” and “twat”, or these words are ok for kids?

Also, P E teacher is rather a comparison to Ole’s abilities as a manager, not name calling.
It's really not fair to call him it since he doesn't even do what they do, he delegates training to assistant coaches.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
The teaching of Physical ED by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Censoring that word... my god, its getting RAWKish. Nobody censored anything when people shat on other managers and players like Fellaini. Some of them staunch Ole defenders take it personally, thats the only explanation why they censored the word.

Yakuza_devils

Thats crazy. Surely Solskjaer should be sat underneath Murtough?

So only Woodward has authority over Solskjaer?
Yes, the accountant on top of the manager instead of DOF. Murtough has no influence over first team style of play, appointment of manager and etc.

This could work if Ed is competent football people but we all know who is Ed.

Devil’s Trident

Bear grylls has got nothing on him. The guy can survive anything from apocalypse to every mass extinction till date. The greatest escape artist the world has ever seen. Harry Houdini eat your heart out.

Last edited:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
It's on his Twitter account so either he said it or some poor PR bloke is getting the sack.
He's basically confirming Ole is getting sacked with that statement.

I can't imagine a United player saying such a thing, can you? Certainly not being the club has made an official announcement.

ShinjiNinja26

Censoring that word... my god, its getting RAWKish. Nobody censored anything when people shat on other managers and players like Fellaini. Some of them staunch Ole defenders take it personally, thats the only explanation why they censored the word.
He’s got the “United DNA” though so he gets special treatment.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
He's basically confirming Ole is getting sacked with that statement.

I can't imagine a United player saying such a thing, can you? Certainly not being the club has made an official announcement.
He’s talking about Farke

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU

I was surprised when I came to know that I got suspended from caf for using that word. I didn’t even call Ole a P E teacher directly. I just likened his abilities as a coach to a P E Teacher. Really RAWKish.

Foxbatt

Surely as an adult, it's a rather childish insult however bad it has been over the last few weeks. It just undermines an opinion when name-calling becomes a norm.

PS: Teaching kids is amongst the most important professions in life so the insult is doubly childish.
I agree with you. PE is a very good profession. So it's an insult to demean that profession.

laughtersassassin

With every sacking in the league I'm getting more and more pissed off.

We lost to that Villa team.

Dean Smith is a better manager than Ole.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s worth censoring just to see people crying about it. :lol:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Fergie's teams slipped up when being top of the league on multiple occasions. I can list them for you? I'm sure the same applies to the other two.

Rodgers also won everything there is to win in Scotland and the FA cup with Leicester. A blanket statement like "he cracks under pressure" is bollocks.
If you think Rodgers will ever reach the level of other top managers out there then you're in for a shock. We will have a sack watch thread for him here when we fail to win the league and CL for 3 years after spending a lot of money.

I will say it again, overall he has hardly overachieved at Leicester. Just wait a few more months and their fans will be wanting him sacked too. He's a good manager don't get me wrong, but it will end in tears if we sign him. Also, it bugs me that he managed Liverpool and was a bit of a joke to us on here.

Sparky Rhiwabon

With Bruce, Nuno and Smith now gone, is Ole officially now the worst manager in the Premier League? Or am I forgetting someone?

United Hobbit

I watched a post-match interview yesterday when a female interviewer on a foreign broadcast quizzed him on the lack of belief in the squad (apparently Maguire had said it to her in a separate interview after the match) and Solskjaer was undoubtedly smiling in that one. I cannot find the link now and maybe someone here can locate it but he was 100% smiling and smirking in the interview.

It’s just embarrassing at this stage.

EDIT: @Nickelodeon found it:

Dear God that media clip. Sounds like we're going to spend the next few weeks working on belief. And him saying about players losing belief not getting to the ball- yes that would be your job to coach them to get to it!

Why have our inept board not sacked our inept manager and his inept coaches.

We now have the latest round of player "apologies" Maguires is especially cringe worthy. Just feck OFF the lot of you!

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s funny because it’s just going to make people say P E teacher even more. :lol:
Hopefully he’s gone today or tomorrow morning and we can just move on, surely he can’t keep his job given how the season has panned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.