Oooh-Ahhh Vote McGrath! - McGrath VICTORY: A New Dawn OFFICIAL

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is going to go about as well as Hayley McQueen joining, only this time Mr McQueen is already here

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
This is going to go about as well as Hayley McQueen joining, only this time Mr McQueen is already here
Hayley McQueen getting abused in the then hidden newbies because no one believed it was her is Caf folklore.

Didn't help that her proof was a blurry pic from across a bar.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
yeah maybe its a bad idea - she just wants to say hello and whilst didnt approve of the general shithousery that went on she appreciates you!

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
yeah maybe its a bad idea - she just wants to say hello and whilst didnt approve of the general shithousery that went on she appreciates you!
If she signs up I’m sure we can give her mains access, we’ll all be nice I’m sure. It’s Duffy we hate.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hayley McQueen getting abused in the then hidden newbies because no one believed it was her is Caf folklore.

I did not know that had happened. This place :lol:

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Are we actually going to speak to THE Dawn?

Holy shit, I'm so nervous!

Grib

Secretly wanted to win?

I was trying to source a nice canvas and found this company page just asking for some votes constantly

Also what kind of shop goes on the news because of devastating local floods only to then go and relax in the sea the next day :nono:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Balls, missed this, love a bit of Caf cyberstorming.

Actually thought about it a few days ago when my cousin sent me a link to a global architecture competition.

Poor fecker built something for a packet of crisps, can't include eye-catching lounges because the owner hasn't even bought furniture and one of the competing houses is some Russian mansion with two sports cars in the garage, either of them worth more than his entire budget :lol:

FB voting though, feck that shit.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs

:lol: when did this happen? Couldn't she just post some pre-agreed twit? Too clever for the average newb that, mind.