Our Wayne ... Oh Dear

204Red

So you're pretty convinced that there is zero chance Rooney could or would leave United for Real or anyone else as result of all of this?

Rory 7

If there's no drop in revenue it would suggest there's no drop in appeal to the brand surely :confused:

If there's no drop in appeal to the brand, and no other negative consequences has the reputation suffered to a point thats even worth mentioning.
and not to bring up the branding debate again but plenty of brands can have sky high equity but declining revenue. guinness for example for years has enjoyed a fantastic brand image but has seen sales decline year on year...

Saw this on the Mirror's website

Wayne Rooney faced new embarrassment today as a Taiwanese company released a CGI recreation of his sex shame with hooker Jenny Thompson.

The video firm rose to prominence last year when their reimagining of Tiger Woods' dramatic car crash drew nearly 3million vies on YouTube.

The company now produces computer-animated dramatisations of news events like Lindsay Lohan's stint in jail - and Rooney is their latest victim.

Read more: Wayne Rooney hooker sex shame: Taiwanese company's CGI video recreation of his scandal involving Jennifer 'Jenny' Thompson and Auld Slapper follows up Tiger Woods dramatisation - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk
Sorry but, :lol: :lol:

Decotron

and not to bring up the branding debate again but plenty of brands can have sky high equity but declining revenue. guinness for example for years has enjoyed a fantastic brand image but has seen sales decline year on year...
Not in Ireland as far as stout is concerned. sales have gone up steadily for 2 years now

204Red

CGI Rooney not being able to hit the side of a barn is almost as good as one of the call girls playing a board game while Rooney has "boring" sex with the other one

Drainy

hahaa thats awesome.

plus the auld slapper part reminded me of the inbetweeners (new series soon eeeeee)

"You're desperate for a gumjob, ooh hello I'm Will pop your teeth out Dorris and have a little nosh on this"

Kelvin

So you're pretty convinced that there is zero chance Rooney could or would leave United for Real or anyone else as result of all of this?
you do know the press have always want to stir things up in rooney leaving for real every single season.

VII

CGI Rooney not being able to hit the side of a barn is almost as good as one of the call girls playing a board game while Rooney has "boring" sex with the other one
The other girl is doing her nails. The one doing Sudoku is the one Wayne is doing.

Stavros

I dont exist. I'm just a figment of your imaginati
If Coleen doesn't need Wayne anymore, does that mean she won't need his money?
She will anyway get a huge settlement. She has enough tie ups to ensure more revenue and I think she also has a TV show or something and thinks she can move in to small screen. Just read all this somewhere to prove that she will not suffer financially that much from the seperation.

Claymore

She's not exactly hugely famous though, certainly not in her own right as she doesn't have a talent and wasn't in a girl band like Posh spice etc. If anything she's more like Katie Price. The difference is Jordan got all her books and magazine deals off the back of posing nude rather than by association of who her partner is.

Coleen does some modeling or ranges for catalogue shopping, is in some of the gossip magazines and does some dodgy TV shows on the lesser ITV2. Take Wayne away and normally I'd think she'd fade away before long. Only thing that will keep her in the spotlight is Kai and that she's now connected to the biggest football star in England forever pretty much. Most of the reason she's in the paper seems to be for what she's wearing, like most WAG's. She gets photographed a lot during the World cup/Euro time for example.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
She will anyway get a huge settlement. She has enough tie ups to ensure more revenue and I think she also has a TV show or something and thinks she can move in to small screen. Just read all this somewhere to prove that she will not suffer financially that much from the seperation.
she wont suffer financially at all, she will take half of his bank account and assets, she is his wife and there is a child involved

jilted mother and child!!!

Courts will crush rooney , no doubt about it

McGrathsipan

Hopefully he signed a prenup
doubt it given they were childhood sweethearts....

remember what happened to ray parlour , his wife took him to the cleaners and she slept around on him....he has to pay her 40 % of what he earns for the rest of her life because of her philandering

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
If Coleen doesn't need Wayne anymore, does that mean she won't need his money?
Thats not how it works though, he has a kid with her, its his responsibility to provide for his child and he should have to hand over a substantial percentage of his earnings for that.

As far as I know the law still caters for mothers to choose to stay at home, which I suppose is their right. If thats the case Rooney will also have to stump up maintenance payments for Coleen to continue living the life she's become accustomed to.

McGrathsipan

[QUOTE=Eyepopper;8609566]Thats not how it works though, he has a kid with her, its his responsibility to provide for his child and he should have to hand over a substantial percentage of his earnings for that.

As far as I know the law still caters for mothers to choose to stay at home, which I suppose is their right. If thats the case Rooney will also have to stump up maintenance payments for Coleen to continue living the life she's become accustomed to
.[/QUOTE]

= he's fecked

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Thats not how it works though, he has a kid with her, its his responsibility to provide for his child and he should have to hand over a substantial percentage of his earnings for that.

As far as I know the law still caters for mothers to choose to stay at home, which I suppose is their right. If thats the case Rooney will also have to stump up maintenance payments for Coleen to continue living the life she's become accustomed to.
Know how it works Pop, was being begrudging. If it were I and she came out and said "I don't need you" then I would create a trust fund for Kye and Kye only. How dare somebody say that and then expect handouts because they can no longer live the life they've become accustomed too because they chose to leave the relationship. You want to live that life, work things out otherwise feck off and make your own living. The only Person Wayne should have to look after, after the relationship ends is Kye. She seem very quick to establish that she's raised 10million through her own profile, then she can live off that.

The Marital system in Britain and Australia is laughable. If both spouses make an income then assets should be divided up by income input into the relationship. Say Rooney has earned 30 million while being Married and she has earned 10, then he should get 75% of the assets, rather then 50 if he's lucky.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
So likewise if he was beating her and she choose to leave, had no education or career because he had told her he'd support her, its just tough shit on her part?

I agree with you though, marriage legislation is outdated and goes back to when women were totally dependent on their husbands.

Sw33t

Saw in the papers today he's been having threesomes or more with these hookers.

Fair play.

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Coleen is an ugly slapper who would be a ordinary street whore if it wasnt for our Wayne. If i was married to the stupid bitch then I would do nothing else than shag 1,200k a night whores.
This Ouzo im drinking is fecking fantastic! Greetings from Lefkas. X Rams.

dave2528

he's been an idiot, but if he plays on saturday and scores, and avoids being sent off, no doubt i'll forgive him
:lol:

This pretty much sums up everything I have to say.

He's a knob, but it's his footballing ability that I personally am solely interested in.

I couldn't give two shits less about who he shags and what his personal life involves at this point because frankly, I'm 35, and way beyond needing to put my athletes on a pedestal.

I understand the mindset of those who need him to also be a fine, upstanding citizen, and all around good lad in every facet of his life in order to get behind him, but, for me personally, I only care if he puts round ball into rectangular net or helps his teammates do likewise.