Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingwaynerooney

Supports
United
6 months left on his contract. Strong links to United. Linked to Newcastle too. No agreement with Barca.

Could be a good signing.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Oh yeah, lets get this crock with discipline issues to United. I'm sure he'll do well in the most physical league at the biggest club with the most pressure :rolleyes:

Oranges038

No doubt he's got talent, his injury record and professionalism should be enough to ward off any serious interest.

Imagine replacing Martial or Lingard with a more injury prone less professional player, who would also contribute less than nothing.

romufc

We got enough wingers, don't need him. He didn't want to come here last season, so the only reason he will be coming here is money, just like Di Maria.

Stay clear of him the better, overrated player.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Horrible decision making, injury prone and also wants a high salary, signing bonus and a great commission for his agent.
Any serious club will be away from Dembele, there are many better options

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This guy screams Newcastle on a free or even in the winter. Collect the bag and sit out 80% of the season after being injured 15 minutes into the 3rd game of thr season.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Considering there’s some people on here genuinely considering us signing Werner in the Ragnick thread I think it’s fair to say this would be 10x better than that!

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He could do worse than try to go back to Dortmund and rebuild his career.

Lennon

6 months left on his contract. Strong links to United. Linked to Newcastle too. No agreement with Barca.

Could be a good signing.
What? I don't know why people still think he would be a good singning ... Injury prone as feck and a horrible attitude. Don't want this guy near the club - not even for free.

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
Obvious Newcastle signing.

They want a big name player, he wants to get paid.
I'd watch a team with Saint Maximin and Dembele as wingers. Pure entertainment with no end product.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
May be, just may be, he will be another Robben that never get injuried anymore after leaving Chelsea/Real Madrid for Bayern. His professionalism however is a real issue.

GoldanoGraham

I cant believe that Barca want to even give home a new (albeit) reduced contract - got to be one of the worst ever value for money signings….

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
May be, just may be, he will be another Robben that never get injuried anymore after leaving Chelsea/Real Madrid for Bayern. His professionalism however is a real issue.
Is he still pulling all nighters on his PS5?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Newcastle and....?

United/Liverpool/City/Arsenal wouldnt touch him with a bargepole. Maybe Everton or someone?

That's assuming its not made up agent bollocks, which it almost certainly is

prateik

Apparently wants 40m signing on bonus and 40m in gross wages.. what the actual feck.. 40m? Is that for 5 years? It better be..

Status
Not open for further replies.