Out of control dogs/dog attacks

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.

NicolaSacco

Supports
Ipswich

hobbers

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-69041493.amp

Hornchurch. Not far from where I live now. What happened to the so called ban the article says her dogs were legal cos they’d been neutered and muzzled - thought we were to do away with them FOR GOOD????
But that's not the law. The law was followed here.

2 time bombs that were at least muzzled whenever in public and so only actually posed a danger to the owner. Just lucky she didnt have kids or grandkids around.

Sara125

But that's not the law. The law was followed here.

2 time bombs that were at least muzzled whenever in public and so only actually posed a danger to the owner. Just lucky she didnt have kids or grandkids around.
Oh right okay. Just so I understand - is the law that no one can have a bully after the ban was put in place but anyone who had it before just needs to muzzle and spay/neuter their dog?

hobbers

Oh right okay. Just so I understand - is the law that no one can have a bully after the ban was put in place but anyone who had it before just needs to muzzle and spay/neuter their dog?
Yeh they cant be bred any more. Existing ones can only go on existing, in theory, if the owners have them microchipped, registered, neutered and muzzled in public.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They were all within the law so at least they only posed a danger to the owner, sad as it is. They take that risk with them though.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Woman, 23, killed in County Limerick dog attack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3gg6zql03eo

One TikTok video captioned 'my boy' shows the owner dancing in her kitchen with her dog and laughing. The overlaying audio hauntingly plays: 'This is my son, and I don't give a f*** if you think he looks aggressive.'

Posted in December, the footage with the audio continues: 'I don't give a f*** if you don't like the look of him, and I certainly don't give a f*** if you think the breed should be banned.'

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

One TikTok video captioned 'my boy' shows the owner dancing in her kitchen with her dog and laughing. The overlaying audio hauntingly plays: 'This is my son, and I don't give a f*** if you think he looks aggressive.'

Posted in December, the footage with the audio continues: 'I don't give a f*** if you don't like the look of him, and I certainly don't give a f*** if you think the breed should be banned.'
Horrible but, you feck around and find out.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

Apparently the attack was filmed on CCTV and her family found out when a bloke who had access to the footage sent them an 18 second clip of her being mauled to death. The whole thing is incredibly fecked up.

hobbers

Seems like she had two XLs, a staffie and a french bulldog.

One of the XLs mauled her then the staffie joined in. XL took 4 shots from police before it stopped rampaging.

Would be quite ironic if it was the one she was dancing with on tiktok

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Seems like she had two XLs, a staffie and a french bulldog.

One of the XLs mauled her then the staffie joined in. XL took 4 shots from police before it stopped rampaging.

Would be quite ironic if it was the one she was dancing with on tiktok
If that's 4 shots with live ammo then Jesus!

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Play stupid games, win stupid prices.