Panic Station

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
The end of the match disturbed me big time....Shook hands with Steve Clarke, turned and stared onto the pitch with his hands on his hips, with the "What the feck is happening" look on his face...

6 pts from 7 matches
11th in the league
Lost three games
2 of them to City and Pool
Terrible performances

I dare anyone to try put a positive spin on it

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
those fearing a period of going through a couple of decades when we played pretty painful football, need not worry. The current economic situation of the club means, the owners will probably sell the club to some oil sheik like City did, before things get really dire, who will buy all the best players in the world. Personally I could not be arsed. The club I started following has long faded away anyways.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I genuinely feel for Moyes, and I hope he has time to settle fully into his roll.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I hate to say it, but a distant 3rd is all I can see for us this season.

Ixion

Only thing for it, Sir Alex looks in good health....bring him back as co-manager!

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
It's moyes first games of his first season!! There will be a transition period, there would be with any manager but he will steady the ship given time. I've been watching utd for twenty five years and i'm looking forward to this season as it is interesting/intriguing and a whole new football experience. Stop panicking, give the man time and enjoy watching the evolution of a whole new era at old Trafford. One thing you can be sure of is that moyes wants it to be a success as much as every one of us does and he'll work his nuts off to make it happen- but it won't be instant.

togg

Its a pretty shite start to the season, but in all honesty, hardly suprising. Ferguson commanded so much respect and fear from the majority of his players that any half time team talk usually was enough to galvanise and inspire a win. I doubt Moyes has that flair in the dressing room. These are the same players that won the league last season....not sure what is going on, is it motivation? A big painful hangover from the loss of Fergie on the touchline?...

One thing that does worry me, is if don't make Champions League football next season. Yes we need to give Moyes time, but that would really put a spanner in the works for any recruitment next summer, since most top players are obsessed and want to be seen playing champions league football.

Name Changed

weso26
It's easy to get a bad run of results which we have, relatively. What really worries me is the quality of the performances, they have been rubbish. 12th isn't actually that bad considering. It's also worrying that Moyes really doesn't seem to know how to change it around, and seems to be making the same mistakes over and over again.

*I'm not advocating for #Moyesout or anything, I am just worried and at the moment I can't see that changing.