Panic Station

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm seriously worried anyway. And have good reason to be. We've been absolutely shite under Moyes. Today was the first game in a run of very winnable fixtures, some of the squad and management have a lot to answer for. Moyes needs time, and serious investment. I think we can forget about a title challenge, for the moment at least.​

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Oh feck off, calm down you lot. Moyes is clearly still getting to know his team, give him a chance to settle in.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Biggest period of transition in decades, a manager who doesn't have experience at this level, a squad with obvious weaknesses, a failed transfer window.

After all that, who was expecting smooth sailing? Things need to improve but this is the period where we're meant to give the manager time to sort it out.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Deep down we all knew Moyes wasn't really quite good enough for a job this size, despite Fergie's great speech at the end of last season.

Jaapster

Biggest period of transition in decades, a manager who doesn't have experience at this level, a squad with obvious weaknesses, a failed transfer window.

After all that, who was expecting smooth sailing? Things need to improve but this is the period where we're meant to give the manager time to sort it out.
I came on here to say something but its been said!

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
He's out of his depth.

The board fecked him about in the window.

Rooney is our captain.

Panic stations indeed

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Oh feck off, calm down you lot. Moyes is clearly still getting to know his team, give him a chance to settle in.

GM, I hear what you are saying, but at the end of the day our players on this pitch are good enough to beat West Brom at home. It is a little worrying tbh.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It's okay, we've got 20 league titles. It's all about the CL this year. Moyes is going to make us kings of Europe.

Either that or he's shit.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Is it weird to think that maybe some of the United players don't trust Moyes , and are disinterested in his tactics.
He's the "stable" option and all, but a lot of these players are very very successful, and they feel like Moyes isn't up to it?

The White Pele

The last two Premier League games have been very concerning. Prior to that I had no problems with what I'd seen.

Ferdinand is costing us goals and hence games.

Dreaded

GM, I hear what you are saying, but at the end of the day our players on this pitch are good enough to beat West Brom at home. It is a little worrying tbh.

Then should have beaten them. The blame does not sit 100% with the manager.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Moyes is passionate, and I like that, but I have a big issue with what he deems his best XI. Yes we're six games in to the season, but he's officially been at the club three whole months now, not to mention having years of experience of opposing these very same players.

The "he doesn't know his best team" argument is nonsense. He does know it; he just doesn't fancy some of them, inexplicably.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Yeah I know, hardly giving the manager a fighting chance if the fans panic after 6 games regardless of the results.

Who is not giving the manager a chance? I'm not calling for Moyes' head, but I have to admit to being a little worried in the direction we are heading.

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
Our form, bar the Leverkusen game, has been the sort you'd expect from a mid-table club. Not a Championship winning squad.

Genius Me!

Of course they are good enough to beat West Brom. But Moyes needs to realise that changes are needed and hopefully he'll assess the situations. We are in a transition period really and hopefully he realises that Buttner isn't good enough. Not that I blame all of today on Buttner of course.

Dreaded

Moyes is passionate, and I like that, but I have a big issue with what he deems his best XI. Yes we're six games in to the season, but he's officially been at the club three whole months now, not to mention having years of experience of opposing these very same players.

The "he doesn't know his best team" argument is nonsense. He does know it; he just doesn't fancy some of them, inexplicably.

SAF didn't seem to know his best team for much of the last 2 seasons either.

Genius Me!

Who is not giving the manager a chance? I'm not calling for Moyes' head, but I have to admit to being a little worried in the direction we are heading.

Stop worrying, you're better than that.

Liam147

On Probation
I'm seriously worried anyway. And have good reason to be. We've been absolutely shite under Moyes. Today was the first game in a run of very winnable fixtures, some of the squad and management have a lot to answer for. Moyes needs time, and serious investment. I think we can forget about a title challenge, for the moment at least.
We were shite under Fergie, and we said so for years. Since Ronaldo left in fact.

The reality is, the squad has been thin for a long time. Fellaini is so far proving to be a poor signing, and I'm convinced time will further prove that. Had we had van Persie fit (as Fergie did for nearly every game), we could've easily won that. He wins games on his own when the team is playing poorly.

I believe Woodward performed worse than Moyes has. A lot of strange dealings going on, and we're still hearing stories of us enquiring about other midfielders. When you think of the money this club makes we should've pulled the stops out and thrown it about. Whatever Moyes wanted, give him it. Of course we're still servicing that debt.

And anyone who expected us to win the league this year was dreaming.

Dominos

Today was the first game in a run of very winnable fixtures​
I think many including myself thought there was a good chance we'd win 5 out our next 5 league games and maybe it'd be enough to put us top or very close. That went well..

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Not good yes but seriously guys get a grip, he picked players that people are begging him to play. If we scored 3 and conceded 4.. fair play bollock him for picking Buttner and Rio.. but we weren't amazing going forwards either and he picked Kagawa, Nani and Hernandez.. only Nani performed. I don't think Kagawa and Hernandez are all that tbh, the latter is a poacher yes but contributes little to general play and Kagawa is just not physically robust enough to handle himself in this team.