Paris terror attacks on Friday 13th

vanthaman

Winner
Why are they saying 'we aren't sure if it's a terror attack' no matter who it is, they are still terrorists

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Can't see this ending with under 100 dead :(

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Anyone else getting absolutely fed up with this shit? I have a little daughter ffs, in what world is she going to grow up? It's fecking infuriating.
It'd be great if there was world peace but let's face it Vato, she'll be growing up in the same world us and our ancestors did - it's always been a violent world. 24/7 reporting just makes it even more apparent.

Neutral

BTV
It'd be great if there was world peace but let's face it Vato, she'll be growing up in the same world us and our ancestors did - it's always been a violent world. 24/7 reporting just makes it even more apparent.
Nah...there's always been crime and war. But, civilians under attack in this manner in countries not in a state of war?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Are the French team still in the stadium ? CNN just showed footage of Schneiderlin and a few others in the tunnel, but not sure if it was before or during.

Skills

Snitch
Surely, it's best to keep the spectators and players in the stadium until everything is clear?

Scarecrow

Having a week off
BBC:
Attackers at Bataclan venue 'spoke of Syria'

French journalist Erwan Desplanques says a friend who was able to escape from the Bataclan concert venue has told him there were five or six gunmen there and they mentioned Syria during their attack. Bodies were seen lying on the ground.

The Law of Denis

This will get very bad, there are rumors that the gunmen are still loose on the streets. Plus it could be a very long stand off with the theater

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I hope they catch some of these cnuts alive.