Paris terror attacks on Friday 13th

Kakeru

I hope they catch some of these cnuts alive.
Cook them up, extract everything they know (and by force if necessary), and then let them die very slowly. If those bastards want to live like animals, they will end up like animals.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Disgusting but sadly unsurprising. :(

No doubt they were AQ/ISIS scum. Decent chance they were relatively recent migrants who used the herd of humanitarian immigrants to hide themselves.

Sigma

This is awful, absolutely sickening. Hope there are no more deaths.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Two gunmen reported as being responsible for the hostage situation, so not as bad as Moscow in that sense (and no word of them wearing suicide vests).

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
This is crazy. So many hostages at the Eagles of Death Metal concert.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I hope the hostage situation isn't a diversion, this is horrific. Is it true the gunmen are still loose?!

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
French army deployed.

This is going to shake Europe more than the London or Madrid attacks.

The Law of Denis

Confirmed news:

• 100 hostages currently taken
  • 3 separate shooting incidents
  • at least 40 dead
  • Gunmen still lose
  • Bombs or grenades at Stade De France
  • Neighborhoods being evacuated
  • French Army on the streets

Joemo

whistling in the wind
This world is so fecked up. These terror attacks happen with such frequency and severity that you become almost shamefully desensitised to it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Bigotry is already running rampant in social media at the moment. There's an extreme number of people online saying horrible stuff about anyone who's not a native European on there. I just hope that things don't get worse.

Mutter Merkel

fate tied with LVG
Out in force to avenge their "hero" John. Let's up the bombs on ISIS. The army should also be going through some of the ghettos out of which these people spawn.

Classical Mechanic

I am shacking watching the news and reading on here, how long before this happens in London, Manchester or any other big city.
We live in very scary times.
It happened in London in 2005?

It is harder to get weapons in the UK too due to our Island status. And I think our snooping government is doing a better job with intelligence. You hear of thwarted attacks all the time?

It will happen again though.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
France will need to get into lockdown almost.

Obviously If this is ISIS they are reacting to the US taking out one of their leaders.

Hate to say it. The United States and their allies need to put boots on the ground and and attack from the sky. Many innocent will die but this is open war.

Kakeru

What happens now? Wipe them off the face of the earth? I'm serious as well.
I think Western governments will have to go in and shoot every single one of these bastards dead on the ground until no one is left alive. If that's the case, I would also fully support a campaign of extermination against all identified radicals who currently are in the Western world. Kill them all like the hardcore Nazis of old.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
France will need to get into lockdown almost.

Obviously If this is ISIS they are reacting to the US taking out on eof their leaders.

Hate to say it. The United States and their allies need to put boots on teh ground and and attack from the sky. Many innocent will die but this is open war.
There's no way this is in reaction to something like that. It's too coordinated. France has been a big part of fighting ISIS with the US and recently moved their aircraft carrier to the region and have increased airstrikes.

Neutral

BTV
I feel nothing but sadness and heartache for these 'hostages' - with a criminal, they take a hostage to try to secure something. These feckers came prepared to die...they will have no demands.

Those innocent and terrified people are nothing but numbers and targets to them :(

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
All the ones here, round them all up, put them on some remote island and blow the lot of them up. Sorry, but they are monsters.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
That explosion during the game is scary. You see the players all stop.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I know there's lots of emotions going on right now, but some posters would do well to wait until they calm down before they type anything.

Untied

It happened in London in 2005?

It is harder to get weapons in the UK too due to our Island status. And I think our snooping government is doing a better job with intelligence. You hear of thwarted attacks all the time?

It will happen again though.
France has similarly severe internet surveillance legislation and western governments share intelligence