Paul Ince could have done it...

Sauldogba

Wouldnt say its the hardest job to do what Oles done but not everyone could have done it.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Why has this moron suddenly been given a lot of air time recently? Every time i turn on the radio/TV he is on there, spouting off nonsense. Utter idiot.
:lol: He is a ridiculously shite choice as a pundit isn't he?

Ince never wanted to leave United, and it hurt him deeply that he was turfed out.

I don't find it surprising he has had a vendetta against the club ever since.

It's a shame really as he was a great player for us and is sour to his core because of what happened.
Aye, despite him being an arrogant halfwit I'll always have a soft spot for him due to associating him with that first Double-winning team. I'd probably rate him as Fergie's best central midfielder after the untouchables Keane, Robson and Scholes, and ahead of Carrick

Ban

If he could do it, how come he's not managing any club right now.

Fekin governor. :lol:

Like how Fergie called him a big time charley.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Don't know what his problem with Ole is. And no, he couldn't have done what he did. Others maybe, but not Ince. Bloody bitter he is.

lysglimt

Scout
Paul Ince did well at MK Dons - winning 33 out of 55 matches - but after leaving MK Dons for Blackburn in 2008 - this is what has happened:

Blackburn - 6 wins in 21
MK Dons again - 23 wins in 56
Notts County - 10 wins in 29
Blackpool - 12 wins in 42

So after leaving Mk Dons in 2008 - 51 wins in 148 matches - not exactly breathtaking

And after that - no managerial jobs in 5 years.

Of course you could have done as well as Solskjaer, Incey!

RyRy11

Surprise he never got anywhere in his managerial career, he’s clearly the second coming of Jesus.

Josh 76

Fergie did say in one of his books, the main reason he let Ince go was his attitude and his refusal to listen to instructions.
'He could have been one of the best holding midfielders in the world, but he thought he was something more. That was his biggest downfall'.
And with the emergence of Butt and Scholes comming through, it was probably the final nails in his Utd coffin.

PoTMS

What a deluded twat. Like any of other players would respect him the way they respect club legend Ole. Chief.

the chameleon

One of my favourite childhood players at United and England in the early mid-nineties.

But a what a twat the Guv'nor was.

Fair enough he's entitled to his opinion as a pundit. Plus it makes something for us to talk about.

When it comes to his son, he reminds me of Chris 'English' Eubank Sr in terms of the deluded bias.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Surprise he never got anywhere in his managerial career, he’s clearly the second coming of Jesus.
With that kind of attitude (and football knowledge), He wouldn't be able to manage a Kebab Shop let alone a football club.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Disappointed. Thought this thread would be a list of things Ince could have done.

My entry: start a slave rebellion in ancient Rome

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Incey's loving the attention isn't he? This is the most anyone's paid attention to him since he retired. :lol:

jerseyman

Just ignore him, what has he achieved as a manager? He is a bitter, jealous man.

rasta4eye

Ince is so jealous he has gone and got a wonky eye.

Large Charles should be his name

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
"I have managed in the Premier League and all four English professional divisions, so no-one can say I don't know what I am talking about here."

He's gone full Partridge :lol:

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale

Ince is a fecking idiot with no club identity of such so tries to make himself relevant on MOTD etc etc.

On a side note how the F did Utd win anything under Fergie as I couldn't understand a word.

2 man midfield

Why is he all of a sudden appearing so much?
No-one will give him a job based on his own merits, so he probably thinks that if he compares himself to Ole loud enough, somewhere a desperate chairman will hear him.

Sylar

No-one will give him a job based on his own merits, so he probably thinks that if he compares himself to Ole loud enough, somewhere a desperate chairman will hear him.
But why has he become the voice of judging United. I seem to see him nearly every day talking about United and Ole.

2 man midfield

But why has he become the voice of judging United. I seem to see him nearly every day talking about United and Ole.
He’s the only one going against the grain I guess. Most pundits are correctly saying how refreshing it is to have a likeable United manager, who is playing good football and getting results. Ince is the only bitter cnut on a major platform shouting about how Ole isn’t actually all that.

Sylar

He’s the only one going against the grain I guess. Most pundits are correctly saying how refreshing it is to have a likeable United manager, who is playing good football and getting results. Ince is the only bitter cnut on a major platform shouting about how Ole isn’t actually all that.
Yeah fair point. And TBH, cos of his comments, we got a bloody thread dedicated to him and his comments.

Frank Grimes

He's difficult to understand, is it a health problem or something else?
He is a nervous wreck in front of the cameras so stutters constantly, it's like he's in the midst of a panic attack at times too and his voice starts quivering. It's so painful watching him get through a sentence that any point he attempts to make fails to register. Why would anyone put themselves an ordeal like that if they're not comfortable in front of the cameras and why do tv channels keep putting him on?

Art Vandelay

Ince is a fecking idiot with no club identity of such so tries to make himself relevant on MOTD etc etc.

On a side note how the F did Utd win anything under Fergie as I couldn't understand a word.
To translate it: Ince is a dick, don't let him try to bully you. Redknapp is shit and won't be able to handle our midfield.

I love how positive he is.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Just hope what Ince said on that bbc article does not turn out to be true. As in we hire Ole and then it all goes tits up next season. I am kind of leaning towards Ole and the next two months will determine whether we sign him permanently or not.

Cal?

CR7 fan
One of the very very few Ex Utd players to be regularly booed when he would return to Old Trafford.
Basically due to his OTT celebrations when he scored the equalizer for Liverpool against United on the way to the Treble in 1999

From 2:10

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Basically due to his OTT celebrations when he scored the equalizer for Liverpool against United on the way to the Treble in 1999

From 2:10

Haha what a twat.

Always been a cnut from posing in Utd strip whilst with West Ham to that celebration.

No wonder he hasn't got much good feeling from the clubs he played for.

bonothom

Ince sunk even lower on motd2 tonight. Saying he wants Liverpool to win the title is sinking to the lowest of the low.

bonothom

:lol: He is a ridiculously shite choice as a pundit isn't he?

Aye, despite him being an arrogant halfwit I'll always have a soft spot for him due to associating him with that first Double-winning team. I'd probably rate him as Fergie's best central midfielder after the untouchables Keane, Robson and Scholes, and ahead of Carrick
Ahead of Carrick, never. A Champions League winner and integral member of probably the greatest United team ever of 2008.