6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

beck7

It is an absolute waste of time, given his contributions to the team, that we still have to talk about him and Raiola still. He hires Raiola and not the other way around.

If only the management was more decisive to show players out who are not good enough for the club.

MattofManchester

He'll disappear into the background once he leaves Manchester United. We are actually keeping him relevant. Let him leave.
He's one of those that will never achieve his full potential. He'll probably have a purple patch early on, like he's trying to prove a point, then he'll drop back into what he knows.

This calamity just needs to end. It's such a stain on this club.

saivet

Surprised he's starting to be honest. Hopefully he has an impact like in midweek.

DRM

Played well v west ham, did well when he came on against Leipzig (scored 1 and almost created the 3rd). Deserves to start

MattofManchester

I don't care how well he does. I'm so tired of the antics and him still remaining in the team.

He's stained his rep massively and it's just annoying that we won't move on from him.

pseudo_canadian

Hope he has a disaster of a game. Honestly do not understand why he’s involved in any of our games given his clear desire to feck off and leave. The club clearly has zero respect for itself, the fans, and players in the team who actually want to be compete and be there.

It is absolutely disgraceful.

laughtersassassin

Agreed. He was booed at end end of season 18/19 iirc.

Lo and behold he then use that and came up with that shit interview wanting to leave bs because of it. Sensitive baby. Then again, he even lied to Juve fans and his teammates before assuring them he won't leave them, and he did.
He was our best player that year. Booing him was a disgrace.

laughtersassassin

I don't care how well he does. I'm so tired of the antics and him still remaining in the team.

He's stained his rep massively and it's just annoying that we won't move on from him.
Well you saw during the week that if we played him we most likely would have went through.

Club is at fault.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
We are a joke for starting him.

Hopefully he will have a self serving, amazing performance that benefits the team.

But, somehow, I very much doubt it.

pseudo_canadian

We are a joke for starting him.

Hopefully he will have a self serving, amazing performance that benefits the team.

But, somehow, I very much doubt it.
If we were an actual football club with any kind of integrity, it would be a total joke. Though given that we’re a global marketing cash cow instead, it does make sense.

laughtersassassin

Was probably our best player in an attacking sense and was solid defensively.

Had a few very nice passes in behind.

Bwuk

Pogba either keeps starting games or Ole drops him completely out of the squad. I don't like the decision, but I see why the manager is doing it.
Ole would be a fool to do it. He needs results, and whether people like him or not Pogba is a much better player than Fred/McTominay/Matic/VdB.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Continuing his good form. Passing was on point today
The smartest I have ever seen him play.
Was probably our best player in an attacking sense and was solid defensively.

Had a few very nice passes in behind.
He was our best player. Quite comfortably I thought too.
of course he was good, he's putting himself in the shop window. No one is going to buy him based on his form of the last 18 months

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Probably our best player.

But it was a dull match. Both sets of players were average.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
of course he was good, he's putting himself in the shop window. No one is going to buy him based on his form of the last 18 months
Yep, that's all it was. And it wasn't that amazing, just bland basics that you can get from the pound shop.

acnumber9

All the better. If he goes, we’ll get more money. If he doesn’t, we get some better performances out of him.

jamesjimmybyrondean

I don't think we should have an issue with him starting. He's not a toxic person and he's also putting in a shift because he needs to. His talent is needed

Robert

Not his biggest fan but that was a better shift than most out there today.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Thankfully, Ole is doing the smart thing by playing him whilst we still have him. He's still one of our most talented players who can help us out until we part ways.

AFC NimbleThumb

We found a club for Alexis Sanchez, behave yourself.

Him playing, & doing so effectively means we can hopefully command a respectable fee ‘tis all.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I think he was our best player. We should play him more on attacking role rather than double pivot.
Don't care if he leaves this winter though.

Superunknown

Not going to overrate him and say he was incredible today. He made some good passes and got stuck in more than usual. The reality is that we haven't and don't see enough of this sort of Pogba.

That being said, nobody did anything of any real note to change the game. Think he was one of the better players in that side, but overall it was a disappointing game.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
You said no one was buying him which is nonsense.

Now if you want to talk about the fee we’ll be getting that’s another subject.
Well its blindingly obvious we'll only sell if our valuation is met. We'd rather let him leave on a free than accept a derisory fee

Status
Not open for further replies.