6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

marktan

We’re really missing him, especially as Bruno looks jaded and is really out of form right now.

We really need another creative option when Bruno wasn’t performing - which was Pogba before he got injured. Fred and Matic definitely aren’t helping - McTominay has been decent but it to that level - van see Beek... who knows.
I think this is a big reason as to why were not close to City currently and have drawn quite a few games recently. When Pogba's injured (quite frequently over the past 2 or 3 season), we have no one to create. Bruno has helped us a lot over the last year but he runs a lot and is looking very burnt out. Rashford usually creates too but he's looked very poor / injured over the last month or so.

By comparison City have KDB, Gundogan, Foden and Bernado that can all play AM at a high level. We really need to add some attackers in the summer, whether wide players like Sancho / St Maximin, or AMs on the style of Buendia. There are pickups to be had. Just baffling that someone actively scouted Van De Beek and thought he'd be good for £40m, the lad is worse than Lingard.

roseguy64

I think this is a big reason as to why were not close to City currently and have drawn quite a few games recently. When Pogba's injured (quite frequently over the past 2 or 3 season), we have no one to create. Bruno has helped us a lot over the last year but he runs a lot and is looking very burnt out. Rashford usually creates too but he's looked very poor / injured over the last month or so.

By comparison City have KDB, Gundogan, Foden and Bernado that can all play AM at a high level. We really need to add some attackers in the summer, whether wide players like Sancho / St Maximin, or AMs on the style of Buendia. There are pickups to be had. Just baffling that someone actively scouted Van De Beek and thought he'd be good for £40m, the lad is worse than Lingard.
After one season?

croadyman

How we have badly missed him against the teams who are well organised and set up in a low block

Godfather

When is he back? I can't bear watching midfielders that can't string two passes together any longer.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I remember when it was just “not before March” at the start of Feb... We desperately need him back soon.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No update on his recovery?
His injury is normally a 6 week to 2 month time frame, had the same thing in November. 6 weeks would be next weekend, so between next weekend and the first weekend of April is what I expected when it first happened.

Unless it was a more severe muscle tear then it'd be for the rest of the season. But I don't think it was that.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
His injury is normally a 6 week to 2 month time frame, had the same thing in November. 6 weeks would be next weekend, so between next weekend and the first weekend of April is what I expected when it first happened.

Unless it was a more severe muscle tear then it'd be for the rest of the season. But I don't think it was that.
Thanks for the info - hopefully he sits out the International games.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
No update on his recovery?
Ole said he hoped to have him back before the international break. He’s training at least in some capacity now, perhaps not with the rest of the group yet though.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Ole said he hoped to have him back before the international break. He’s training at least in some capacity now, perhaps not with the rest of the group yet though.
If we can get him fit for Milan, that would be brilliant as we're going to need him. But he'll hardly be able to feature against both Milan and Leicester. Such a shame he got injured during his brilliant form.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He gets injured alot doesn't he.
I don't think it was a problem in his first three years here. He's been more or less available up until last season when he had one injury, rushed back, aggravated it and needed surgery if I recall. Then this one.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I don't think it was a problem in his first three years here. He's been more or less available up until last season when he had one injury, rushed back, aggravated it and needed surgery if I recall. Then this one.
nah hes always had at least one spell out injured every season he's been here

Bwuk

He’ll make such a huge difference to this side. Thank god he’s back.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Birthday Boy.

28 today. Who knows what his future holds with us, but if he stays, we’d like to think he is now just entering his peak years.

drmuji

Birthday Boy.

28 today. Who knows what his future holds with us, but if he stays, we’d like to think he is now just entering his peak years.
I don't think Madrid or Barca are in the position to buy him. Madrid could but that would be swap deal or something. If a club is unwilling to wage bill of its players fully, then I don't think that they can pay 70 mil for Pogba. Juventus, maybe, but there are inherent problems there.

He wants to leave but no one can afford him barring PSG

Red Royal

Birthday Boy.

28.. it really is time for him to mature up on the football pitch. Know when he can showboat a bit but also know when he has to put in the hard effort, play a simple pass etc. He started showing this before his injury so I hope he does have a few amazing years ahead. He has all the talent needed to be a ballon dor winner. I hope it is with us at Old Trafford.

Saddy

Subs bench for us this week and a couple of international matches to sharpen up before Brighton - that's how I reckon it will go

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
As if by amazing coincidence Paul Pogba returns to Utd action on the eve on an International break for what feels like the 6th or 7th time in his United career. Anyone starting to see a theme? Call me a cynic all you want but it's amazing how it keeps happening.

LovelyLittlePanda

Supports
Feyenoord
I hope he starts if he's fully fit. He was exceptional before the injury, and even without match rhythm I think he's a class above our other midfielders. He'll probably make it a lot easier for our CB's to pass into midfield. They were just passing it between for 30 minutes in the first half of the first leg and I think our midfield was a big reason why.

Stadjer

As if by amazing coincidence Paul Pogba returns to Utd action on the eve on an International break for what feels like the 6th or 7th time in his United career. Anyone starting to see a theme? Call me a cynic all you want but it's amazing how it keeps happening.
It is more amazing how some posters always manage to find something negative about Pogba.

pacifictheme

Please provide the 6 occasions. Injuries. Length of time out. Come back game date and subsequent international break date.

If you can then fair play, look forwards to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.