6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

Absolute boss. He destroyed their midfield.

His form has been absolutely fantastic this season once he regained fitness I'm really back to loving him again.

When he's focused he's a top class player there's no doubt about it. Sign a new contract Paul, you'll be a big reason if we ever manage to challenge for big trophies soon.

The Pogba/Shaw combo on the left is absolute silk and steel combined. Love it. Such technical, smart players.

Even better when Bruno floats out there and links up with them. Definition of sexy football.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Best bit of business this summer would be getting him to sign long term. Such a complete midfielder and utterly impossible to replace.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The way he creates the attacking move out of nothing is just brilliant to watch. He played key role in at least 3 goals without getting goal or assist stat. Brilliant player and a joy to watch.

We have to find a way to keep him. Not only is he brilliant himself, he makes Bruno better too.

dal

He’s playing very very well at the minute.

When he plays on the left it’s a bit more of a 4-3-3, he holds on to the ball a lot better than Rashford but I’d still rather play Rashford on the left and pogba on the right.

Nevertheless I hate to say it but when he goes he will get us a really good fee now.

Theres so many footballers who are better than him on the left and produce bigger numbers, Rashford for one!

Welll done Paul!

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Getting him to sign a new contract should be priority one. Absolutely world class tonight.

spiriticon

Majestic apart from amateur hour in the penalty box.

I wish he'd get his head sorted and stay. We are on the cusp of something great, and it'll be a shame if he left without being part of it.

A-man

Class performance. Have already forgotten about that clumsy handball.

kiristao

Excellent game. Link up play with Shaw is brilliant and with Bruno is even better. It's great to see how he and Bruno keep switching places. Bruno also looks so much better when Pogba is in the side as he knows there is someone else as well in the team to create chances and he can play much further ahead.

arnie_ni

Brilliant. If we can keep him, add an attacking player and a proper DM we can challenge

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
His movement with the ball and overall tempo in buildup to Bruno's 1st goal was PogChamp 123 Kappa Door Giveaway.

Abhinav

Gotta admit, didn’t think he was motivated to put in the performances he is putting in. When he is on song, he elevates our play at a completely different level. I now hope he sticks around beyond this season with us. World class performance today.

TrustInOle

I would honestly keep him, even if it meant he left for free next year, yes it is bonkers from a financial point of view, but what he brings to the team will be extremely difficult to replace. Sensational player!

Silas

Remember when people wanted him dropped until the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.