Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxa

He's just been different gravy tonight,

it's not easy to stand out in that France team but he has done so in near every match this tournament, especially tonight, unreal.

Mainoldo

Pogba has been benched by Scott Mctomminay, Fred for United at times. Whats your point?

Bruno for Utd is on another level. I don't care about France. I'm not French and I support United ffs.

If he turned up for us like he does for France we wouldn't even be having these debates would we?
He does turn up for us we just don’t appreciate when he does.

But I get your point. I’m hoping France lose today so he can rest and is ready for the new season. I’m guessing you’re the same.

Problem is not comparism. Problem is that when you choose one, people label you as hater of another. Which is stupid logic here on Caf. Anyway;
Lindelof
Martial
Fred
Ddg
Pogba

Give me another 5 now. This is fun :)
there’s nothing wrong with having a favourite - but far too many slag off the other to make a point.

whether you think Pogba is crap/ brilliant/ average, Bruno doesn’t have to be the polar opposite.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He was average at best for half the season
Pogba scored his final PL goal of the season in January. He managed 6 all season in all comps.

Bruno is levels above for club. It's not even close pal and you know it too.

Pogba is brilliant for France though. Woopdy do. Means nothing to me as an Englishman.

Mainoldo

He's just been different gravy tonight,

it's not easy to stand out in that France team but he has done so in near every match this tournament, especially tonight, unreal.
All them players but yet he’s still the best player. Says something.

If only he had Haaland instead of Mbappe. Maybe at United in 2022 aye.

Doracle

Pogba has been amazing in this match. We see this type of display sporadically but there have been very few all-round performances like this.

That said, the blonde Swiss lad in midfield looks nearly as good. Great pass for the third goal. Might be worth an enquiry?

Mainoldo

there’s nothing wrong with having a favourite - but far too many slag off the other to make a point.

whether you think Pogba is crap/ brilliant/ average, Bruno doesn’t have to be the polar opposite.
It all started when Bruno came in and started to play well. Didn’t the fans let the Pogba fans know about it. Now we are here.

laughtersassassin

Pogba was unbelievable tonight.

Say he will miss his penalty though and be blamed if they lose.

Created enough that they should have won. Mbappe kind of fecked this game for France tbh.

Fantastic game.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He really can’t
I should think so. That’s why he plays RCB for Scotland.
You guys know its completely ok to support Pogba without shitting all over everyone else?

As I said this is the equivalent of Real Madrid scraping a 3-3 draw with Villarreal but you’re up for Real and making out like everything they do is unbelievable. Its not. He’s up against Xhaka and co. They are shite in comparison. Pogba cost a world record fee and Mct was free. He’s supposed to be better than Mc T lads :lol:

If Switzerland and McT are the new goalposts then what can I say :lol:

UDontMessWith24

Pogba has been amazing in this match. We see this type of display sporadically but there have been very few all-round performances like this.

That said, the blonde Swiss lad in midfield looks nearly as good. Great pass for the third goal. Might be worth an enquiry?
Same way a Chrysler 300 looks almost as good as a Bentley

SinNombre

Yeah that Xhaka lad, totally world class ain’t he.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Finding it very hard to feel any pride in his performances tonight, even though I know deep down if it was any other united player I’d be over the moon for them.

Probably because he seems to only do it when he wants, it’s a pity we’ve not seen this often enough in a united shirt because it really is like watching a real life video game the way he plays sometimes

Zlaatan

Parody Account
His passing is fecking majestic. How many chances did he set up this game? I’ve honestly lost count.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He does turn up for us we just don’t appreciate when he does.

But I get your point. I’m hoping France lose today so he can rest and is ready for the new season. I’m guessing you’re the same.
Will he be playing for us? He's not signed a deal has he? If he doesn't sign it soon then we have to sell surely?

spiriticon

He is still simply our most talented player. Many have come and gone since 2014 when he joined, but he is still, in my eyes, the best.

Too bad that talent just isn't consistent for more than a few matches in a row.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
His passing is fecking majestic. How many chances did he set up this game? I’ve honestly lost count.
If you stand off him he can do this. Nobody has ever doubted that.

PL teams are a bit wiser. They don't give him an inch.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Pogba scored his final PL goal of the season in January. He managed 6 all season in all comps.

Pogba is brilliant for France though. Woopdy do. Means nothing to me as an Englishman.
What about maguire? When was his last goal?

Bruno has better stats. His performances are all over the place. Like his for Portugal.

Take a day off from this thread eh.

Great performance from Pogba. Hopefully penalties go Frances way.

Jev

He's the best midfielder in the world except for KDB and it's our/Ole's job to make him play like this for United on a regular basis. We have to extend that contract, we'd struggle to get a replacement half as good as him.

The Substitute

Another one pointing to stats only. January-march, I'd dare say Pogba was our best performer, look at that - a mf without goals can actually be performing.

But hey, let's bring up Bruno every damn time, yep he scored goals in that period, but was generally performing very poor and was more of a liability than an asset.

Weird thing isn't it, in your eyes, Bruno likely outperformed Pogba in that period.

edcunited1878

Why are people surprised that Pogba did this? Has he not done this at United the past couple of seasons...yes he has.

He was very quiet in the first half, then France tactically makes changes and ups their tempo.

Only time he was really pressed with space was when he lost possession during the 3rd Swiss goal.

He was really good last year even if he had covid and then got injured against Everton. Played with a lot more space, time and players around him going forward.

edcunited1878

He's the best midfielder in the world except for KDB and it's our/Ole's job to make him play like this for United on a regular basis. We have to extend that contract, we'd struggle to get a replacement half as good as him.
It's Pogba's job too. And Ole moving him around has been better for the team.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
You guys know its completely ok to support Pogba without shitting all over everyone else?

As I said this is the equivalent of Real Madrid scraping a 3-3 draw with Villarreal but you’re up for Real and making out like everything they do is unbelievable. Its not. He’s up against Xhaka and co. They are shite in comparison. Pogba cost a world record fee and Mct was free. He’s supposed to be better than Mc T lads :lol:

Why are you here shitting on Pogba? That’s the question. Me giving an opinion on McT after you gave your opinion isn’t shitting on him. I’m disagreeing. He lets runners go off him left right and centre and doesn’t smell danger. He’s more a box to box than defensive mid.

Mainoldo

Lighten up man :lol:

Mainoldo

All I’m going to say Rashford would have scored that. Like I told you mans back in 2017.

laughtersassassin

Brilliant by Pogba tonight

Mbappe single handedly cost France that match with the amount of misses. Unlucky for the lad but I'm sure he'll bounce back

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
All his fault they are out.

Tonight shows why he cant play CM week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.