6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

LJJT

Sorry but we are a better more cohesive side without him. He isn’t good enough to play in defensive mid or even half and half he’s just not right for us. It’s him or Bruno we need matic and Fred or mct or 2 of those 3 each game for the midfield 2. Games so wide open and we look shite defensively cos pogba goes rogue leaving matic on his own

sp_107

If we have any sense we shouldn't extend him. I never said a bad word about Pogba till now but I am done with him. 5 years he minted money here. he is a scam.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Plays at half pace from first minute to the last
Constantly takes 5 touches when one will suffice
Refuses to do his defensive duties
Doesn't offer anything in the way of goal threat

Clearly a talented guy but there's no question in my mind that he's just not a good player. Would be a good youtube freestyler
Has never struck me as having any real passion. Minimal effort, not a team player.

Devil may care

He'll seemingly never mature enough to play in a double pivot effectively week in and week out, becoming more trouble than he's worth.

dev1l

If we have any sense we shouldn't extend him. I never said a bad word about Pogba till now but I am done with him. 5 years he minted money here. he is a scam.
We re not in a very good position I m.afraid.

If we don't renew, he ll be leaving at a lower fee next year.
If we renew, we will have to give him a big increase and a fat commission to his not so lean agent

UnitedFan93

Honestly sick of the sight of him and his half arsed performances.

He's a complete talent waster and will soon be forgotten once he retires.

Zidane might like him but Real Madrid as a club don't and you can see why; their assessment of him is spot on.

He needs to go next summer.

sp_107

If we renew, we will have to give him a big increase and a fat commission to his not so lean agent
Thats fine. better lose him on less or for nothing than keep him and hinder our progress.

Champagne Football

Honestly we should send him back to Juventus on loan tomorrow with an obligation to buy at the end of the season. £55 million price tag.

If it wasn't for the virus then he'd have been gone to Juventus by now and we'd have used the money to buy Sancho. For whatever reason he is suited to Italian football, perhaps because he has more time on the ball and will play in a team that will cruise to the league title as the competition is not the same as the Premier League.

He's best as a # 10 but even there he is not a proper playmaker like Bruno. Bruno is far better at creating chances out of nothing for others in that role and getting everyone involved. Pogba is decent as a #10 and can score long range belters and has some lovely fancy flicks and tricks, but still he simply is not a playmaker.

Pogba has a touch of Berbatov and Veron about him, he can be world class on his day but doesn't seem to suit English Football. Fergie was right all along.

Last edited:

Hammondo

Honestly we should send him back to Juventus on loan with an obligation to buy at the end of the season. £55 million price tag.

If it wasn't for the virus then he'd have been gone to Juventus by now and we'd have used the money to buy Sancho. For whatever reason he is suited to Italian football, perhaps because he has more time on the ball and will play in a team that will cruise to the league title as the competition is not the same as the Premier League.

He's best as a # 10 but even there he is not a proper playmaker like Bruno. Bruno is far better at creating chances out of nothing for others in that role and getting everyone involved. Pogba is decent as a #10 and can score long range belters and has some lovely fancy flicks and tricks, but still he doesn't have the vision of Bruno in that role.

Pogba has a touch of Berbatov and Veron about him, he can be world class on his day but doesn't seem to suit English Football. Fergie was right all along.
That's such an insult to berbatov.

Also pogbas long range shooting accuracy is horrible.

MiracleInMadrid

I've been a critic for a long time, and have wanted him out of the starting 11 for a long time. Now I don't want to see him in a United shirt again. Todays result isn't by any result his fault alone. But a player with his experience, status and wage cannot keep putting in these completely selfish and guttless performances.

He has never and will never play for anyone but himself. Absolutely nothing player for us for the majority of his time here. Complete joke.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can’t remember the last time he played well. He does very little. Play Fred

starman

We will never get our money back or a consistent performance that will warrant his fee, I would just identify a player that we need and try and swap him.
Dembele and Verratti are both players we could do with and play for clubs thag might be willing to let them go and also clubs that might be interested in Pogba

Last edited:

Holters

Honestly, we should seriously consider cashing in on Pogba before he gets too old. He doesn't suit our playstyle. He isn't a proper number ten and he lacks mobility, work rate and tactical discipline to play in the double pivot. Pogba is excellent at his best, but he is too inconsistent. The fact that we always have to make excuses for him ("missing a Pirlo next to him, missing a Kante etc) and explain his poor performances by lack of other quality players around him is alarming. We need high intensity, mobile midfielders that offers cover for our defence.

arthurka

I can safely say playing any of our guys instead of him will not be any worse than this. I'm fine with waiting for him, he can go.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He is just not good enough. Too inconsistent. He does it one game and disappears for the next three.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
At first I thought he was just still ill. Nah, he's just rubbish.

Would be entirely happy to get rid. Bruno is the player we hoped Pogba would be, and they clearly cant play together.

Heinzesight

Penny finally dropping for most now. Been saying it years. He’s had one very good 45 mins for us (City away comeback)...other than that what’s he’s done? When he hid against PSG at OT that was the last straw. Never seen him do it over 90 minutes. Not once. Has all the attributes but will give you 2 minutes of World Class ability surrounded by 88 minutes of utter turd. Should be nowhere near the starting XI. Shame as I thought when he signed he’d be quality, would improve and become our main man.

What a waste of a shirt.

I’m pro-Ole but starting this fraud makes me question his sanity. A top manager doesn’t start him after the shit he’s served up for a long time...”but, but, he changed the game against Spurs away last season...he had COVID...he’ll show you soon” his cocksuckers bleat on about. The guy’s wank.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Penny finally dropping for most now. Been saying it years. He’s had one very good 45 mins for us (City away comeback)...other than that what’s he’s done? When he hid against PSG at OT that was the last straw. Never seen him do it over 90 minutes. Not once. Has all the attributes but will give you 2 minutes of World Class ability surrounded by 88 minutes of utter turd. Should be nowhere near the starting XI. Shame as I thought when he signed he’d be quality, would improve and become our main man.

What a waste of a shirt.

I’m pro-Ole but starting this fraud makes me question his sanity. A top manager doesn’t start him after the shit he’s served up for a long time...”but, but, he changed the game against Spurs away last season...he had COVID...he’ll show you soon” his cocksuckers bleat on about. The guy’s wank.
Totally agree. Didnt we play our best football when he was out last year around the pandemic time?

Borys

Statistics Wizard
If he was sold today, my opinion on him would be: buying him back made sense, he had two decent seasons and we were hoping for a breakthrough. It never came, and he has not developed a bit in last 4 years. The experiment with playing him in the deep midfield made sense, but clearly this guy doesn't know how to play there.

Such a shame, huge potential wasted. Or maybe he just needs to move as clearly his heart just isn't in it.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't know why he can't be consistent in a Utd shirt. He does seem to turn up for France doesn't he? France always seem to drop a level when Pogba isn't playing.

UnitedFan93

Throw him in a deal for Mbappe next summer. £120million plus Pogba.

No chance Mbappe comes mind you!

Cathy Ferguson

Such an overhyped mediocre player. Slow, loses the ball easily, a defensive liability. I could live with that if he were outstanding offensively. He is not.

I would gladly sell him but Ole does not have the guts to bench him even after Covide19 and a fully fit vdBeek on the bench.

Falcow

This is who he is. People waiting for some mythical light to come on will be waiting for eternity. His attitude and performances will continue to be inconsistent regardless of his position or who he plays with, that’s just who he is, and for a cm, we need someone who brings it every single damn game. That’s just not him, time to move on.
Exactly this. For his sake and ours, he needs to leave, no hard feelings. All the best but let's cash in while we can....if we can that is.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

15.50 they start discussing Pogba against Brighton. They say he is rubbish and only plays for himself.

They also say that Bruno is a very good player but needs a playmaker in MF to get the best out of, which is not Pogba.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Bite the bullet and let him go for cheap. It's time to move on, if we cannot sell him for good money then do it with whatever means necessary

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass

Just let him go for cheap.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Why's Ole even playing him ? Can Ole even hairdryer ?

Pogba needs a slap from uncle Pat immediately.

clarkydaz

Maybe Madrid can feign interest in January then lowball us last day of the window. thats how big clubs do it

tjb

Truthfully even when we were on form after the lockdown, I've always felt that hes the piece that doesnt fit in with this group. Simply not energetic energetic or sharp enough for any united team, particularly in a midfield role.

Status
Not open for further replies.