Paul Pogba | Back in full training

mu4c_20le

Maybe because Pogba gets linked with Juve while Lindelöf surely isnt keen to join Sampdoria? But yeah of course its just blind hate against poor Pogba....he knows exactly what he's doing and how people will react. That said I couldnt care less hope he's off. fecking circus. If he earns 300k a week it takes 3 fecking minutes, if he actually is doing something or not, to earn enough to buy a french shirt. If I was him and love United I would surely do that to show my support but nope he loves the drama no question.
What? :lol:

James Ward

Nothing wrong with it. Paul played there for 4 years he's showing his support to Italy, his ex club and teammate. Stop overreacting.
You forgot a team he is heavily linked to return to. There was a million ways he could of showing support.

He did what would infuriate a lot of United fans intentionally. He knew what he was doing or wouldn't have written it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
The fact it’s even a conversation is embarrassing in itself.
Yeah, what's embarrassing is the fact that you wrote such a long post do defend him over my perfectly short and fair comment. I don't even care what he is wearing, or that it is Paul Pogba we are talking about, it was just a comment that I would comment any other opposition player if they did that. It's the kind of things you expect from the likes of Neymar, Pogba, etc. There is a reason they are so popular, they do this stuff on purpose. But go on...

TsuWave

Why isn't Pogba opening up his hotel for NHS workers?

I bet some of you'll defend him and say "he doesn't have a hotel".
Why isn’t Pogba donating his wages to scientists trying to find a COVID19 cure?

Why isn’t Pogba dabbing his way to eco-friendly self-renewable energy sources?

Why isn’t Pogba butt naked in the Arctic protesting global warming?

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
What the hell are you talking about? Did you even bother to read what he wrote? The fact that he had to explain shows how ridiculous the hate levels have gone to.

He can wear whatever he wants to. People like you need to get a life and stop obsessing over Pogba.
Yes I did read what he wrote. I expressed my opinion here without yelling or screaming, unlike you, so if you are looking for obsession - maybe check a mirror first. Pogba fetish much? He can wear whatever he wants and I can then think whatever I want about his actions. Free country.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Why isn’t Pogba donating his wages to scientists trying to find a COVID19 cure?

Why isn’t Pogba dabbing his way to eco-friendly self-renewable energy sources?

Why isn’t Pogba butt naked in the Arctic protesting global warming?
:lol:

NewGlory

Of course he knows what he's doing, the disclaimer in the tweet makes it obvious. A player wearing another clubs shirt in club footy, regardless of context, is always weird. In the midst of everything that is happening it's not a big deal. But him chosing to do this after all the bullshit surrounding him just confirms his fat ego and sometimes terrible judgment. Can't wait until him and Lingard are out of this club. It seems Manchester United barely scrapes their top five priorities sometimes.
Totally agree. Not a big deal and he's free to do what he wants, but we are also free to think it was not as innocent as "oh, I am just showing my support".

I like more Brunos in my club. Whoever likes more Pogba types in theirs are making different choices. That's all

mu4c_20le

The difference why he's been criticized while Lindelöf is not. It would have been easy for him to avoid all that. Not surprised you are not getting it.
It would be weird if Lindelof wore a club jersey and he wears a NT one. If it was Madrid then I'd sort of understand, but he actually played for juve and was popular there, nothing wrong at all.

criticalanalysis

It’s a good indoor activity they’ve made there, tbf. I like the use of flip flops as cones.
As a side note that training room is awesome, oh how I wish I had all that money!
Surely youd have a bigger one with nets up?
That's the first thing I was thinking. I mean I'm sure he probably has another area or something in his mansion but that room felt claustrophobic and underwhelming for someone of his wealth..

FFS POGBA OUT. Can't even flaunt his wealth properly so how are we supposed to hate him?!

RUCK4444

For clarity, what should we be doing?

I have a full Hazmat suit on, I am lighting candles and praying for the sick, and I’ve emptied my local supermarket of all the bog rolls.

Am I on the right track in regards to suitable behaviour at this current time?
You can do whatever you like, the same posters slating Pogba for the most trivial of things week in week out... Just seems like a particularly pertinent time with what is going on to point out how petty and child like people’s opinions on Pogba are.

It’s ok though, I don’t expect those same people to understand the values in that observation. I’m sure the colour of Pogba’s underwear is the next national concern.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Yes I did read what he wrote. I expressed my opinion here without yelling or screaming, unlike you, so if you are looking for obsession - maybe check a mirror first. Pogba fetish much? He can wear whatever he wants and I can then think whatever I want about his actions. Free country.
Yeah okay. It's you who is obsessed with him. I can point it out anyway I want. Free country

prateik

Massive massive attention seeker.

Means nothing other than the fact that he wants some headlines.

NewGlory

Yeah okay. It's you who is obsessed with him. I can point it out anyway I want. Free country
:lol: At least you learned something: saying "free country". Your usage of it still needs some work, but - all in due time.

Renegade

It’s not a big deal, but this is the reaction he wanted. Huge attention seeker. Just simply wear a Matuidi France top if you MUST show support.

NewGlory

Or you know ... send Matuidi a private message to show him support and leave it as that. Why advertise to the whole world.
But that would make too much sense, and would not stir any controversy online :) How is Pogba Brigade then gonna come out, up in arms – accusing everybody who sees through this thinly-veiled attention-grabbing – of Pogba hatred?

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I used to become massively hyped about Pogba, since Bruno signed I can't be bothered one way or another.

At points in the past I have been pro Pogba, at other times anti. Now I am just nothing.

He's a wonderfully talented player, I'd never deny that. It's just he's no longer so central to United that I mind what he's doing.

So he wears a Juve shirt? Honestly, who cares? Maybe it means he wants to go to Juve, maybe it doesn't? Again, who cares? He's barely played for us this season and Bruno has got us going without him. So whether he stays or leaves it's whatever.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Sampdoria is a weird choice. If you're gonna go Serie A it's gotta be Lazio or Fiorentina. Much nicer shirts. I also kinda like S.P.A.L's kit.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
I thought Neil Ashton was brought in to help improve our PR, it was an ideal opportunity for Lindelof and Pogba to show to the outside world the lads are all in it together(erm United you could say) with no cliques whatsoever, I mean why the hell were they not both wearing Jesse Lingard gear for starters?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
All part of Minola's strategy to lower the transfer price. And makes Woodward's job easier by making it more palatable for United fans.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wow some of you really have lost the plot.

Withnail

Jaysus lads. Some of the reactions on here and Pogba's the immature one?

It's really not a big deal.

There's some amount of mental gymnastics going on to make it out Lindelof and Pogba are doing different things. Lindelof can do what he wants because no one in their right minds wants to buy him?

Some of you really do have too much time on your hands at the moment.

Odin

All of us debating one man's choice of clothes contributes to the numbers of clicks -> market value -> size of the "circus". The strange thing to me is the amount of negativity directed at our own players (and managers). I am not a Pogba fanboy. On the contrary, I think we could do somewhat better if we got a little less of the negative atmosphere about our team.

Do we need criticism? Yes. Do we need in-depth analysis of players social life? Not so much. Are we allowed to be relentlessly negative about our own players on a fan forum? I guess so. Does it contribute to the overall aim of further strengthening our team? I don't think so.

At least we have something to discuss while there is no football played. Thank you, Paul Pogba (and those who get riled up by him).

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I could care less about the Juventus shirt but for the first time since buying the show pony, United have the upper hand in the negotiations because United have learned to have a very good midfield without him. They should do everything to start a bidding war between Real, Barcelona, Juventus and PSG to extract the best return for him this summer. Don't even make the mistake of offering him a new deal with inflated wages only to line the pockets of his lard ass agent.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He is wearing the jersey of a club he has heavily been linked back with. He could have just posting a video of himself wishing the Juventus player well.

He also put in smilies etc. explaining how he knows this is going to wind people up as he loves controversy.

Don't know how United fans still defend him but each to their own. He wants to leave the club, didn't speak up against his agent all season, hasn't cleared up the matter of leaving all season.

If we force him to stay he is going to put in half arsed performances and be sulking as that's the type of person he is.

Sick of him and his agents crap. Should as him and Jesse are gone the better.
It is also the shirt of a club he once played for. More importantly, it is the shirt of the club Matuidi plays for. Of course, there are other ways he could have shown his support for Matuidi and Juventus in general. But amongst the many wears, wearing their/his shirt is amongst the most obvious.

You, or anyone else, requesting he went through the process of picking the shirt up, then putting it down and searching for a France shirt, for example, shows the highest possible immaturity on your part and none at all on Pogba’s. Even in a time like this, you cannot distill it beyond ‘he’s been linked to Juve’ - then it shows a level of comprehension that does not reach beyond primary school.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Yeah, what's embarrassing is the fact that you wrote such a long post do defend him over my perfectly short and fair comment. I don't even care what he is wearing, or that it is Paul Pogba we are talking about, it was just a comment that I would comment any other opposition player if they did that. It's the kind of things you expect from the likes of Neymar, Pogba, etc. There is a reason they are so popular, they do this stuff on purpose. But go on...
No it isn’t. And I don’t care that you would comment it for others. Step back and think for a second. It’s very childish. We’re in the middle of a crisis and even in a situation where a friend who plays for Juve has been diagnosed with Corona, the first thing that comes to mind is ‘why a Juve shirt?’, and you’re not even embarrassed to say that.

More importantly, why is he wearing that knee brace?
He forgot which body part he is supposed to have injured.

But joking aside, i wondered that too.

Sampdoria is a weird choice. If you're gonna go Serie A it's gotta be Lazio or Fiorentina. Much nicer shirts. I also kinda like S.P.A.L's kit.
He is wearing Ekdal's shirt, his friend from the Swedish national team. He has the virus along with most of the Sampdoria squad.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's an absolute disgrace that Pogba has [insert crime e.g. murder] when he knows [insert emotionally unstable demographic] will [insert wild overreaction], particularly when [insert unrelated event]. I've had enough of this clown.