Paul Pogba | Back in full training

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Either that or they’re sick of him taking the piss out of the club.
My main concern is that Manchester United gets back to challenging for the top honours; PL and CL winners.

And if Pogba helps us achieve that then I will be a fan of his.
But at the moment I am not convinced.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Wouldn't it be lovely to actually hear something from the player?

As a player with his price tag hes been decidedly ordinary. As an ambassador for the club he's actually done more harm than good.

I wouldn't play him again personally unless he publicly commits his future.

Andersonson

How's that going to help us with our negotiating position if we did that ? Also , an uniterested Pogba can still produce a moment of magic that could be the difference in a game. Unfortunately , we aren't really spoilt for options like that in our current squad barring Fernandes now.
I think its better to take no risk at all, and dont play him in case he gets injured again. A long steady recovery and ready to be sold!

I know he could be useful, but he could also be damaging to the dressing room. Who knows really. I dont think Ole really likes the way his agent ( and thats also Pogba ) has talked about him.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s not injured, it’s obvious. He’s never playing for us again and the sooner he’s gone the better.

laughtersassassin

He’s not injured, it’s obvious. He’s never playing for us again and the sooner he’s gone the better.
You're right he isn't injured. He got surgery a month ago. He is recovering now. You go get any surgery on your ankle and tell me how long it takes you to kick a ball again....

m1tch

I'd not play him again, why risk an injury that could scupper his move this summer.

Assuming the move isn't already scuppered by the fact he's more trouble than he's worth, and no one will be queuing up to buy him at anything but a cut price.

mu4c_20le

I've never heard of players commenting on their own injury timeframes. I think Ole said he might be available against LASK, but ideally I'd like to see him at least come on as a sub to get some minutes before Spurs away.

Yakuza_devils

If Sir Alex was still in charge, Pogba will never play another game for us. He and his agent attitude are so disrespectful to Man utd, the worst I have ever seen in our history.

This isn't about pride. This is to set the high discipline and standard required to be successful at Man Utd.

No player is bigger than the club and Sir Alex always showed who is the real boss and leader at Man Utd.

Last edited:

roseguy64

We are idiots of the highest order if we let him play another game.

Let Fernandes play with and get used to players who will be here next season. Why let Pogba swan in for a month or two just to get fitness for the Euros before he finally pisses off to Madrid?
No thanks. Having Pogba play and help us get top 4 is more important than whatever you're advocating.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Wait, I thought many on here said he would never play for United again. You mean they were wrong? I can't believe it. HaHa.

Remember, when he played in two matches in December he was easily the best player on the pitch and this is after a 2 months off. It's crazy some of you don't want him to not play. I'm glad Ole is much smarter than you guys.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors

As a player with his price tag hes been decidedly ordinary. As an ambassador for the club he's actually done more harm than good.

I wouldn't play him again personally unless he publicly commits his future.
Fully agreed. Some vague shit on instagram where he runs on a threadmill wont cut it

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Wait, I thought many on here said he would never play for United again. You mean they were wrong? I can't believe it. HaHa.

Remember, when he played in two matches in December he was easily the best player on the pitch and this is after a 2 months off. It's crazy some of you don't want him to not play. I'm glad Ole is much smarter than you guys.
No one doubts his talent. There are question mark's over his commitment

laughtersassassin

My ankle is still fecked from the end of October. :(
I think people underestimate how random some injuries can be tbh. I myself have been unable to even jog let alone play football since an ankle injury 12 weeks ago.

Yet I've gotten it checked by 2 different doctors not of which said I should be grand to play again after six weeks..

Obviously footballers have better doctors but point stands.

Timeline:

Pogba injured Ankle rushed back versus Rochdale

United Medical team decided no surgery and let it rest 3 months.

Came back ankle inflamed again two games in a row.

More was looked into it and was decided surgery was the best option.

All seems fairly reasonable to me. That puts us about six weeks back which is pretty much the minimum time it would take to get back from a surgery.

Sure this has taken absurdly long but basically the problem was unlucky that an attempt to avoid surgery just ended up wasting 3+ months.

Last edited:

theklr

On the «United we stand» podcast a few episodes ago they mention that Raiola gets £5 million when Pogba has played 100 games for United. He has now played 99...

Tarrou

will take bets from people convinced he won't play for us again

if you're convinced put your money where you mouth is!

Julz10

Pogba damaging to the dressing room :lol:

The most likeable happy good for morale type of player?
I think he is damaging to the dressing room
Pogba reminds me of the popular kid in the classroom, a bit of a troublemaker, good at football, but causes mayhem in the classroom, a bit like the class-clown. You need to get rid of the class clown if you want the teacher to get on with the lesson .

TRUERED89

will take bets from people convinced he won't play for us again

if you're convinced put your money where you mouth is!
I'm up for it, but how would we pay up/receive the money? I doubt anyone wants to put their PayPal or card details on here :lol:

mu4c_20le

I'm up for it, but how would we pay up/receive the money? I doubt anyone wants to put their PayPal or card details on here :lol:
Best way is to make a donation to the winner's charity of choice imo, thats how caftards used to do it bac in the day.

Luke1995

If Sir Alex was still in charge, Pogba will never play another game for us. He and his agent attitude are so disrespectful to Man utd, the worst I have ever seen in our history.

This isn't about pride. This is to set the high discipline and standard required to be successful at Man Utd.

No player is bigger than the club and Sir Alex always showed who is the real boss and leader at Man Utd.
Maybe that's why he allowed Pogba to go to Juventus.

laughtersassassin

I think he is damaging to the dressing room
Pogba reminds me of the popular kid in the classroom, a bit of a troublemaker, good at football, but causes mayhem in the classroom, a bit like the class-clown. You need to get rid of the class clown if you want the teacher to get on with the lesson .
Completley disagree as do 99% of people who have actually worked with Pogba. Jose is the only one who has worked with him to echo what you state.

Everyone else says he is the best to have around, the biggest leader etc etc. I'll choose to go with them + the evidence I have seen from the French team talks and the fact that even in these crap years for me he has been our best player. Sir Alex aid his agents a twat but nothing against Pogba, plus the Juve move proved Pogba in the right. He was good enough for game time so like Sancho with city it was for the best to go look for it.

That said I am not i denial, i know he wants to leave but he isn't faking injury, he simply just wishes we had actually built a top team and since the hierarchy sold him a pipedream it has wasted his and the fans time. It is understandable he wants to go. Too good to not be competing for titles.

Gasolin

No multiple accounts say he's really injured and trying to come back. So that's not a fake injury. The guy had a surgery... come on.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
It's a yellow one :D

At least it's not a Range Rover/Bentley/other stupid 4x4

I think it's an 812 Superfast, he has other cars though.

I was hoping it was a 355 from the photo provided. The lines looked the same....

Was gonna say, my man Paul :cool:

But alas, its a modern Ferrari (nice but not uber cool).

Why do footballers have such gash taste.

Toddler

I've have been wondering for a long time now how much of the shi*e he gets from fans is simply because of the media slashing out untruthful gobbshi*e about him. I gather its almost all of that.

I hope he redeems himself, he is still potentially our best player. We should never want to sell our best players. The tide may have turned with the arrival of Bruno and I have a feeling that Pogba could put a show with him.