Paul Pogba - Juventus player

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Imagine a man sitting at home by himself, all alone in silence. Suddenly he says Quavers out load unprovoked, growing angry he grits his teeth and says "I fecking hate quavers" angrily, growing more vexed "fecking quavers" he shouts spitting out a few particles of water.

That's the energy I get from this thread

Holocene

Has there ever been a player that makes people foam at the mouth like Pogba?

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Build the team until it has enough depth to compete for the top spot and sign him again.
And that's how you win the league.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Imagine a man sitting at home by himself, all alone in silence. Suddenly he says Quavers out load unprovoked, growing angry he grits his teeth and says "I fecking hate quavers" angrily, growing more vexed "fecking quavers" he shouts spitting out a few particles of water.

That's the energy I get from this thread
I am generally far more annoyed by his fans than him. Now that he is not here I have no reason whatsoever to be annoyed at him, he is decent guy enough to make me not care about him, but when you see the comments like the one I quoted that we should resign him 6 months later after all the fiasco with him, and after he's spent those 6 months injured, then you wonder if some people are intentionally being stupid or just want to make this thread going for the fun.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Paulo, Paulo Paul Pogba
La Pioche Paulo, Paulo Paul Pogba

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Build the team until it has enough depth to compete for the top spot and sign him again.
And that's how you win the league.
Or alternatively avoid these players who have way more commercial value than consistent playing value?

dove

Some people would actually want him back completely forgetting that he was stinking up the place for 6 years :lol: If there is 1 thing that Jose was right about is that Pogba is a virus but some people never learn.

BlueHaze

Souness was right all along.
He's on the list of supreme cnuts within the football world. A very sad man that holds grudges and a horrid cnut. He's a so called "expert pundit" and says Casemiro is not world class player. Only a true imbecile would say something like that, and according to him Jordan Henderson is but Casemiro aint...

You think he'd say that about Casemiro if he signed for Liverpool?

I still can't understand how someone can be that daft!!

"Casemiro not world class and overrated" !!!

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
He's on the list of supreme cnuts within the football world. A very sad man that holds grudges and a horrid cnut. He's a so called "expert pundit" and says Casemiro is not world class player. Only a true imbecile would say something like that, and according to him Jordan Henderson is but Casemiro aint...

You think he'd say that about Casemiro if he signed for Liverpool?

I still can't understand how someone can be that daft!!

"Casemiro not world class and overrated" !!!
Oh yeah he's a total bellend.

Canagel

Allegri confirmed he is back next week. Still seems crazy to believe his last competitive appearance was almost 9 months ago for United.

mu4c_20le

Allegri confirmed he is back next week. Still seems crazy to believe his last competitive appearance was almost 9 months ago for United.
Good for him. Like Frank he's under all sorts of pressure at the moment.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
He's a football coach not a child therapist
This post is so elegant and insulting at the same time. :lol:

Please no more Pogba. We just got rid of the virus (among others), no need to bring him back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was that the one at Anfield where he limped off about 20seconds after Liverpool scored?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I am generally far more annoyed by his fans than him. Now that he is not here I have no reason whatsoever to be annoyed at him, he is decent guy enough to make me not care about him, but when you see the comments like the one I quoted that we should resign him 6 months later after all the fiasco with him, and after he's spent those 6 months injured, then you wonder if some people are intentionally being stupid or just want to make this thread going for the fun.
My attempted allegory was trying to illustrate that he had done nothing recently and these supposed murmurings of him coming back were just that yet it drove people into a frenzy.

Hell hath no fury like a cafite spurned

Newtonius

Too many things must to for him to get 10++ assist a season.
1) he needs a awesome DMC
2) needs a awesome number 9
3) need motivation
4) need a system
5) need love and nurturing

else his mouthpieces in twitter will constantly split the fanbase and spread more and more toxicity about the dressing room.

#pogfeckoff
The two times it happened was when he was conistently played in a midfield 3 so its more like just number 1. Infact i seem to remember him being that good he carried OGS single handedly to a full time job, that asshole.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
#Breaking - Man United & Paul Pogba are still in contact and #MUFC are not ruling out another return of the Frenchman on a free transfer after financial crises at Juventus which lead to a 15 point deduction. Pogba wants to leave Serie A.
Reported by @SportWitness
If this is true, I say - no fecking way. He hasn't even played a game for Juve. We don't need an injured player who was terribly inconsistent and toxic even when he was healthy.

Steve 007

To the people that want to take him back. Do you remember your first ex when you gave them another chance, then another. Enough said. Stop it.

dinostar77

Hes never coming back. Having left on a free twice, i dont think there would any appetiate at board level to have him back for a third time.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
There will be a meltdown here once somebody ombines all good Pogba moves into a 3minute clip.
The ultimate YouTube footballer will strike again soon.