Paul Pogba | Manchester United player

How do you feel about the signing of Paul Pogba?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDevil@84

The club had to officially announce the players numbers a while back. They did. 6 was left available.

Martial has 11, Rooney 10, Ibra 9.

http://www.manutd.com/en/Players-And-Staff/First-Team.aspx

Are teams allowed to change player numbers during the season?
I think it was a changeable list. At least that's what they said when it was announced.
The vacant No 6 was noted at that time itself.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...r-League-squad-numbers-for-201617-season.aspx

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

#POGBACK

#POGFRONT

Lowkey

anyone else laughing and giggling like a little school girl during his interview or was that just me

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
For the first time as an adult I feel the need to have a player's name on the back of a replica shirt - to help let the club know this level of transfer is a good idea!

Noc-Z

ffs
Over the moon with this, and watching his interview just reinforced things. He seems a really likeable, intelligent young man. He also has a confidence and hunger that our squad has been lacking.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Just a fantastic signing. It feels like for years and years we've needed a top class centre-mid to bolster our midfield, and while we've made some good signings, it's typically been players slightly beyond their best, players with the potential to reach that level, and ones slightly below the world class level. To go all out and get someone like Pogba is massive, and fixes a number of problems our sides have had over the last good few years.

Ixion

I think yesterday they spent 10 minutes doing a medical and 8 hours doing PR.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Watching the interview of him on MUTV you can tell without any doubt that he is genuinely seems very happy to be back at United, just love the way he affectionately talks about the academy players and the staff etc.

Also, i don't know why but i had this impression he would be arrogant and would see this as a stepping to Madrid but it appears that is not the case.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
He should be in training now right. The pics :drool:

kps88

Watching the interview of him on MUTV you can tell without any doubt that he is genuinely seems very happy to be back at United, just love the way he affectionately talks about the academy players and the staff etc.
Yup. I think a lot of us underestimated how big a factor that would have been in his decision. He spent the formative years of his life and career here after all.

Kubalionzzale

Our front 6 v Spurs a year ago exactly:

-----Rooney
Depay-Mata-Young
-Carrick-Schneiderlin

Jesus.
When we signed Memphis, Mata and Schneiderlin all of you were ecstatic. Time for new shiny toys, eh?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
While watching his interviews I keep expecting him to say "Strawberry Syrup"

Petr1

Just saw the interview. He's got some bit of mancunian in his dialect :lol:

MounchesterUtd

Convinced that most of the marketing materials were done in the US during his vacation. Very possible that this deal has been done since after the Euros wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.