Paul Pogba | Manchester United player

How do you feel about the signing of Paul Pogba?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestie07

Mkhitaryan - Arguable the best player in Bundesliga or at least in top 3 last season.
Zlatan - Without any doubt the best in French league
Pogba - Maybe the best or in top 3 last season in Serie A.
That too without the Champions League, imagine what players we could have attracted had the Glazers loosened the purse strings when Fergie was in charge.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That too without the Champions League, imagine what players we could have attracted had the Glazers loosened the purse strings when Fergie was in charge.
Yeah, Hazard for a start. Would have been superb if we had Fergie along with Woodward.

gica_7

I've been refreshing Twitter for the last two days and they are announcing it in the middle of the night? I'm dissap.... HE IS BACK :devil:

sokol11

Welcome home Paul. Just a reality check. We just signed Zlatan, Mkhitaryan, Pogba and a hugely promising Bailly in one fecking transfer window. A best player in french league. And two of the best players from german and italian leagues. And oh we signed Mourinho. If that's not statement of intent I don't know what it is.

Z_Wolf

Mkhitaryan - Arguable the best player in Bundesliga or at least in top 3 last season. (highest assists in Bundesliga, highest rated player by whoscored.com)

Zlatan - Without any doubt the best in French league (highest goals and 2nd highest assists in French league - highest rated player by whoscored.com)

Pogba - Maybe the best or in top 3 last season in Serie A. (highest assists in Serie A - highest rated player by whoscored.com)
Pogba was the best in Italy by a landslide.

crossy1686

career ending
Now muppet season is out of the way with its important that the players we've brought in perform well in whatever system Mourinho is going to play, otherwise we're going to get hammered again but by the worlds press this time.

This season is make or break for us. We can't afford another year like the last one.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Mkhitaryan - Arguable the best player in Bundesliga or at least in top 3 last season. (highest assists in Bundesliga, highest rated player by whoscored.com)

Zlatan - Without any doubt the best in French league (highest goals and 2nd highest assists in French league - highest rated player by whoscored.com)

Pogba - Maybe the best or in top 3 last season in Serie A. (highest assists in Serie A - highest rated player by whoscored.com)
Cheers. I'm stealing it for the Caf Twitter account.

KM

https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/7...501/PlayerStatistics/France-Ligue-1-2015-2016
https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/8...PlayerStatistics/Germany-Bundesliga-2015-2016
https://www.whoscored.com/Regions/1...2770/PlayerStatistics/Italy-Serie-A-2015-2016

Woot. You're correct :eek:

saivet

Going to have to catch up on all this on my way to work. So much for we'll announce it as the optimal time. Fecking nearly 1am.

Juve Confirm £89m Fee & They Pay Raiola

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets

According to their press release, they're getting 72.6m euros after 'solidarity subsidy' so it likely means Raiola's fee is part of the transfer fee and not something on top of it.

KM

According to their press release, they're getting 72.6m euros after 'solidarity subsidy' so it likely means Raiola's fee is part of the transfer fee and not something on top of it.
Wow 30m Euros for Raiola and Co. Jesus.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Not sure if that's legit, but if it is then this is an absolute bargain.
It's a screenshot from the document posted on their official site. I checked it before I posted it. It is legit. Meanwhile DM are saying £100m + agent fees on top.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Biggest return since Spiderman Homecoming was announced. :lol:

Welcome back Mr Pogba.

crackers0seven

Wow. Cant believe he came Home. Great way to start the day and exciting times ahead.. no value in the market is gone,we now have world record transfer. And yes he can play in a two man midfielder.

Crustanoid

After the White Pele, the Black Pele and the Portuguese Bebe, we can now say for certainty that we have bought the French Pogba.

MDFC Manager

Wow 30m Euros for Raiola and Co. Jesus.
There's actually taxes and solidarity payments (we actually get Cashback of around 4m :lol:). Raiola is probably netting close to 20m

It's a screenshot from the document posted on their official site. I checked it before I posted it. It is legit. Meanwhile DM are saying £100m + agent fees on top.
It's legit. And DM are fecking idiots.

PitchFork

Supports
Sao Paulo FC
You can smell the fear from the rest of the league. You can hear their knees knocking together as they mumble through clenched teeth, "He's not worth the money. It's a sad day for football. United have returned."

We say, "Ney!" And we dance and sing. "Prince Pogba is back, soon to be our King."

Red sky in morning, neighbours take warning. Red sky at night, neighbours take flight.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Just woke to the news Pogba has officially signed for us....great news.

Just watched his MUTV interview and didn't realise his english was so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.