Paul Pogba | Manchester United player

How do you feel about the signing of Paul Pogba?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minimalist

Pro-wrestling-esque promo video. :lol:

Glad to see it. In a way I think it's nice (despite the fee) he's been brought back to a club he spent his younger years with.

Here's hoping he's the major catalyst to PL and CL trophies.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

Really exciting news, if all goes well Pogba will be the best all around midfielder in the world in a couple of years. By that time, he'll probably be accompanied by two new players in what will be described as one of the best midfield combos in the world. Still, he will bring many good things into the first team right away. Ball carrying, quality possession in tight spaces, good shots from distance, a player who will start in the midfield but he will get in the opposition box numerous times... these are some of the things he can offer from day one and they are arguably things we've missed a lot since 2010 or so.

Credit should go to Mourinho too, his pulling power has surely played a huge part in getting all of Pogba, Mkhitaryan and Zlatan to OT. Even De Gea stated that he will stay because "Mourinho guarantees trophies". We should keep in mind this the next time we'll be discussing the possibility of the next "flavor of the month" manager getting the United job.

Things, of course, aren't going to be rosy right from the start. Pogba isn't coming to a settled first team that has all its issues solved, far from it. Mourinho has stated more than once that we're still a work in progress and it will take some time for everything to come together in the way he has envisioned it. In that sense, Pogba will need some time to adjust his game too. After all, he comes from a side that used to overcrowd the central areas tactically and he will play in a midfield of two with a forward playing in the hole.

I'm saying this because until the whole team hits the ground running, his price tag is going to be mentioned a lot from journos, opposition fans or some of our own fans who didn't agree with the fee. But he will get there, there's no doubt about it. There's a world class player in him just like there was one in DDG who initially struggled to adapt to the English game.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

How exciting :drool:

It was a body double with the devil shaved into the side of his head, not photoshop

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Pogmama is such a muppet I love her :lol:

Keep her happy and Po6ba wont be going anywhere

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Love it. But was that a body double with the Manchester Logo on his head? Also, was that the laundry lady he hugged when he entered Carrington?
Nope that was United's press officer.

WyoManU

Definitely happy he has returned home. Major talent with belief, athleticism, height and that bit of an ego. I have to admit that I am worried about him as he now carries the weight of a world record transfer fee on his shoulders along with being one of the main players expected to revive our club. That is a lot of pressure and he will get stick any time a player valued 1/10th his value manages to show him up. Opposing fans will also be waiting with songs to claim he was a reckless purchase made out of desperation.

Xeno

Love how they recorded the whole process, getting off the G6 haha, hope they drip feed this for the next week.
Did anyone notice Stones has been transferred too? Nope, me neither.

Nicklas

Which duo will he join?

The New Guys
Zlatan & Bailly

The Cool Kids
Memphis & Shaw

The French Colony
Martial & Schneiderlin

The Awesome Hair
Fellaini & Rooney

The My Old Mates
Lingard & Januzaj

Or maybe form some unexpected like
The Rush Hour...And The Villain
Evra, Park & Tevez

Walters_19_MuFc

Which duo will he join?

The New Guys
Zlatan & Bailly

The Cool Kids
Memphis & Shaw

The French Colony
Martial & Schneiderlin

The Awesome Hair
Fellaini & Rooney

The My Old Mates
Lingard & Januzaj

Or maybe form some unexpected like
The Rush Hour...And The Villain
Evra, Park & Tevez
New Duo

The Dab Kings

Lingard and Pogba.

MDFC Manager

How exciting :drool:

It was a body double with the devil shaved into the side of his head, not photoshop
Excellent. Loving that the club is milking this big time on social media. About time we bloody stepped onto it over there.

m1y2

I feel very good about him and I have warm feeling after seeing that first interview, you can tell that he is genuinely happy being back. Past couple of years I haven't seen a single one with him and I thought he could become one of those arrogant football superstars but he seems pretty humble even after becoming the most expensive footballer in the history. You can see that boy in him but also a grown up man. Like he said it feels like he went out for a holiday..

exciting times ahead

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Love it. But was that a body double with the Manchester Logo on his head? Also, was that the laundry lady he hugged when he entered Carrington?
Yep & yep.

Laundry ladies need love too, can't imagine how many sweaty, stinky socks, and other undergarments they have to handle :nervous:

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Surprising watching his interview that he hasn't been made to bow down and kiss the ring of Wayne Rooney. You barely ever see these sort of interviews without a 'so how excited are you to be linking up with players like Wayne Rooney?', followed by the mandatory response of how great a player the skipper is.

Tiber

Surprising watching his interview that he hasn't been made to bow down and kiss the ring of Wayne Rooney. You barely ever see these sort of interviews without a 'so how excited are you to be linking up with players like Wayne Rooney?', followed by the mandatory response of how great a player the skipper is.
Pogba is here to take that role from old Wazza

Ventura

Great signing, but I feel United and Adidas shold try to milk this commercially ... I mean, why hold back? Give it what you got!

Status
Not open for further replies.