Paulo Dybala - Performances

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Hopefully you are right although his name has disappeared of the press.
A good performance against Barsa should help
That's how it works, you should know by now :D. 'Sides, even the spanish media mentioned we'll try to sign hazard because Dybala was too difficult this summer :wenger:

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
That's how it works, you should know by now :D. 'Sides, even the spanish media mentioned we'll try to sign hazard because Dybala was too difficult this summer :wenger:
I don´t know ... I also read that if Dybala renews he would include some commitment or clause to negotiate with Madrid or Barça, and the price would be more or less the same (125m€? I guess). Hazard seems more opportune if Cristiano is in the team and perhaps Dybala if they plan a more radical change (which in my opinion should happen this summer)

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
He had a good game tonight and now the Caf will drop Mbappe and start creaming itself over Dybala instead.
Yawn.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Is it hype to talk of him as one of the most exciting young players in the game today? I don't think so. Probably a very remote likelihood of signing him but I'd rather him than plenty of other big names. He's 23.

Couldn't really understand him being taken off. Both the Lemina and Rincon subs looked a bit shaky while Dybala was always an outlet. Superb Juve performance overall.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Is there some sorta beef between him and Messi? If so, what's that about? Never known Messi to not get along with one of his fellow countrymen.

Z_Wolf

He his incredibly overrated. Every time I see him I wonder what's so special about him. Even last night, what did he do that made you lot think he is better than Griezmann or Hazard?
They will get knocked out in the return leg and you will be saying he is shit. lol the knee-jerk is on here!

Stadjer

He his incredibly overrated. Every time I see him I wonder what's so special about him. Even last night, what did he do that made you lot think he is better than Griezmann or Hazard?
They will get knocked out in the return leg and you will be saying he is shit. lol the knee-jerk is on here!
Well.. he did score 2 goals against Barca in the quarter final of the CL. He could have done worse i guess

He's just very good at pretty much every aspect of attacking football. He's overrated if you say he's the best young talent out there, but he's definitely one of them. Even playing further back behind Higuain this season he is still performing.

AgentP

I have mentioned earlier if I had to pick one between Dybala and Griezmann, it would be Dybala. But since he doesn't seem to have any interest in playing for us, I would rather we went for Griezmann. He will end up in Barca or Madrid in a few years.

AgentP

Is there some sorta beef between him and Messi? If so, what's that about? Never known Messi to not get along with one of his fellow countrymen.
If there is anyone Messi should have a beef with, it should be Higuain. That guy cost him a World Cup and 2 Copa Americas.

Mr Smith

If you're going to wum, at least do it better.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
At this point, I think we need Griezmann's qualities a bit more even though I prefer Dybala. Griezmann's finishing and movement is desperately needed but we also need another ball carrier.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I believe he doesn't like Icardi either, due to the Wanda Nara stuff and being friends with Maxi Lopez. I think someone on the forum alluded to it being one of the main reasons Icardi never gets a national call up

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Highest football IQ of any player in the world not named Messi btw

lawliet354

Haven't seen him a lot before last night I'm surprised by how good is his first touch, every time he received the ball he controls it perfectly, which is one of the sign of excellent player

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
After the shite he was saying about Pogba regretting signing for us earlier in the season do not want

He'd only scored 15 goals prior to last night as well, not a great return for someone who's meant to be at the level he's being talked up to being at

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
It's not like he scored a bunch of tap ins. He scored difficult goals at crucial moments.

vadimivich

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
That first goal was eye catching, but that second goal ... absolute quality. He's a smaller guy, but the ball explodes off his foot. The power and accuracy on that finish were straight from the very top drawer.

Ashley R1+O

That first goal was eye catching, but that second goal ... absolute quality. He's a smaller guy, but the ball explodes off his foot. The power and accuracy on that finish were straight from the very top drawer.
Yeah just watched the game again, his movement is so smart and he finds space well. Kind of reminds me of Aguero without the sizzling lightning pace, just slightly cooked off jet fuel pace.

DanClancy

I really don't see us signing him but if we did where would he play? Looks like a player you'd have to build a team around.

I only saw him a few times when he was at Palermo, remember we were linked with him and their game with Roma happened to be live on BT that weekend so I watched it, he scored a good goal and had a very good game. Summer 2015 was the time to buy him when he'd have cost us about £30m.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I really don't see us signing him but if we did where would he play? Looks like a player you'd have to build a team around.

I only saw him a few times when he was at Palermo, remember we were linked with him and their game with Roma happened to be live on BT that weekend so I watched it, he scored a good goal and had a very good game. Summer 2015 was the time to buy him when he'd have cost us about £30m.
That argument holds for pretty much every outstanding player. Would have been great to buy Neymar from Santos.

I don't see how he'd be disruptive to our setup. Juve are a proper team where they fight for each other and are very disciplined. He's not looked like a Hazard free roller to me. He works hard for the team. He could play on either wing as an inside forward (not ideal) or off the front man.

His first touch is outrageous.