Paulo Dybala - Performances

Hellboy

He his incredibly overrated. Every time I see him I wonder what's so special about him. Even last night, what did he do that made you lot think he is better than Griezmann or Hazard?
They will get knocked out in the return leg and you will be saying he is shit. lol the knee-jerk is on here!
He's no Zelalem !

3KDré

Ain't happening a million years, give it up folks. I do remember people making threads about him and Mbappe when they were at Palermo and in the youth ranks respectively. Posters were worried about Dybala's goal scoring and other posters said Mbappe was a bigger talent than Martial.

Maybe United should employ some of the caf as scouts.

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Is there some sorta beef between him and Messi? If so, what's that about? Never known Messi to not get along with one of his fellow countrymen.
I'm not sure on that but Dybala has said he wouldn't want to play with Messi which I thought was weird. It could be a personal issue or maybe he just feels like they operate in the Sam spaces and area so they maybe wouldn't work.

I wanted him at OT when he was at Palermo he just has that extra something that Griezmann doesn't have. Some sort of magic. Griezmann is a great player but I feel like he has peaked. Dybala still has more to give I believe.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Is there some sorta beef between him and Messi? If so, what's that about? Never known Messi to not get along with one of his fellow countrymen.
That's Icardi you're thinking of. Messi and Dybala get along fine, they even played together against Uruguay.

IFC 1905

I'm not sure on that but Dybala has said he wouldn't want to play with Messi which I thought was weird. It could be a personal issue or maybe he just feels like they operate in the Sam spaces and area so they maybe wouldn't work.

I wanted him at OT when he was at Palermo he just has that extra something that Griezmann doesn't have. Some sort of magic. Griezmann is a great player but I feel like he has peaked. Dybala still has more to give I believe.
http://www.goal.com/es-ar/news/4442...eño-era-tirar-una-pared-con-messi-y-lo-cumplí

"My dream was to make a 1-2 with Messi, and I did it".

:houllier:

He's never said he wouldn't play with Messi.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I'll go try and find the article I saw with him saying he wouldn't want to play with Messi.
You're looking for the interview he gave in the run-up of the game vs barcelona. It wasn't a "i don't want to play with messi", it was a "i'm a juventus player, we're playing against barcelona, i want to beat them". It was basically just a generic interview

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Just offer him the €30/40 million a year and see how he reacts. If he wants it, give juventus €150M and sign him(and sell Bale to United). Come on Flo, do it!

Cal?

CR7 fan
Just offer him the €30/40 million a year and see how he reacts. If he wants it, give juventus €150M and sign him(and sell Bale to United). Come on Flo, do it!
He does seem like a Madrid signing, but then I said the same of Veratti and that hasn't happened (yet).

Womp

idiot
He does seem like a Madrid signing, but then I said the same of Veratti and that hasn't happened (yet).
Seems more like a Barca player to me, good dribbler, playmaker, can retain posession etc.

izec

Seems more like a Barca player to me, good dribbler, playmaker, can retain posession etc.
Modric and Kroos also look more like Barca players, but in the end they are both top players playing at the top club. Dybala can play for any club in the world really, doesnt make any difference. Top clubs need top players

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Exactly

He's not even big enough for Madrid to endlessly aim crosses at in the box, because he's not big enough to win headers.

Madrid should go for someone who suits their style of play, like Fellaini.

Womp

idiot
Modric and Kroos also look more like Barca players, but in the end they are both top players playing at the top club. Dybala can play for any club in the world really, doesnt make any difference. Top clubs need top players
Obviously, but his play style is more reminiscent of a Barcelona attacker rather than the pace and power that Madrid's attack possesses. Never said he couldn't play at Madrid.

3KDré

Exactly

He's not even big enough for Madrid to endlessly aim crosses at in the box, because he's not big enough to win headers.

You sound salty.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Exactly

That's why we need him. He'd improve our play soooo much. You on the other hand are fine the way you are. In fact, you should be looking to partner Falleini with Andre Gomes. That midfield would be unplayable :wenger:

Cal?

CR7 fan
I just think he seems like a Perez signing, high profile from a big club and good looking.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
It really seems he stays, Juve is on the up as a club with an ongoing project to fill the revenues gap with the superpowers by 2020, results on the pitch being good already. This is year 6 since Conte's foundational work and still growing. Dybala will be the face of the club according to what they are going to say in a few days.

Nedved

He's rumoured to earn the same as Higuaín, around 7,5 million euros a year net. And before anyone wrongly starts comparing this to EPL wages, that is approx 290k a week before tax.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What? No. That's around £122k before tax. With english tax rate, that would roughly equal to £230k a week in england

Nedved

What? No. That's around £122k before tax. With english tax rate, that would roughly equal to £230k a week in england
You are right, my number is in Euros based on a 7,5 million wage. 122 after tax you mean?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
122K after tax you mean?

Exactly. But don't worry, some idiot with create a meme saying Dybala earns less than Young, Lingard and everyone will believe it.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
Juve closing the gap is irrelevant really. The reality is that the best players don't want to play in Serie A.
the reality is a matter of opinion, and financial consideration is all but irrelevant in footballers decisions. Bayern manages to keep its talent because they can offer them a very competitive team in CL and competitive salaries with other top teams. PSG the same despite a weaker league.
If Juve paid Poga a 10 milion + salary he might have preferred competing to win the CL rather than to fight to get into next one.
Besides especially for young players, despite the drop in value of Serie A, this still remains the most advanced league from a tactical point of view and for many it is worth spending a few years.