Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
He must not have many options and wants a big pay day. Stay away.
It’s very weird. He was one of the most desired and sought after forwards. Just a couple of years ago loads of supporters from the big PL clubs were begging their team to sign him.

Now it seems like he can’t find anyone who wants him.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
It’s very weird. He was one of the most desired and sought after forwards. Just a couple of years ago loads of supporters from the big PL clubs were begging their team to sign him.

Actually think he'd do well in your system at Chelsea.

the_cliff

I don't mind Dybala, I love that we're finally going after technical players. If it's ETH that wants him I'm all for it but if he doesn't want this signing better to stay away.

Apokalips

More than happy to take guys like him on a free to bolster the squad with actual technique and talent as opposed to having to look at a bench of Lingard, etc.

Will be good to be able to rotate in some really good players and on a free the risks are much lower.

Lee565

Would rather have belotti over him if we are after a free agent from serie a

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins

Apparently he's been quite injury prone.

Maybe big forward signings from Italy having flopped like Jovic and Lukaku also raises concern.

CallyRed

I'm sure alot of agents are in contact with us. Desperate to give us the next Bebe

KiD MoYeS

He was meant to go to Inter but they can’t do it unless they move on one of their forwards.
Inter aren't currently an elite side, so their interest probably doesn't mean much either. I appreciate Man Utd aren't an elite side either but we have a much better budget than we can hopefully rebuild with.

Red Stone

Isn't it telling that a player that used to be so highly rated seemingly doesn't even have any suitors, even on a free? His demands must be outrageously inflated. It could obviously be a steal, but there's just so many risk factors on top of our patchy record with Argentinians. I'd gladly give it a miss.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Apparently he's been quite injury prone.

Maybe big forward signings from Italy having flopped like Jovic and Lukaku also raises concern.
Maybe. But I actually think Dybala is a much safer bet to succeed than Lukaku was. Dybala is at least an excellent technical footballer.

Think he would fit beautifully in a Guardiola team for example.

KiD MoYeS

He also told Man Utd to jog on when we were interested a few years ago. I'd be mirroring the same sentiment to his agent this time round.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Maybe. But I actually think Dybala is a much safer bet to succeed than Lukaku was. Dybala is at least an excellent technical footballer.

Think he would fit beautifully in a Guardiola team for example.
Exactly, he'd be great in an ETH system too and I could absolutely see why he'd be interested if indeed he is.

There was actually a few tentative links in April too.

r0663664

Worships Man City
I think he is worth a punt on free transfer. He can slot into right attacker. He can't play CF in Premier league as he will be spending most on his on the ground. Maybe 1 + 1 contract, 2nd year is a club option. There is actually no loss to us, if he can't perform then we will cut him lose after one year. Isn't that what Cavani was on?

the_cliff

I don't get the surprise. Dybala is a very technical player, would suit ETH to a tee, much better than Osimhen or Belotti.
Look what he did with Tadic now imagine what he can do with Dybala.

el3mel

We're chasing too many attacking or attacking midfield players, while we have a big hole in our defensive midfield.

SAF is the GOAT

No thanks
Not a real number 9, can't play as a fake 9, Not a natural RW, injury prone player, would want big wages and will come with an attitude like Pogba.

MrEleson

I don't get the surprise. Dybala is a very technical player, would suit ETH to a tee, much better than Osimhen or Belotti.
Look what he did with Tadic now imagine what he can do with Dybala.
I’ve watched enough of Dybala. He isn’t that guy you think he is. Plus, he’s injury prone and missed most of Juve’s most important games over the last 4 seasons

MrEleson

I think he is worth a punt on free transfer. He can slot into right attacker. He can't play CF in Premier league as he will be spending most on his on the ground. Maybe 1 + 1 contract, 2nd year is a club option. There is actually no loss to us, if he can't perform then we will cut him lose after one year. Isn't that what Cavani was on?
He would struggle even more at RW. He was already too slow in that position in Serie A so that would be exacerbated even more in the PL. He’s honestly best centrally playing off a target man/CF.

Nick7

Would be one step closer to the perfect United team. Eleven #10’s with no striker or defensive midfield.

Mainoldo

He’s not getting big wages wherever he goes. So don’t worry about that guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.