Pedro at Chelsea

Halftrack

And to think people were angry when we didn't get him, and then even more angry when we were linked with Mané as an alternative.

GlasgowCeltic

Nil creativity for a winger but a superb goalscorer who gives everything, he’s absolutely maximised his talent.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Played very well tonight, don't know what game y'all were watching.

ash_86

His movement is good, probably the only good thing on him. He's Chelsea's lingard.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Ok. We’re always learning stuff. Pedro is Chelsea version of Lingard. Incredible story.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Average player. Plateaued in a stage of his career where he could have really built on his natural ability

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Miles better than Lingard at what? He isn't a very good goal scorer or passer or assist provider. I'm struggling to see why you say he's miles better?
It's more a realisation of how bad Lingard is than how good Pedro is, that they effectively do the same things poorly yet Pedro is better at all of them, regardless of output.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
His movement is good, probably the only good thing on him. He's Chelsea's lingard.
He's better at shooting, crossing, passing, he's two footed and he's probably quicker as well tbf. But what have the Romans ever done for us?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He was alright, didn't have the spark chelsea needed though. Also, he was a fool for trying to take on Van Dijk more than once.