Pep: “I’d like more fans to come Saturday”

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why would you want a United legend managing that rabble of shit?

I understand wanting Pep but swapping managers is odd. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy, being turned by that lot. Pure fecking creeps the lot of them.
Because he would make them worse. In the same way I’d love to see the Neville brothers at Chelsea & Liverpool.

If it makes our title rivals worse, then I’m all for it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Because he would make them worse. In the same way I’d love to see the Neville brothers at Chelsea & Liverpool.

Anyway, I’m not being funny but we’re laughing at City here so did you have to kill the mood with underhanded Ole jibes?

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Taking a thread off topic
As would everyone else bar Klopp.
Ole at City would be a disaster as he’d have to bench 2 of De Bruyne, Foden, & Grealish to play his formation. Sterling would play every minute for the counter attack & the double pivot of Fernandinho & Rodri every game would limit them creatively. He would have them battling for top 4.

Anyway, I’m not being funny but we’re laughing at City here so did you have to kill the mood with underhanded Ole jibes?
It’s not underhanded. Im saying their fanbase don’t deserve the football they get. We do. Hence why I’d happily swap.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain

Your post still doesn’t make any sense and keep the Ole bashing to the several other threads.
If you want them to have a bad manager you could as well suggest Arteta as he actually has some links to them. Even Lampard played for them.
Bringing Ole in this discussion makes no sense at all,

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Your post still doesn’t make any sense and keep the Ole bashing to the several other threads.
If you want them to have a bad manager you could as well suggest Arteta as he actually has some links to them. Even Lampard played for them.
Well I said I’d like to swap. We can’t swap Arteta or Lampard. But yeah, either of those would be great too. They are worse than Ole. Would love to see one of them at City.

They are a tinpot club with a tiny fanbase, primarily made up of thugs. They don’t deserve the manager they have. Or the players they have. They deserve a manager like Arteta absolutely.

Paxi

Ole at City would be a disaster as he’d have to bench 2 of De Bruyne, Foden, & Grealish to play his formation. Sterling would play every minute for the counter attack & the double pivot of Fernandinho & Rodri every game would limit them creatively. He would have them battling for top 4.

It’s not underhanded. Im saying their fanbase don’t deserve the football they get. We do. Hence why I’d happily swap.
Let’s call a spade a spade. It was a dig at Ole as much as anything. Then you proceeded to tell everyone how much of an unmitigated disaster he would be if he managed City, when in all seriousness he could just as easy win the league with them seeing as, you know, he came second last year with an inferior squad.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Imagine if Ole was manager of a McDonald's in Hull. The whole company would be Bankrupt in a month.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

God you really do get off in criticising your own manager, it’s so weird to shoehorn this in.

Real Name

Can we swap managers? Pep deserves a big stage to manage on. He would be fecking brilliant as our manager. Let City have Mr “football is simple it’s about passion & desire” at the empty had.
Brilliant mate, you manage to do it here too. Keep it going.
There are few other threads in which you didnt shit on Ole, check them out.

Real Name

He can't help himself.

Dr. StrangeHate

The next generation is growing up seeing them dominate and play probably the best football in the world for the last half decade. They will eventually gather a following, but it will be a slow process. I only starting watching/supporting United because of the football Fergie played, didn't even know anything about history of the club. I am sure most kids just follow who is successful or entertaining unless brainwashed by a parent which is what I will likely do to my son.

Old and bold

I think Mr Guardiola has been very disrespectful to his employers' wonderful and HUGE fan base. He should be forced to apologise personally to all of them, one at a time. Due to the fact they are all going to be there this weekend, he could start this at about 14:50, and be finished in plenty of time for kick off at 15:00.

James Peril

Taking a thread off topic
What’s kind of depressing is that United-fans are mocking the «empty» stadium, because lord knows we can’t take challenge them on anything else these days. I’d love 55.000 at Old Trafford and 10 trophies the last few seasons - we have lots of tourists from Korea and Scandinavia and zero trophies - as well as a very poor atmosphere every game. Over time of course, City will fill the stadium as they get new fans every single day.

And that guy commenting on behalf of the City-fans, jeesh what an absolute snowflake. Probably saying stuff like that to get an invite to the stadium, meet the players and take a few photos.

Real Name

What’s kind of depressing is that United-fans are mocking the «empty» stadium, because lord knows we can’t take challenge them on anything else these days. I’d love 55.000 at Old Trafford and 10 trophies the last few seasons - we have lots of tourists from Korea and Scandinavia and zero trophies - as well as a very poor atmosphere every game. Over time of course, City will fill the stadium as they get new fans every single day.

And that guy commenting on behalf of the City-fans, jeesh what an absolute snowflake. Probably saying stuff like that to get an invite to the stadium, meet the players and take a few photos.
Most depressing is when someone comes and says you cant make fun of that and that cause that and that. If you dont want to do it fine, just dont give lectures.

Paxi

:houllier:

Tony247

That's the pattern innit? Every time we mock a rival club there is a 'united fan' decide to shat on us.

RUCK4444

Wum?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel

Cuckcafe.

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Say hi to Bluemoon for us.

Idxomer

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forums/bluemoon-forum.1/

padr81

Supports
Man City
Pep is spot on. Now its probably hypocritical of me to side with him over the fans as I haven't been to a City game in over 10 years (as I used to bring my mum but she's in her 70's now and the trip from Ireland is not easy) but he's right. I don't even think he was on about the number of supporters as much as the complete funeral home the stadium felt like. We were playing a CL game, which had 9 goals, 2 goals ruled out and a red card. Hugely entertaining and the atmosphere was atrocious. I know there'll be City fans who read this and are like "I was there it was great" but it was fecking dead, end of story. Its sad. This was Pep's "prawn sandwich brigade" moment imho and one the support brought on themselves.

The numbers we can do nothing about in truth, We haven't a big enough supporter base to fill the stadium consistently, we have a very similar number to what we had 10-15 years ago. It is what it is, it takes time to build a global fanbase and to get the regular day trippers etc.. and we'll need another 10-20 years. We consistently are in or around the top attended team in the PL but we absolutely have one of the quietest atmospheres, the irony to this is we don't have a lot of the glory hunters that United, Liverpool, Arsenal etc.. do, so they can't be blamed for the lack of atmosphere, its down to the hardcore regular support. A lot of our supporters are so used of losing they've never adapted to winning and they are "only happy when its raining", they just live to criticise, moan cry and talk shit about other clubs instead of supporting our own especially the groups around my age (40ish)

What hilarious is some of our support wanting Pep out for this, saying they don't care if he walks. They've been given everything over the last 10 years, one of the best teams ever to play in English football, one of the best managers ever to grace English football, some of the best players ever to grace English football and they still can't lose the little man complex. They need to suck it up, we're not United, Real, Barca, Liverpool etc.. and we are still many years from being those clubs, they need to suck it up, get the chip of their shoulder and accept that. We are decades from being one of those clubs and as Chelsea have found out winning those global/day tripper fans is harder as time goes one as they already have a team from parents etc...

These whinging crying cnuts are not going to back down and they could well drive Pep outta the club when his contract is up, such is the pettiness of some. I'm glad he didn't apologize for speaking the truth. The place was a morgue on Wednesday night and I'm sure it didn't go unnoticed with the players.

Paxi

Worst indictment is that I still like Pep. Such is the insignificance of him managing City. I’d rather them than Chelsea, Arsenal and of course Liverpool win the league as everything about them and hollow and entirely forgettable.

Imagine Arsenal winning the league, you’d never hear the end of it. Chelsea are a real threat in regards to our domestic status and there is no need to explain why anyone but Liverpool.

City is an irrelevant club. Their fans know it. Their manager knows it. Everyone knows it. They’re the noisy neighbours except they’re not even particularly noisy.